Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

Jaded is giving 2013 tumblr and I love it

Rose Colored Lenses is kind of this album's Get It Right sorta vibe? I dig it :clap3:

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

Wanted to love this album but unfortunately not really feeling it so far. A lot seems a bit mid with bland melodies:noparty:

BUT I love Jaded and it's definitely one of her best songs in general. Maybe the rest will grow on me over time..

1. Plastic Hearts

2. Bangerz

3. SHE IS COMING

4. Endless Summer Vacation

5. Younger Now

6. Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz

7. Can’t Be Tamed

8. The Time of Our Lives

9. Breakout

10. Meet Miley Cyrus

yo, so far I'm actually quite digging this :michael: it's giving older sister sequel of Bangerz, I kinda wanna hear a Kesha album in this vein at some point

28 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

how did she release this but decided not to release she is miley cyrus ?????

literally makes no sense

all of the songs from that EP and the leaked tracks are pretty much superior in every way 

She is Miley Cyrus was an inconsistent project and had some of the worst songs of her career. A studio album with songs like Cattitude, American Dream is Boring and Sagittarius sounds like a nightmare to me. :deadbanana4: "I’m hunty, get real cunty, if i come for you, it will not be funty!" :deadbanana4:

Scrapping the idea of making one album with all of her sounds, getting in touch with new producers to rework some of the songs and give Plastic Hearts to the world with a clear focus and vision saved her career. I thought Miley was past this, but ESV actually feels like what she was trying to do with SIC: a watered down introduction to some of the sounds she has experimented throughout her career, just like other members have said before. The thing is that this hardly ever works.

Edited by Scars

US Apple Music:

12. Flowers (+2) *peak: #1*
81. Jaded (+27) *new peak*
99. River (+23) *new peak*

This 3 are coming :party: 

Edited by Ivan_brit

okay I could kinda do without You lol

4 minutes ago, Scars said:

She is Miley Cyrus was an inconsistent project and had some of the worst songs of her career. A studio album with songs like Cattitude, American Dream is Boring and Sagittarius sounds like a nightmare to me. :deadbanana4: "I’m hunty, get real cunty, if i come for you, it will not be funty!" :deadbanana4:

Scrapping the idea of making one album with all of her sounds, getting in touch with new producers to rework some of the songs and give Plastic Hearts to the world with a clear focus and vision saved her career. I thought Miley was past this, but ESV actually feels like what she was trying to do with SIC: a watered down introduction to some of the sounds she has experimented throughout her career, just like other members have said before. The thing is that this hardly ever works.

JUST REALIZED WHAT RIVER REMINDS ME OF!!! it reminds me of that Foals song that came out last year that was a f*cking bop uhhhh Wake Me Up! eaux wow, lemme stream that song after this first listen

1. Endless Summer Vacation

2. Plastic Hearts

3. Bangerz

4. SHE IS COMING

5. Can’t Be Tamed

Her top 5 albums methinks

cleaners12ilsry.gif

Wildcard is SUCH a banger :jonny4:

Cute album. First album i enjoy from Miley since Bangerz.

island, violet are the two that  scream single for me right now. Both amazing!

the second half of the album saved the LP. 

Very surprised by Dead Petz influences on AM side of the record. It’s time for her most adventurous album (so far) to receive its flowers :clap3:

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

I liked Handstand, River, Muddy Feet (Sia sounded great too), and Wildcard. :heart2: Island is okay too but the rest were a little forgettable to me. 

River was the best choice for the second single which is not something I’ve thought for a lot of the latest albums 

I deadass fell asleep on the first listen, so my Miley trinity is safe. I'll report back after listen again. 

I have fallen in love with this album slowly and surely, it’s doing something deep to me omg.

this is coming from someone that will fight anyone for Plastic Hearts……but I truly think when it’s all said and done, ESV may end up topping it. SOLELY because ESV provides such a variety and WAY less skips than PH. Idk idk idk, tbd.

FLOWERS: 8/10
JADED: 8/10
ROSE COLORED LENSES: 4/10
THOUSAND MILES: 3/10
YOU: 7/10
HANDSTAND: 6/10
RIVER: 7/10
VIOLET CHEMISTRY: 8/10
MUDDY FEET: 6/10
WILDCARD: 7/10
ISLAND: 4/10
WONDER WOMAN: 6/10

74/120 | 61% | D-

2 hours ago, wish said:

Yes nn it was just funny, I'm noticing a lot of people switching on the album upon second listen (including myself)

We all be switching :lmao:

I've determined Wonder Woman is the only dud on the album. This is an album that only really really pretty, beautiful, intelligent people will understand! 

ranking after replaying this all day 

1. Violet Chemistry

2. River

3. Jaded

4. Island

5. Flowers

6. Muddy Feet

7. Wildcard

8. Rose Colored Glasses

9. Wonder Woman

10. Headstand

11. Thousand Miles

12.You

it really grew on me after first listen & only gets better & better :jonny: my top 5 are all some of Miley all time best songs imo. Headstand would be better if the dialogue at the beginning was listed as an interlude before the actual song. 

The Flowers + Jaded combo alone is a career highlight. Not to mention Handstand + River + VC. The ESV lashings must STOP.

cleaners12ilsry.gif

6 minutes ago, justin. said:

I've determined Wonder Woman is the only dud on the album. This is an album that only really really pretty, beautiful, intelligent people will understand! 

Oop! WW is the BWBB of the album. But WW is listenable so I'm not mad.

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The Flowers + Jaded combo alone is a career highlight. Not to mention Handstand + River + VC. The ESV lashings must STOP.

cleaners12ilsry.gif

cleaners12ilsry.gif

2 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

cleaners12ilsry.gif

Lemme add Rose Colored Lenses to that list. A VIBE.

cleaners12ilsry.gif