The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

Just now, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Agreed!

Not you naming the worst thing she's tried forcing on pop radio this side of RFS :gaycat6:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Just now, Tusk said:

3 of these will be top 10

And it's not Corny Street :clap3:

Songs I wish made it this far:

Last Kiss

Tolerate It

Marjorie

Cruel Summer

Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Dear John

'Tis the Damn Season

RIP fallen heroes :swan:

Edited by pinkbowvintage

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

Wildest Dream, why are you so overlooked. Makes me scared for it. :redface:

"He said 'Let's get out of this-" *skip* :bird:

The sexy baby jingle being one of her Top 20 best songs ever would have been very embarrassing for us as a fanbase so thank goodness we avoided that

2617F52B-F605-47CA-B66D-309231B7829B.thu

YOYOK is such a gorgeous song 

:'(

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

NOT ME FORGETTING ONE OF MY 11'S :gaycat7:

I guess I love it for a different reason than I do Style or AH, which are these perfectly put together pop hits, whereas WD is kinda just a religious experience. 

The taaaste. :jonny5:

I didn't give it an 11 because I thought it wouldn't need it but it's a perfect TEN (10). 

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

"He said 'Let's get out of this-" *turn the volume up* :bird:

:gaycat4:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Not you naming the worst thing she's tried forcing on pop radio this side of RFS :gaycat6:

Not you forgetting that she sent to Me! to pop radio too.

Just now, Klein said:

The taaaste. :jonny5:

I didn't give it an 11 because I thought it wouldn't need it but it's a perfect TEN (10). 

I was worried, knowing the level of sabotage some songs face :gaycat6:

HqfZgRs.jpg

23. Exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.472

Stans(11): Miles., Terylee, luckythisway 

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Peroxide, a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Navy4life, The Music Industry, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Supernatural, Bussea, yeezytaughtme, Isaiah, AbeHicks, TMRA, KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, pinkbowvintage, 4real, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, NordicGuy 

Haters(1): Allday, Brando, Taylor fanboy

Comments:

Tusk: I'll probably be the lowest score. I don't get the hype for the song at all. It's not that good.

luckythisway: This is the last 11 I had. A few more on this IMMACULATE album deserve 11s as well. But this is the best song on the album imo. 

wastedpotential: A flawless piano duet, don’t let anyone tell you differently. I wish this was pushed as a single, cause it would’ve been an easy hit.

Just now, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Not you forgetting that she sent to Me! to pop radio too.

Still a more suitable and less embarrassing radio hit than Message in a Bottle

Just now, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Peroxide, a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Navy4life, The Music Industry, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Supernatural, Bussea, yeezytaughtme, Isaiah, AbeHicks, TMRA, KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, pinkbowvintage, 4real, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, NordicGuy 

Comments:

Tusk: I'll probably be the lowest score. I don't get the hype for the song at all. It's not that good.

luckythisway: This is the last 11 I had. A few more on this IMMACULATE album deserve 11s as well. But this is the best song on the album imo. 

wastedpotential: A flawless piano duet, don’t let anyone tell you differently. I wish this was pushed as a single, cause it would’ve been an easy hit.

This really is Taylor's biggest hit that got away. I had a recurring dream where they cut out the first Bon Iver verse and it became the biggest song of all time :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

Comments:

I love this!

byeeeeeeee

Also exile is by far her best MF duet. The intricacy of the story is beautiful 

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

Comments:

Probably the Most overrated song on folklore :clap3:

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Yeah I'm done.  Exile is her best song EVER.  How could you DO THIS!?

All my 11s out before top 20 :rip:  I may as well have stanned ME!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Exile is another masterpiece. This top 20 is going to be brutal 

So many signs

So many signs

So many signs

So many signs 

:dancehall2:

The Last Time's sister is wonderful, but not better. :giraffe:

Exile gives me the vibe of let's recreate the last time but make the guy sing like his balls have dropped to the floor

Just now, Tusk said:

So many signs

So many signs

So many signs

So many signs 

:dancehall2:

:dancehall3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.