The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

I hope august ends up #1, it’s such a good song!! only superior swifties understand :gaycat4:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

32 minutes ago, Icarus said:

But the Maroon love is so puzzling to me. The worst song of 2022 and her worst song ever in my opinion. The instrumental is nightmare inducing

I've never seen a take this bad :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Oh WOW all 3 of my 0s still being in :bibliahh:and 2 11s aswell

The 10 songs that need to leave before top 20 (the bolded ones especially HAVE to surely leave..)
Corny Street
Moron
Anti-Hit
Yoko Ono
Overrated, Overrated, Overrated
ATWTMVFTV

Call It What You Want
Clean
Back To December
Treacherous

CV-tgw3VAAADZKj?format=jpg&name=small

Not you coming for Clean. 

That magical album closer BETTER get top 5.

7 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I've never seen a take this bad :deadbanana4:

That’s what someone should have said to Taylor in the studio after they recorded Moron

:snowman:

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

Exile does not deserve to be above Illicit Affairs or in the top 100. It sounds like that sleep inertia feeling you get after a nap. 

:giraffe:

You got that right.

exile is the worst song on folklore but we can’t have that discussion right now 

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

cowboy like me exceeding expectations. :rockon:

it will be top 10, I still believe :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

I personally am rooting for ivy at #1. What a masterpiece. :jonny5:

it’s definitely in my top 10… 

if I did this rate again I’d give out way more 10s than I did, I didn’t want to give them out like candy because she has too many excellent songs :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Tusk said:

You got that right.

exile is the worst song on folklore but we can’t have that discussion right now 

It's the worst song on the sister albums :bird:.

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

it’s definitely in my top 10… 

if I did this rate again I’d give out way more 10s than I did, I didn’t want to give them out like candy because she has too many excellent songs :jonny5:

Me too, I graded everything on a curve and I regret it now that some masterpiece have been eliminated. :toofunny2:

I hope WCS will make it to the top 10. People love to dismiss it because it's on Midnights but it's truly one of her finest moment. 

The production is a blessing, the lyrics are excellent and efficient. Truly a masterful song that is about something very specific, but at the same time so well written that it can very easily be relatable (aside from the age gap). It tackles both the feeling of a relationship that haunts you and feel like you'll never completely get over it, and the feeling of losing part of who you were before it. You've changed and there's no turning back. What a lyricist we stan. :clap3:

Add to that the stellar vocal performance... she truly sounds miserable on the song and I live for it every. single. time

God rest my soul
I miss who I used to be
The tomb won't close
Stained glass windows in my mind
I regret you all the time

I can't let this go
I fight with you in my sleep
The wound won't close
I keep on waiting for a sign
I regret you all the time

:heart:

Edited by Klein

Here's what I think the top 30 will look like:

1. Cardigan
  2. Enchanted
  3. All Too Well 
  4. Right Where You Left Me
  5. Blank Space
  6. August
  7. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)
  8. Would've, Could've, Should've
  9. State of Grace
  10. Ivy
  11. Style
  12. Maroon
  13. Wildest Dreams
  14. Red
  15. This Is Me Trying
  16. Back To December
  17. Begin Again
  18. You're On Your Own, Kid
  19. Call It What You Want
  20. Holy Ground
  21. Clean
  22. Delicate
  23. Cowboy Like Me
  24. Getaway Car
  25. Love Story
  26. Exile
  27. Sparks Fly
  28. Anti-Hero
  29. Treacherous
  30. Cornelia Street

Here’s how I’d rank the top 30:

1. All Too Well - 10 Minute Version

2. Clean

3. Blank Space

4. All Too Well

5. Enchanted

6. Call It What You Want

7. State of Grace

8. Anti-Hero

9. Style

10. August

11. Red

12. Exile

13. Sparks Fly

14. Ivy

15. Back To December

16. You’re On Your Own Kid

17. Getaway Car

18. Delicate

19. Cardigan

20. Begin Again

21. Love Story

22. Cornelia Street

23. Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve

24. This Is Me Trying

25. Wildest Dreams

26. Holy Ground

27. Right Where You Left Me

28. Treacherous

29. Maroon

30. Cowboy Like Me

I'm so excited for tonight. There's only 3 songs left (AH, CS and CIWYW) that I don't understand how they reached the top 30, but outside of that I love all the songs. Can't wait for the final results. :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Klein said:

I personally am rooting for ivy at #1. What a masterpiece. :jonny5:

I gave it an 11  :jonny5: but we can’t count on all Swifties to do what is right, I fear it will be the next song out

Well, this rate is certainly unpredictable!

I am stunned at Champagne Problems, Don't Blame Me, My Tears Ricochet, Dear John, and Cruel Summer all missing the top 30.  I thought all of these were locks for top 20, and could challenge for top 10.  I fear there was some sabotage on the former four by the Little Losers!

So proud of Haunted and OOTW making it so far!  Those also deserved top 20 but I knew that wasn't happening with how deaf the Swifties are.

Just need CIWYW, Corny Street, and the Everbore tracks out now and then we have a solid top 25!

Special shoutout to Sparks Fly for still being in.  I'm shocked it outlasted Mine.  Both are excellent songs, but I thought "careless man's careful daughter" would push Mine above SF.  Then again "DROP EVERYTHING NOW!" is extremely iconic :alexz: 

Hoping Exile and Maroon can hang in there a little longer.  Her greatest track of all time and her greatest track since Exile SHOULD be the top 2, if the Swifties had ears.

Edited by Miles.

14 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Special shoutout to Sparks Fly for still being in.  I'm shocked it outlasted Mine.  Both are excellent songs, but I thought "careless man's careful daughter" would push Mine above SF.  Then again "DROP EVERYTHING NOW!" is extremely iconic :alexz: 

I am shocked Mine made it this far, I would've expected it to be out before the top 100, and with our pre-TV vocals too. Not that I'm complaining, one of her best songs to date and one I have many memories with.

I am a little scared that the lack of Nathan Chapman is gonna ruin the TV since it's not gonna have the brilliant harmonies he added in the final chorus that elevated the song to perfection levels.

14 hours ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

36. Mirrorball - 8.260

Stans(11): Ken Lee, Pink Whitney, modern thing, greento,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

all my 11s are out... 

:mad:

the top30 is... interesting... Exile being the fan fav from folklore is... interesting...

I gotta say I'm really surprised this is me trying is still in. It's my third favorite from folklore after the last great american dynasty and invisible string, but I didn't know it was such a popular opinion to love the song. :heart:

All caught up for the live event :D! 

I have 6 10's left i'll either flop or do well never know with how this rate is going 

also only have one 1 left and a 1.1 

Call it What You Want is a great song but surly cant be above Champagne Problems, Dear John, Mirrorball etc:smiley:

Why did Enchanted just HIT me like a truck :deadbanana2:

Kinda hoping this wins now (since ATW/10MV won't because of vote splitting).

2 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Why did Enchanted just HIT me like a truck :deadbanana2:

Kinda hoping this wins now (since ATW/10MV won't because of vote splitting).

I don't really use the Speak Now album :sorry: but Enchanted is 10000% one of her best

The leaked original version of Forever Winter made me fall in love with the song even more :jonny4: Kinda mad i only gave it a 8 instead of a 10 now.. deserves top 30

Edited by TaylenaStan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.