The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

#35 Mine  - definitely overstayed its welcome. cute song but does not deserve top 40 at all especially over evermore classics like champagne problems and tolerate it

#41 Evermore - this is the Evermore classic y'all chose? lack of taste. i wish there was a solo version with the screeching male vocals

#45 Out of the Woods - are you ***** serious?! That bridge omg - a collapse :jonnycat:

#48 You Belong With Me - it's cute. good placement for it

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

HqfZgRs.jpg

34. My Tears Ricochet - 8.276

Stans(11): Wolf Alice, fama,

Lovers(10): Bindi, MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Peroxide, Miles., a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, michael196, wastedpotential, Ethereal Cat, Navy4life, Taeyong, The Music Industry, Isaiah, Brando, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, 1989, KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Byzantium, 

Haters(1): sparrowblue, Allday, Taylor fanboy, TMRA

Hatera(0): Ken Lee 

Comments:

wastedpotential: Hauntingly sad and perfect. The Long Pond version is superior.

1 hour ago, The Music Industry said:

Goodbye :rip: How are these folklore masterpieces leaving before the rep/lover tracks :skull:

The sneak of thee puta :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

Lovers(10): Bindi, MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Peroxide, Miles., a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, michael196, wastedpotential, Ethereal Cat, Navy4life, Taeyong, The Music Industry, Isaiah, Brando, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, 1989, KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Byzantium, 

Comments:

HOW is this not top 20 :deadvision:

Robbed :redface: that bridge alone should’ve put it 25 places higher than WCS YOYOK or Sparks Fly :redface:

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

Comments:

SHOOK this was top 2 on folklore base rate

my 10's & 11's keep getting punched this round

poor mirrorball, evermore DBATC & OOTW :rip:

SiHHzHY.jpg

33. Dear John - 8.281

Stans(11): 1989, feelslikeadream, freakum.,

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Shendelzare, The Argonaut, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., wastedpotential, Holy Ground, Ethereal Cat, jacklovesyou1, Ken Lee, Quicksand, Ayanaa, Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Supernatural, Fifteen, Mr. Duff, fama, NordicGuy, greento, Byzantium, pinkbowvintage, TMRA, 4real, Prison,

Haters(1): Allday, Taylor fanboy, 

Comments:

TMRA: I took your matches before fire could catch me -WHEW a lyric!

Fifteen: drag him

wastedpotential: People were slandering it in the Midnights thread a while ago and I had a coronary. This is one of her best songs ever and it deserves all the respect and accolades itgets.

Just now, 1989 said:

SiHHzHY.jpg

33. Dear John - 8.281

Stans(11): 1989, feelslikeadream, freakum.,

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Shendelzare, The Argonaut, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., wastedpotential, Holy Ground, Ethereal Cat, jacklovesyou1, Ken Lee, Quicksand, Ayanaa, Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Supernatural, Fifteen, Mr. Duff, fama, NordicGuy, greento, Byzantium, pinkbowvintage, TMRA, 4real, Prison,

Haters(1): Allday, Taylor fanboy, 

Comments:

TMRA: I took your matches before fire could catch me -WHEW a lyric!

Fifteen: drag him

wastedpotential: People were slandering it in the Midnights thread a while ago and I had a coronary. This is one of her best songs ever and it deserves all the respect and accolades itgets.

WTF Loser stans are the WORST!

there is no way that sexy baby song is still in while some of these discography highlights are getting punched OUT like you guys cannot be fr.... 

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Corny Shiiit and Credits Stealer needs to GO!

and they claim loser stans don’t exist, there’s a reason they’re this high :redface:

the SNEAK NOW songs finally getting purged :gaycat5:  

Dear John is such a quintessential Taylor song. One of the fanbase's favorites since release, perhaps the song most directly responsible for some of the generalizations about her material... and just really, really good. Surprised to see it at this rank.

Omg my 11. Dear John is THAT song :jonny5:

9bqrYxn.jpg

32. ‘Tis The Damn Season - 8.317

Stans(11): sparrowblue, Sanguine, Holy Ground

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, The Argonaut, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, Cruel Summer, wastedpotential, eli’s_rhythm, sanzo, =NEX=, NMIXX, Achilles., Ayanaa, TaylenaStan, Icarus, SleepingTigers, pinkbowvintage, creativity., Tusk, 

Haters(1): luckythisway, KillingYourCareer, Taylor fanboy,

Comments: 

greento: The production on this is beautiful, such a vibey, wintery song

wastedpotential: When I go home for the holidays, I too hook up with at least two of my exes lol.

NMIXX: I love how “Life is Strange” this song is, does anybody knowmore songs like this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.