The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

MIDnights & Speak Now (particularly WCS, mine, and haunted) both need a solid purge ASAP :redface:

Just now, By the Water said:

Not a bad placement for it but when DBATC and Dirty Ground are still in... :redface:

holy ground is going top 15 at worst, suffer :redface:

State of Grace vs Holy Ground is a battle I can't even decide for myself. They're both perfect songs.

Treacherous clears both but that's been my top three from Red for over a decade :gaycat3:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

State of Grace vs Holy Ground is a battle I can't even decide for myself. They're both perfect songs.

Treacherous clears both but that's been my top three from Red for over a decade :gaycat3:

The bridge of Treacherous alone made it an 11 for me

Just now, Isaiah said:

holy ground is going top 15 at worst, suffer :redface:

Ugh I remember it being a waste of a 0 in the last rate so I didn't think I'd need to sabotage it :redface:

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

kemKXfx.jpg

39. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.201

Stans(11): Bussea, 

Lovers(10): Byzantium, AbeHicks, TMRA, MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, The Argonaut, PopA911, feelslikeadream, wastedpotential, eli’s_rhythm, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, sparrowblue, Achilles., Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, luckythisway, TaylenaStan, Fifteen, Mr. Duff, Brando, roso, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, velvet night, 

Haters(1): jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): Quicksand 

Comments:

luckythisway: Deserved an Oscar

wastedpotential: Y’all already know how great this is, I don’t need to add anything.

???????

@Quicksand fat ass *****

@Taylor fanboydo you EVEN like Taylor Swift????? CHOKE

@jacklovesyou1 girl **** YOU

PERVERTS

and to the REAL SWIFTIES that gave this a 9 or higher you some real MF *******. 

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

spilled

12 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

Taylor on 13 December 2019:

PLS:dies:

Fearless gone but not sad about it, it's a great position for the song

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Yeah I feel like any Taylor rate from now until the end of time is always gonna result in those 3 + ATW going to battle once we reach top 20-15ish. They’re all basically perfect & quintessential Taylor songs and none have more than 1 or 2 haters who just wanna be contrarians 

i wonder who’s getting kicked first puta or loser :redface: at this point corona summer should be the only remaining loser song. everGOD, illicit affairs, safe & sound, before DBATC or cornelia street? bffr

Just now, Lorenzo22 said:

i wonder who’s getting kicked first puta or loser :redface: at this point corona summer should be the only remaining loser song. everGOD, illicit affairs, safe & sound, before DBATC or cornelia street? bffr

I'm pretty sure Cruel Summer has been out for a while.

I've revealed two of my elevens in this thread (Treacherous and RWYLM) but I feel like some of y'all will think less of me for my third once it's finally out :gaycat6:

XisQgAm.jpg

38. Death By A Thousand Cuts - 8.221

Lovers(10): The Argonaut, Peroxide, inshadesofcool, michael196, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Ken Lee, Pink Whitney, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Mr. Duff, Prison, pinkbowvintage, 

Haters(1): By The Water

Haters(0): Taylor fanboy 

Comments:

wastedpotential: Who knew in August 2019 that this would be half of the sonic direction of the next two Taylor albums.

eli’s_rhythm: A beautifully written song marred by questionable production choices

Abortion & SCAT Lover songs still in??????? 

RECOUNT

Not mad about this placement :clap3: a 10 of mine but this feels correct

Treacherous deserves top 5 but I'm not expecting much :redface:

There's no need for both ATW versions to still be in :redface:

Death by a Thousand Dicks should’ve been gone wth hell is going on :ahh:

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

XisQgAm.jpg

Lovers(10): The Argonaut, Peroxide, inshadesofcool, michael196, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Ken Lee, Pink Whitney, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Mr. Duff, Prison, pinkbowvintage, 

Comments:

wastedpotential: Who knew in August 2019 that this would be half of the sonic direction of the next two Taylor albums.

eli’s_rhythm: A beautifully written song marred by questionable production choices

Decent placement :clap3:

Fair placement for DBATC imo :bird: everyone knows the 2 CSs are the best songs on Loser.

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

XisQgAm.jpg

Comments:

now i really demand to exclude that troll ballot

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

XisQgAm.jpg

Comments:

should’ve been out 150 spots ago :redface: cornelia street next

I ask the traffic lights if it'll be alright.... They say, "I don't know"

Michael196

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.