The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Just now, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

46. Better Man - 8.124

Lovers(10): a_d_22, inshadesofcool, Kyungsooswift, eli’s_rhythm, Ken Lee, Achilles., Taeyong, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Supernatural, Bussea, Mr. Duff, Isaiah, Aiya, Prison, 4real,

Haters(1): Allday, Taylor fanboy 

:jonny2: If this and Forever Winter were on the original RED it woulda won AOTY 

27 minutes ago, 1989 said:

BZQYoTy.jpg

48. You Belong With Me - 8.110

Stans(11): MardinBeksloy 

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Miles., The Argonaut, Shendelzare, JoanneActII, sanzo, jacklovesyou1, Wolf Alice, modern thing, TaylenaStan, Icarus, Brando, Aiya, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, Byzantium, AbeHicks,

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy, creativity.,

Haters(0): Bussea

Comments:

Fifteen: this needs to make the top 20 tbh

wastedpotential: Taylor’s true most classic hit, even if it was local.

MardinBeksloy: her biggest hit in Southeast Asia

:weeps:

I hate it that people now judge her Fearless/RED hits by the botched TVs.

17 minutes ago, 1989 said:

z9x6UUz.jpg

47. Don’t Blame Me - 8.117

Stans(11): Supernatural, Icarus, Taylor fanboy

Lovers(10): Bindi, Shendelzare, The Argonaut, Miles., a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., sanzo, Navy4life, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Bussea, TaylenaStan, Isaiah, fama, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, velvet night, AbeHicks, 

Haters(1): Ken Lee, Mr. Duff, Brando,

Haters(0): sparrowblue

:biblio:, I'm not one of the putas but this deserved MUCH better, it's just so well made, addicting and her vocals >>.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

I went back and noticed i only gave 2 songs a 11 :gaycat7:

But the 11 I thought I gave is still in I think :bird:

Oh this round is going BEAUTIFULLY… time for Mine to go now.

I’m praying CIWYW makes it to top 30 :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh nice, I thought this would make it higher, too. What a pleasant surprise!

I was scared that group would get backup from the success bandwagoners and carry it to top 10… but thankfully I was wrong :smitten:

It really is crazy how many good songs she left off of Red considering what made into the final tracklist

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

46. Better Man - 8.124

Lovers(10): a_d_22, inshadesofcool, Kyungsooswift, eli’s_rhythm, Ken Lee, Achilles., Taeyong, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Supernatural, Bussea, Mr. Duff, Isaiah, Aiya, Prison, 4real,

Haters(1): Allday, Taylor fanboy 

STOP THE ******* RATE

Truly disappointed in Swifties for making Better Man miss the top 40. One of the greatest recordings in her career's history.

I hope she goes 100% fully back to the country and rock sounds of Red.

Better Man would DEFINITELY be top 20 if it was on the OG Red, but the fact that a vault track made it this high is insane :clap3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

Just now, freakum. said:

I should of gave BM my 11 :jonny5:

I feel the same now, I gave mine to my three favorites but I should have padded some of her more vulnerable highlights like this and Last Kiss :emofish:

1 minute ago, The Music Industry said:

Things are going so horribly wrong :deadbanana4:

LIKE :deadbanana4:

KL9yGAM.jpg

45. Out Of The Woods - 8.140

Stans(11): Bindi, NMIXX,

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Miles., a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., sanzo, Achilles., Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Bussea, luckythisway, Brando, Aiya, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, creativity., Tusk, 

Haters(1): sparrowblue, Taylor fanboy

Haters(0): freakum.

Comments:

wastedpotential: A few years ago this would’ve been an 11 of mine, but the chorus is just too repetitive.

NMIXX: When people ask me what’s my favorite Taylor Swift song, I am proud to this is the one

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

It really is crazy how many good songs she left off of Red considering what made into the final tracklist

Me sitting here forever wanting more since there's literally like a dozen songs (allegedly) that she wrote during the Red sessions that didn't even make the TV :gaycat6:

So much trash is still in and this is what y’all have going out? :devil:

I dont care that the chorus is repetitive, its just a bop and obviously one of her best bridges ever
Also the MV is GORGEOUS.mp3
0qzu0Km.gif

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

KL9yGAM.jpg

45. Out Of The Woods - 8.140

Stans(11): Bindi, NMIXX,

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Miles., a_d_22, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., sanzo, Achilles., Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Bussea, luckythisway, Brando, Aiya, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, creativity., Tusk, 

Haters(1): sparrowblue, Taylor fanboy

Haters(0): freakum.

Comments:

wastedpotential: A few years ago this would’ve been an 11 of mine, but the chorus is just too repetitive.

NMIXX: When people ask me what’s my favorite Taylor Swift song, I am proud to this is the one

I am a 1989 apologist and even I am confused why this is so high.  Like the bridge is a career high but a bridge is not really useful if you have no place to go to.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.