The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

Just now, wastedpotential said:

NOT THIS

NOT THE MEDIEVAL STRING PLUCKED BALLAD BASED AROUND A TREE METAPHOR SMASH RADIO HIT :deadbanana4:

Goodbye goodbye goodbye, you were bigger than AIWFCIY that one time, you were more than -37

:bibliahh:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

:bibliahh:

I tried to fit the BTTWS rhyme scheme :gaylorcat1:

9bqrYxn.jpg

56. Tolerate It - 7.978

Stans(11): State Of Grace., michael196, NMIXX, Ken Lee,

Lovers(10): a_d_22, MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, PopA911, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, TaylenaStan, Mr. Duff, SleepingTigers, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, Holy Ground,

Haters(1): luckythisway, Allday, Taylor fanboy, AbeHicks,

Comments:

NMIXX: This song hits me hard. I’ve cried countless times listening to this. Sometimes I would accidentally hurt someone that I love because I care so much, and sometimes I go over the line even though I had a good intention. As an overly sensitive and observant person who overthinks the smallest thing, even though I always put a smile on my face like I don’t care, the truth is that I do care, I care about it a lot, it hurts so much when people have to tolerate me because I am just ‘too much’ when I just want him to be happy with me around. “I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerated it”

wastedpotential:  I can really recognise the beauty in the lyrics, but I can’t relate personally and it takes me out of the song a bit.

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

56. Tolerate It - 7.978

Lovers(10): a_d_22, MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, PopA911, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, TaylenaStan, Mr. Duff, SleepingTigers, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, Holy Ground,

Comments:

NMIXX: This song hits me hard. I’ve cried countless times listening to this. Sometimes I would accidentally hurt someone that I love because I care so much, and sometimes I go over the line even though I had a good intention. As an overly sensitive and observant person who overthinks the smallest thing, even though I always put a smile on my face like I don’t care, the truth is that I do care, I care about it a lot, it hurts so much when people have to tolerate me because I am just ‘too much’ when I just want him to be happy with me around. “I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerated it”

wastedpotential:  I can really recognise the beauty in the lyrics, but I can’t relate personally and it takes me out of the song a bit.

how did this not even crack an 8

1 minute ago, a_d_22 said:

how did this not even crack an 8

We’re almost to the 8’s, like 3 songs to go. Y’all really had these songs in a battle :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

56. Tolerate It - 7.978

Comments:

I ******* HATE YOU SWIFTIES

I HATE YOU FAT NASTY SWIFTIES

:deadvision: oh no

Tolerate It is one of the most heartbreaking things in her discography for me. I've been there and felt that. It's a very hard place to be in. It's hard to say much more about it - it's not my favorite or most played on Evermore, but it's one of the ones I've felt the most myself, and it will always be a special song for me, even on the other side of those feelings now.

Next: one “section” will be done after this, is it Debut or Others? 

All the 1's on these Evermore tracks are starting to make me think people had a specific vendetta against it. The power that her best album has. You know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation :celestial5:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Next: one “section” will be done after this, is it Debut or Others? 

Neither :gaylorcat1:

Both Our Song and Safe & Sound are going to be in the top 20, where they belong :clap3:

rsOBHtH.jpg

55. Our Song - 7.984

Lovers(10): Brando, SleepingTigers, creativity., AbeHicks, 4real, Prison, Holy Ground, wastedpotential, sanzo, Achilles., Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, modern thing, Fifteen, Icarus, 

Haters(1): Terylee, Taylor fanboy

Comments:

Holy Ground: Her best country classic

Fifteen: wanted to give this an 11 but not yet

wastedpotential: A classic all around. One of her best written songs, and one I’m looking forward to going viral.

Just now, By the Water said:

With everything that left today, what is even in still? :redface:

Mine, Sparks Fly, Cruel Summer, Maroon, Midnight Rain are all still in 

FoIAz0h.gif

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

rsOBHtH.jpg

55. Our Song - 7.984

Lovers(10): Brando, SleepingTigers, creativity., AbeHicks, 4real, Prison, Holy Ground, wastedpotential, sanzo, Achilles., Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, modern thing, Fifteen, Icarus, 

Haters(1): Terylee, Taylor fanboy

Comments:

Holy Ground: Her best country classic

Fifteen: wanted to give this an 11 but not yet

wastedpotential: A classic all around. One of her best written songs, and one I’m looking forward to going viral.

I just know y'all will be switching like ... when the re-recording comes out

Just now, Tusk said:

Let’s get to 50 and call it 

Agreed, then tomorrow we can do 49-30 and then on Monday 29-1 or however you want to divide it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.