The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Next up: a 1-2 evermore punch that’s going to make some people mad 

It's me, hi, I'm people it's me

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Next up: a 1-2 evermore punch that’s going to make some people mad 

:gayalipacat3:

9bqrYxn.jpg

58. Champagne Problems - 7.968
Lovers(10): a_d_22, The Argonaut, Shendelzare, MardinBeksloy, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, Kyungsooswift, State Of Grace., sanzo, Ken Lee, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Icarus, Mr. Duff, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, freakum., TMRA, beagle,

Haters(1): luckythisway, Allday, Brando, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, AbeHicks,

Haters(0): jacklovesyou1

Comments:

wastedpotential: Probably Taylor’s best try and writing a storyline entirely unrelated to her own life.

Just now, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

Lovers(10): a_d_22, The Argonaut, Shendelzare, MardinBeksloy, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, Kyungsooswift, State Of Grace., sanzo, Ken Lee, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Icarus, Mr. Duff, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, freakum., TMRA, beagle,

Haters(1): luckythisway, Allday, Brando, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, AbeHicks,

Comments:

wastedpotential: Probably Taylor’s best try and writing a storyline entirely unrelated to her own life.

WHAT???? 

Just now, 1989 said:

*at :gaycat6:

Yeah, this one makes sense. CP is super divisive, though I adore it (see why above), I get why it's here 

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

Comments:

Fair enough 

I'm mad that it's out, but we're so close to the top fifty that it's inevitable that we have to let incredible songs go by now.

mariah-mimi.gif

Literally yelled out “Oh My GAWD”… amazed Champagne Problems left this early.

Mine is still here. Seven is still here. What the f*ck? :rip:

1 minute ago, Peroxide said:

Seven is still here

I get the Mine comment but seven is going to be here for a while, sister :gaylorcat1:

9bqrYxn.jpg

57. Willow - 7.970

Stans(11): Klein

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, Terylee, sanzo, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Fifteen, Brando, fama, PrismaticOwen, NordicGuy, Tusk, 4real,

Haters(1): luckythisway, Taylor fanboy, creativity.,

Comments:

wastedpotential: This is certainly the only medieval plucked-string ballad with a title based around a tree metaphor to ever go #1 on the Hot 100, and I really appreciate Taylor for making that happen.

We really are starting to let amazing songs go, don’t yell at the messenger :gaycat7:

YBWM, Fearless

SF, DJ

HG

WD, NR

DBM, Delicate, DWOHT

Cornelia

mirrorball, seven, timt

MR, TGW

need to get the **** out ASAP

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

57. Willow - 7.970

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, Terylee, sanzo, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Fifteen, Brando, fama, PrismaticOwen, NordicGuy, Tusk, 4real,

Comments:

wastedpotential: This is certainly the only medieval plucked-string ballad with a title based around a tree metaphor to ever go #1 on the Hot 100, and I really appreciate Taylor for making that happen.

This isn’t a bad placement for Willow… her second best lead behind Anti Hero.

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

57. Willow - 7.970

Comments:

I need a break

Oh my. Well. That happened.

Willow is a much better song than I usually give it credit for, and I already like it plenty. She walked so other evermore tracks above this could run :heart2:

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

57. Willow - 7.970

Comments:

NOT THIS

NOT THE MEDIEVAL STRING PLUCKED BALLAD BASED AROUND A TREE METAPHOR SMASH RADIO HIT :deadbanana4:

Goodbye goodbye goodbye, you were bigger than AIWFCIY that one time, you were more than -37

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.