The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Teardrops is cute but how much higher could it possibly go :rip: Most of folkmore alone clears

I honestly think this is only true because we don't have a rerecording with better vocals and maybe some updated instrumental mixing.

9bqrYxn.jpg

60. Marjorie - 7.947

Stans(11): modern thing,

Lovers(10): Brando, roso, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, 1989, pinkbowvintage, RihannaLoverrr, Tusk, TMRA, a_d_22, The Argonaut, Peroxide, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., eli’s_rhythm, Ethereal Cat, Achilles., Hunter_13, Bussea, Fifteen, Mr. Duff,

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy, luckythisway 

Just now, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

60. Marjorie - 7.947

Lovers(10): Brando, roso, Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Prison, 1989, pinkbowvintage, RihannaLoverrr, Tusk, TMRA, a_d_22, The Argonaut, Peroxide, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., eli’s_rhythm, Ethereal Cat, Achilles., Hunter_13, Bussea, Fifteen, Mr. Duff,

:clap3:

This is where this song should be. Beautiful, but not something I'm drawn to. 

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

They say she was seen on occasion
Pacing the rocks, staring out at the midnight sea
And in a feud with her neighbor
She stole his dog and dyed it key lime green
50 years is a long time
Holiday House sat quietly on that beach
Free of women with madness, their men and bad habits
And then it was bought by ME!

A masterclass of songwriting and storytelling I'm sorry but whew :jonny2:

I remember being shook at the reveal when I heard it the first time. She's a genius and we don't deserve her clearly

zZwjXE7.gif

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I honestly think this is only true because we don't have a rerecording with better vocals and maybe some updated instrumental mixing.

If done right the upgraded vocals will definitely elevate it but i still feel like 70% of folkmore is just better idk we'll see once we get the TV
(but i also only became a fan during sacRED era so i guess if i stanned her earlier maybe i'd like it more)

Just now, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

60. Marjorie - 7.947

A lyrical masterpiece 

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

60. Marjorie - 7.947

Stans(11): modern thing

not this... my two 11s OUT

:dancehall3:

Marjorie is an amazing track but definitely the type of track where you have to be in a specific mood to listen to it. 
So #60 seems about right :clap3:

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

60. Marjorie - 7.947

This, happiness and Sweet Nothing deserve the constant lashings that Me, Bad Blood and Vigilante **** always get. Absolute bottom tier of her discography and plain NOISE.

Just now, Teneo said:

This, happiness and Sweet Nothing deserve the constant lashings that Me, Bad Blood and Vigilante **** always get. Absolute bottom tier of her discography and plain NOISE.

Not you coming for the song about her dead grandmother :deadbanana4:

Jesus :deadbanana4:

h8DktM9.jpg

59. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.950

Lovers(10): pinkbowvintage, Tusk, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, State Of Grace, eli’s_rhythm, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Wolf Alice, Icarus, Mr. Duff, Isaiah, Brando, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, Prison, velvet night, 

Haters(1): The Argonaut, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy,

8 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

60. Marjorie - 7.947

…. This has been the most painful one yet. Literally the best song on Evermore.

Just now, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

59. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.950

Lovers(10): pinkbowvintage, Tusk, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, State Of Grace, eli’s_rhythm, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Wolf Alice, Icarus, Mr. Duff, Isaiah, Brando, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, Prison, velvet night, 

Haters(1): The Argonaut, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy,

This has aged for me. Phoebe's vocals really aren't it, but if it was a Taylor solo track this would be like 20 spots too low

Just now, wastedpotential said:

This has aged for me. Phoebe's vocals really aren't it, but if it was a Taylor solo track this would be like 20 spots too low

Honestly same, lyrically it’s genius, I just wish it…sounded different :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Not you coming for the song about her dead grandmother :deadbanana4:

Jesus :deadbanana4:

If pop history has taught us anything is that writing about deceased female family members always ends bad

Next up: a 1-2 evermore punch that’s going to make some people mad 

Just now, Teneo said:

If pop history has taught us anything is that writing about deceased female family members always ends bad

Now the Joanne comparison is tooooo much :fan:

Just now, 1989 said:

:biblionny:

I might have to leave then

Definitely the best Red Vault track :clap3:  the way she was FUMING over Olivia when she wrote it, whew! You can feel the bitterness

Industry Plant Bridgers wasn't needed though

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

huh-wtf-is-going-on.gif

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

stop the count

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.