The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

Just now, Peroxide said:

The placements for the folklore tracks has REALLY surprised me.

Before today I was convinced that most of them would end up top thirty, given how strong it held the first few days.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

84. Forever Winter - 7.521

Stans(11): a_d_22, RihannaLoverrr, 

Lovers(10): Holy Ground, Miles., sparrowblue, modern thing, velvet night, By The Water, AbeHicks, 

Haters(1): The Argonaut, Taylor fanboy,

Nooooo, deserved at least top 50, this song is wonderful and is one of the things that helps me when I'm at my lowest lowest :weeps::weeps::weeps:.

Forever Winter being out already is a little surprising too. I guess it's not a shocker since I don't see a lot of talk about it as one of her best or anything, but it's really good and I'd like to think it deserves a little better. I know that if it had come out with the original Red, it would have been a relatively bold statement for her standards, and it would have had a lot of impact on my life.

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

Lovers(10): Holy Ground, Miles., sparrowblue, modern thing, velvet night, By The Water, AbeHicks, 

nooooo my first 11 gone

rsOBHtH.jpg

71. Should’ve Said No - 7.709

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, sparrowblue, Achilles., Ayanaa, Hunter_13, Holy Ground, Prison, KillingYourCareer, AbeHicks, freakum.,

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy 

Comments:

luckythisway: Experiencing this mashed up with Bad Blood at the Rep Tour was a career highlight for me 

wastedpotential: It had probably been a decade since I’d last listened to this, but the opening night of the Reputation Stadium Tour when Taylor pulled this out I started stanning.

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:

rsOBHtH.jpg

71. Should’ve Said No - 7.709

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, sparrowblue, Achilles., Ayanaa, Hunter_13, Holy Ground, Prison, KillingYourCareer, AbeHicks, freakum.,

Comments:

luckythisway: Experiencing this mashed up with Bad Blood at the Rep Tour was a career highlight for me 

wastedpotential: It had probably been a decade since I’d last listened to this, but the opening night of the Reputation Stadium Tour when Taylor pulled this out I started stanning.

I know y'all would be stanning if this had been released to pop radio and smashed there

HqfZgRs.jpg

70. Peace - 7.721

Stans(11): Achilles.,

Lovers(10): a_d_22, The Argonaut, feelslikeadream, Lorenzo22, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., NMIXX, Ayanaa, Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, Isaiah, Brando, Prison, Tusk,

Haters(1): Shendelzare, jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): Allday,

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Not this live performance. :bibliahh:

It’s iconic :redface:

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Not this live performance. :bibliahh:

The water effect was cool

Also I never fail to lose it with the big capital ME in the water :deadbanana4: This ***** already knew :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

70. Peace - 7.721

Stans(11): Achilles.,

Lovers(10): a_d_22, The Argonaut, feelslikeadream, Lorenzo22, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., NMIXX, Ayanaa, Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, Isaiah, Brando, Prison, Tusk,

Haters(1): Shendelzare, jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): Allday,

Should've swapped places with hoax, but I think this is in the right spot

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

SiHHzHY.jpg

79. The Story Of Us - 7.604

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Bindi, JoanneActII, eli’s_rhythm, sparrowblue, Isaiah, SleepingTigers,

Comments:

eli’s_rhythm: The first proof Rocklor would work

Fifteen: if yall let the TV version flop i swear

wastedpotential: It was really quite unfortunate that this tanked as a single, since people don’t really see how great it really is.

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

78. Invisible String - 7.620

Lovers(10): 4real, The Argonaut, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, Ethereal Cat, Achilles., Wolf Alice, Tusk,

Haters(0): Hunter_13

56 minutes ago, 1989 said:

XisQgAm.jpg

75. False God - 7.661

Lovers(10): chaeyonce, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, State Of Grace., eli’s_rhythm, NMIXX, Ayanaa, Pink Whitney, Hunter_13, modern thing, Mr. Duff, Brando, Tusk, TMRA, 4real, 

Haters(1): Ken Lee, Sanguine, Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): KillingYourCareer,

47 minutes ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

74. Gold Rush - 7.667

Lovers(10): The Argonaut, a_d_22, JoanneActII, sparrowblue, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Fifteen, Icarus, Aiya, NordicGuy, By The Water, pinkbowvintage, creativity., Tusk, 

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): AbeHicks,

20 minutes ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

72. The Lakes - 7.698

Stans(11): The Argonaut, velvet night, Tusk,

Lovers(10): a_d_22, chaeyonce, Peroxide, MardinBeksloy, JoanneActII, eli’s_rhythm, Ethereal Cat, AbeHicks, jacklovesyou1, Ken Lee, luckythisway, Mr. Duff, Brando, NordicGuy, KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, RihannaLoverrr, 

Haters(1): NMIXX, Taylor fanboy, 

Comments:

wastedpotential: Ruined by the tweet line.

luckythisway: Would be an 11 if I had more than 3 to give 

Fifteen: original>

WHAT have I just logged into oh my god 

:gaycat6:

Especially ‘Forever Winter’ & ‘The Lakes’ which both deserved top 20 at the VERY least. My first 11 gone :'(

The Lakes almost had an 11 from me but I was torn between that and another folklore track :'(

I’m not going to lie, this next one legitimately shocked me. Like, I must’ve checked this one half a dozen times. 

Just now, 1989 said:

I’m not going to lie, this next one legitimately shocked me. Like, I must’ve checked this one half a dozen times. 

:hoetenks:

I'm really scared now

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Oh Cruel Summer we got you. We GOT you

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Girl no. Don’t leave us hanging. RIP THE BAND AID OFF.

SiHHzHY.jpg

69. Last Kiss - 7.762

Stans(11): chaeyonce, greento,

Lovers(10): SleepingTigers, pinkbowvintage, freakum., 4real, Prison, a_d_22, Peroxide, The Argonaut, PopA911, feelslikeadream, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, =NEX=, sparrowblue, Ayanaa, The Music Industry, Supernatural, 1989, Brando, Holy Ground

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, Taylor fanboy,

Not me logging in and seeing two of my all time favourite songs are already out! Forever Winter and the lakes deserved better :chick3:

Edited by Velvet Night

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.