The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

HqfZgRs.jpg

78. Invisible String - 7.620

Lovers(10): 4real, The Argonaut, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, Ethereal Cat, Achilles., Wolf Alice, Tusk,

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy

Haters(0): Hunter_13

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

hoax and the lakes are the reason why folklore is not a 10/10 album. Imagine if she gave us a decent closer?

Just now, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

Lovers(10): 4real, The Argonaut, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, Ethereal Cat, Achilles., Wolf Alice, Tusk,

not surprised i guess :coffee2:

Just now, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

I've always really loved the idea of soulmates and the thought of 'the right one', and this song very sweetly scratches the itch for me 

28 minutes ago, 1989 said:

81. Coney Island (feat. The National) - 7.582

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, Ethereal Cat,

Deserves Top 20 but I guess Top 90 is fine y'all :biblio:

But maybe the most 10s we've had for a song yet :clap3: if you get it you get it, if you don't you don't, if you know you know

I never got the love but I thought ya’ll were OBSESSED with invisible string

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

84. Forever Winter - 7.521

Stans(11): a_d_22, RihannaLoverrr, 

Lovers(10): Holy Ground, Miles., sparrowblue, modern thing, velvet night, By The Water, AbeHicks, 

Haters(1): The Argonaut, Taylor fanboy,

56 minutes ago, 1989 said:

z9x6UUz.jpg

82. …Ready For It? - 7.571

Lovers(10): Icarus, Sanguine, Taylor fanboy, creativity., 4real, PrismaticOwen, Bindi, The Argonaut, Miles., eli’s_rhythm, jacklovesyou1, Ken Lee, Quicksand, jacobhalkohit, 

Haters(1): wastedpotential, sparrowblue, velvet night, Prison, 

Comments:

RihannaLoverrr: this is such a sickening album opener 

Fifteen: bop to it but yeah...

luckythisway: RFI intro at Rep tour almost put me in a shallow grave. 

NMIXX: I know many people hated this, but actually liked this one, I thought it was fun? Also I was saw for the first time in reputation tour and this was the opener, it gave me chills :jonny5:

wastedpotential: Singlehandedly Taylor’s career as a singles artist for a five year period (not that her choices helped), and I will stand by that.

31 minutes ago, 1989 said:
9bqrYxn.jpg

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, Ethereal Cat,

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 4real,

Haters(0): modern thing,

Comments:

wastedpotential: Inferior to the other deep-voice male collabs on folkmore, but still a reallyinteresting concept, and I love the Coney Island imagery.

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

All of you deserve ELECTRIC CHAIR! :biblio: Thank god I’m not gonna be able to be here for the rest of this rate and the rest of y’alls **** taste! 

Not invisible string y'all are terrible. :biblio:

The way I've been losing so much since the beginning of today's reveal. I can't. :rip:

Just now, Klein said:

Not invisible string y'all are terrible. :biblio:

The way I've been losing so much since the beginning of today's reveal. I can't. :rip:

Like all my faves being OUT! 

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

84. Forever Winter - 7.521

Stans(11): a_d_22, RihannaLoverrr, 

Lovers(10): Holy Ground, Miles., sparrowblue, modern thing, velvet night, By The Water, AbeHicks, 

Haters(1): The Argonaut, Taylor fanboy,

**** this ****

this deserves the world

what the actual ****???

it still hits like a truck a whole year later, I'm disgusted!!

Edited by Michael196

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Invisible String

Seven August

Cardigan

folklore trinity

Tea

Just now, Michael196 said:

**** this ****

this deserves the world

what the actual ****???

Didn’t the OP warned us about sensitive songs (e.g. Ronan, Marjorie, FW)?

Y’all need to calm down.

38 minutes ago, 1989 said:
9bqrYxn.jpg

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 4real,

Haters(0): modern thing,

Comments:

wastedpotential: Inferior to the other deep-voice male collabs on folkmore, but still a reallyinteresting concept, and I love the Coney Island imagery.

One of her best songs forreal. Deserves top 10 

HqfZgRs.jpg

77. Hoax - 7.643

Stans(11): wastedpotential, chaeyonce,

Lovers(10): feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, Ethereal Cat, Icarus, Brando, Holy Ground, Prison, beagle, 

Haters(1): Miles., jacklovesyou1, Allday, Taylor fanboy 

Comments:

KillingYourCareer: I always found the metaphor of comparing a love to a hoax super interesting and original!

Fifteen: used to hate this and skip but it has grown a lot like A LOT dk if i should give my last 11 to this but deserves

wastedpotential: I already know the score is going to be tragic, and that makes me really sad. Hoax is depressing and melancholic, in a way I need an entire album from Taylor. Quite possibly her saddest song ever, and definitely Sad Beautiful Tragic’s more depressed sonic sister.

Hoax aged like milk, and the word “password” turn me off unlike “tweet” on The Lakes. 

New Year’s Day remains her best album closer since Long Live.

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

77. Hoax - 7.643

Stans(11): wastedpotential, chaeyonce,

Lovers(10): feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, Ethereal Cat, Icarus, Brando, Holy Ground, Prison, beagle, 

Haters(1): Miles., jacklovesyou1, Allday, Taylor fanboy 

Comments:

KillingYourCareer: I always found the metaphor of comparing a love to a hoax super interesting and original!

Fifteen: used to hate this and skip but it has grown a lot like A LOT dk if i should give my last 11 to this but deserves

wastedpotential: I already know the score is going to be tragic, and that makes me really sad. Hoax is depressing and melancholic, in a way I need an entire album from Taylor. Quite possibly her saddest song ever, and definitely Sad Beautiful Tragic’s more depressed sonic sister.

Not my first 11 gone :biblio:

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, you were bigger than the whole sky

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Not my first 11 gone :biblio:

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, you were bigger than the whole sky

I gotta say the way things are going I'm surprised my 11s are still in. 

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I gotta say the way things are going I'm surprised my 11s are still in. 

I thought Hoaxsus would make the top 60 at worst :deadbanana4:

No other sadness in the world would do, indeed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.