The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

The way some Swifties really don't deserve Taylor because they can't appreciate her actual art. 

0qzu0Km.gif

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Just now, Klein said:

The way some Swifties really don't deserve Taylor because they can't appreciate her actual art. 

0qzu0Km.gif

It's truly sad

0qzu0Km.gif

Just now, Klein said:

0qzu0Km.gif

People claim to stan Taylor and then pull **** like this... I have to wonder what they like about her when they seem to hate all of her songs that best show off her skills and talents

0qzu0Km.gif

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Are we going to pretend they weren't the sixth and seventh single :gaycat6:

The lack of sense it too much I fear :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Where did @1989 go

0qzu0Km.gif

Working on not missing names in the 10s and 1s in these posts, still missed one though :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

People claim to stan Taylor and then pull **** like this... I have to wonder what they like about her when they seem to hate all of her songs that best show off her skills and talents

0qzu0Km.gif

I was about to say they are probably success stans but seeing RFI's performance on the charts it's not even that.

0qzu0Km.gif

5 minutes ago, 1989 said:
9bqrYxn.jpg

81. Coney Island (feat. The National) - 7.582

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, 

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 4real,

Haters(0): modern thing,

Comments:

wastedpotential: Inferior to the other deep-voice male collabs on folkmore, but still a reallyinteresting concept, and I love the Coney Island imagery.

i gave this masterpiece and evermores best song a 10 :gaycat7:

6 minutes ago, 1989 said:
9bqrYxn.jpg

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, 

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 4real,

Comments:

wastedpotential: Inferior to the other deep-voice male collabs on folkmore, but still a reallyinteresting concept, and I love the Coney Island imagery.

**** YOU ALL WTF :biblio:

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Are we going to pretend they weren't the sixth and seventh single :gaycat6:

The flavour you're tasting in RFS is probably mold :gaycat6:

Weren’t OrepHs bragging that thee puta only smashed because of 1989’s good graces?

Good graces WHERE? #Squad, Aryan Queen, #TaylorIsOverParty #WhiteAfrica Donated by Taylor Swift PR Apple Letter Greedy on Spotify

OUT OF THE WOODS - OUT

NEW ROMANTICS - OUT

:ahh:

reputation smashed because it’s perfect. A masterpiece complete body of work that still thrives today. :clap3:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

I was about to say they are probably success stans but seeing RFI's performance on the charts it's not even that.

0qzu0Km.gif

:fan:

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Weren’t OrepHs bragging that thee puta only smashed because of 1989’s good graces?

Good graces WHERE? #Squad, Aryan Queen, #TaylorIsOverParty #WhiteAfrica Donated by Taylor Swift PR Apple Letter Greedy on Spotify

OUT OF THE WOODS - OUT

NEW ROMANTICS - OUT

:ahh:

reputation smashed because it’s perfect. A masterpiece complete body of work that still thrives today. :clap3:

This looks like the start of a breakdown sis - are you in a safe place? 

She has several songs that showcase her talents best, coney island is just not one of them :lakitu:

QQ0HPKc.jpg

80. Bigger Than The Whole Sky - 7.584

Lovers(10): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, AbeHicks, MardinBeksloy, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., Ethereal Cat, Hunter_13, Supernatural, Bussea, Mr. Duff, Aiya, Holy Ground, NordicGuy,

Haters(1): jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy

Edited by 1989

Just now, 1989 said:

QQ0HPKc.jpg

80. Bigger Than The Whole Sky - 8.584[/size]

Lovers(10): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, AbeHicks, MardinBeksloy, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., Ethereal Cat, Hunter_13, Supernatural, Bussea, Mr. Duff, Aiya, Holy Ground, NordicGuy,

Haters(1): jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy 

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Just now, wastedpotential said:

This looks like the start of a breakdown sis - are you in a safe place? 

Personal attacks now? Over a discog rate? Over me having a POV? :ahh:

Taylor was HATED during the end of 1989 and y’all don’t want to be reminded that reputation SAVED Taylor’s career. :zzz:

9 minutes ago, 1989 said:
9bqrYxn.jpg

finaaaallyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Matt Berninger, I could never give you peace

I love BTTWS but I'm not too sad to see it leave. There are still songs that should've been out before it but it's fine I guess.

I can’t be here today for the rest of the reveal, but I don’t think I wanted to anymore after the coney island hit :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.