The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Well maybe she could fund a research study into why certain degenerates are so specifically drawn to her worst output

0qzu0Km.gif

I want to believe it's sympathy after seeing her crying over losing at the Grammy. 

0qzu0Km.gif

Edited by Klein

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Well maybe she could fund a research study into why certain degenerates are so specifically drawn to her worst output

0qzu0Km.gif

Agreed. I'd like to know how so many Swifties Stockholm Syndome'd themselves into liking the soulless and anemic MIDnights

0qzu0Km.gif

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I want to believe it's sympathy after seeing her crying over losing at the Grammy. 

0qzu0Km.gif

I believe there's a neurological explanation with gays naturally being more attracted to dark/bad b!tch concepts, quality be damned

0qzu0Km.gif

Edited by The Music Industry

1 minute ago, Klein said:

0qzu0Km.gif

She was so smart for including that in Miss Amessicana

It made sure people would actually return to Reputation as the years went by, and kept it from becoming a completely forgotten album

0qzu0Km.gif

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Agreed. I'd like to know how so many Swifties Stockholm Syndome'd themselves into liking the soulless and anemic MIDnights
0qzu0Km.gif

Imagine thinking for one second that RFS can compete with Maroon, TGW or WCS. 

It can compete with VS and Question though, I'll give you that.

0qzu0Km.gif

Ready For It is a great opener, it will sound dated and I wonder how they'll remake it for (TV), but it's a bop

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

0qzu0Km.gif

Maybe we should start by researching your taste :gaycat4:

0qzu0Km.gif

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

0qzu0Km.gif

MID is better than Rep. But the fact that it smashed did help with that. 1989 teas, to an extent. 

0qzu0Km.gif

Just now, Klein said:

Imagine thinking for one second that RFS can compete with Maroon, TGW or WCS. 

It can compete with VS and Question though, I'll give you that.

0qzu0Km.gif

But Vigilante **** and Queef are both already out already and RFS was not, for so long

0qzu0Km.gif

36 minutes ago, 1989 said:

SiHHzHY.jpg

83. Ours - 7.528

Stans(11): Hunter_13,

Lovers(10): Shendelzare, The Argonaut, sparrowblue, Achilles., Byzantium, AbeHicks, 

Haters(1): SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy,

:ahh:

SOUR OUT!

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

1989 has way more life and COLOR than MIDnights

The first half of MID is better than most of 1989, but the second half....

0qzu0Km.gif

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

SOUR OUT!

Girl you cannot lack THIS much taste

0qzu0Km.gif

The RFS adoration and now the Oursus hatred :biblio:

Pick a struggle :biblio:

9bqrYxn.jpg

81. Coney Island (feat. The National) - 7.582

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, Ethereal Cat,

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 4real,

Haters(0): modern thing,

Comments:

wastedpotential: Inferior to the other deep-voice male collabs on folkmore, but still a reallyinteresting concept, and I love the Coney Island imagery.

Edited by 1989

Just now, The Music Industry said:

The first half of MID is better than most of 1989, but the second half....

I know that by second half you are talking of the standard and NOT the godly 3AM edition? 

0qzu0Km.gif

Just now, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, 

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 

Comments:

wastedpotential: Inferior to the other deep-voice male collabs on folkmore, but still a reallyinteresting concept, and I love the Coney Island imagery.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just now, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

Lovers(10): Navy4life, sanzo, eli’s_rhythm, Lorenzo22, Pink Whitney, Ayanaa, Achilles., Holy Ground, PrismaticOwen, Brando, Wolf Alice, inshadesofcool, MardinBeksloy, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Prison, Tusk, Icarus, Mr. Duff, 

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy, Allday, Sanguine, jacklovesyou1, 

Comments:

proudly gave this a 1, but ok!

21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It took the gargantuan efforts of Delicate and Anti-Hero to make pop radio not despise her ass :gaycat4:

edit just noticed I forgot the word 'ended' in my comment :deadbanana4:

Are we going to pretend that OUT OF THE WOODS and NEW ROMANTICS weren’t RADIO, iTunes, and YOUTUBE POISON?!

RFI >>>>>>> 

Y’all can’t handle the FLAVOUR

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Are we going to pretend that OUT OF THE WOODS and NEW ROMANTICS weren’t RADIO, iTunes, and YOUTUBE POISON?!

RFI >>>>>>> 

Y’all can’t handle the FLAVOUR

Are we going to pretend they weren't the sixth and seventh single :gaycat6:

The flavour you're tasting in RFS is probably mold :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.