Rita Ora - “You Only Love Me”

Modus

On 1/12/2023 at 1:59 PM, touch said:

She needed a safe single to come back and smash the UK radio and this is it, imo

This 

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• Gerry I Shot

• SomeGirl

i take it all back. the finished version sounds insane (from the snippets)

she’s winning 

This sounds good! Hopefully her next album will be as good as Phoenix :sats:

Also, she needs a generic 2017-2018'd comeback bop to smash in the UK radios, as since everything from her old EP flopped to oblivia, it's not that deep :skull: 

She looks interesting. Did she do that buccal fat removal or whatever it is :deadbanana4: 

sounds just like an outtake from Phoenix but i’m perched

50 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

She looks interesting. Did she do that buccal fat removal or whatever it is :deadbanana4: 

sounds just like an outtake from Phoenix but i’m perched

No she hasn't and I pray that she stays away from getting any work done. She has such unique features. She has lost alot of weight recently. It was especially obvious in her set in Brazil when she was wearing a one piece that was not flattering at all.

cameos from lindsay lohan, kristen stewart, addison rae and chelse handler

oh she's definitely got something done in the past year or two, that's not her natural face anymore. she hasn't overdone it though....yet

14 hours ago, Nashe said:

oh she's definitely got something done in the past year or two, that's not her natural face anymore. she hasn't overdone it though....yet

Honestly it just looks like she lost alot of weight. I mentioned this is another thread and apparently got reprimanded for policing her body when I just want her to be healthy. She's been serving bobblehead for a minute now. The other user implied that she may have gotten that buccol fat removal done but that doesn't seem to be the case. Regardless I hope that she's OK and can't wait for the new album and era!

the tease remind me of married to the melody, why you scrapped that bop rita :jonnycat:

anyway glad she drop the mv this Friday, done of dropping the mv two weeks after the song released

2:28

Corey Sanders, Elle Campbell, Jonathan Maguire, Lewis Thompson, Phoebe Jasper, Rita Ora, Rory Adams

Lewis Thompson, Oak Felder

she is fully with bmg now

also the single cover is uhm... :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.