Rita Ora - “You Only Love Me”

Modus

17 minutes ago, reymiu said:

This will hit UK top 20 in 2 months and by then ppl will switch and say they enjoy it

Rita is a GP artist, she serves best in safe songs like this

Your Song was very safe too, and it became a huge smash (and ppl eventually agree that they love it)

Ppl here pretending they stanned Bang as if the EP didn't flopped on every metric.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• Gerry I Shot

• SomeGirl

You Only Love Me

iTunes:

#8 Greece

#11 Kazakhstan

#15 Portugal

#24 Ireland

#25 Australia

#32 Austria

#37 Finland

#56 Poland

#58 United Kingdom

#74 Belgium

TpnukqF.gif

Why did I feel like it has only one verse :rip:

It’s fine I guess, a fun bop imo not in a Bang level let alone on Phoenix’s tho

This is all the way at the bottom of the New Music Friday playlist :rip:

Why does Spotify hate her :deadbanana2: All her songs used to go on TTH back in the Phoenix days

7 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

This is all the way at the bottom of the New Music Friday playlist :rip:

Why does Spotify hate her :deadbanana2: All her songs used to go on TTH back in the Phoenix days

Bc it’s not happening in the US. And that shouldn’t be a focus. 

Cute but it sounds like any other basic DJ song featuring her :rip: i hope the 2nd single is better

4 minutes ago, SomeGirl said:

Bc it’s not happening in the US. And that shouldn’t be a focus. 

Who said anything about the US? It’s not on Pop Rising or Hot Hits UK either. The Playlisting is beyond tragic in every region.

2 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Ppl here pretending they stanned Bang as if the EP didn't flopped on every metric.

Nah I love Bang, Bang Bang and The One were great. They made a mistake pushing Big because of David Guetta name but it's not as good as the other 2.

But yeah after Bang flopped, it's obvious that Rita needs a safe song like this to re-gain interest from the GP

49 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Who said anything about the US? It’s not on Pop Rising or Hot Hits UK either. The Playlisting is beyond tragic in every region.

Seemed implied. TTH is a US centric playlist. Her main market is the UK and it’s at the top. Same with AUS/NZ, and others. Yes, it needs to be on HHUK, amongst others, but it’s day 1, barely. She’s never gotten those playlists immediately. And equally important, she needs Radio 1 and Capitol to playlist it. Getting back her UK/EU audience should be the top priority. 

Edited by SomeGirl

I like it, it's safe and cute! But not gonna lie, I like all of the Phoenix singles much more than this...I guess this is what Rita needs right now to regain interest from the GP after How To Be Lonely and Bang EP flopped.

4 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

The ATRL gays can only do so much :rip:  It was clearly the GP who wasn’t here for it. 

This is so awfully dated, it sounds like a Phoenix reject.

Zara's Can't Tame Her sounds like futuristic hyperpop compared to this, and that song is already dated. :rip:

we needed a bridge to elevate the song and keep it from being one note.

but the chorus is too catchy for me to act like i'm not bopping

2wUMxwU.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.