• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• Gerry I Shot

• SomeGirl

Very generic.

It's so annoying when she has the whole package, talent, beauty and charisma, she STILL releases generic music.

10 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Rita has to be one of the most vapid pop stars i've ever seen, she can sing but has zero artistic value.

Literally this.

But I think she could've been more interesting than Dua Lipa with correct songs.

it's cute, but deserved a bridge

2wUMxwU.gif

I’m shocked they are pushing this to radio. 

11 hours ago, prézli said:

Literally this.

But I think she could've been more interesting than Dua Lipa with correct songs.

Completely disagree but let's agree to disagree on that.

I don't hate Rita, she has some decent songs, i just think she's kind of...there as a pop star. There's no reason to stan her per say.

It’s cute and that’s it!

rita promised so much in 2012… she seemed fresh, charismatic and fun… rita ora what I thought would become a mega pop star a la rihanna she turned out to be a cheryl cole but with a good voice. I just hope her career won’t go down the same route

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Completely disagree but let's agree to disagree on that.

I don't hate Rita, she has some decent songs, i just think she's kind of...there as a pop star. There's no reason to stan her per say.

Well I guess you haven't been following her closely for years nor do you know that much about her influences and stuff that's why she might seem like your ordinary pop star to you. But when it comes down to it, Rita has a lot more to offer than Dua if she actually wants to. It's a shame she still looks at things from a business standpoint, at least to us fans.

1 hour ago, Black Umbrella said:

Well I guess you haven't been following her closely for years nor do you know that much about her influences and stuff that's why she might seem like your ordinary pop star to you. But when it comes down to it, Rita has a lot more to offer than Dua if she actually wants to. It's a shame she still looks at things from a business standpoint, at least to us fans.

No, i actually know her discography pretty well (she doesn't have that many albums out after all). She very much IS a vapid, soulless popstar having nothing of substance to offer. Also the Future Nostalgia era alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Rita has done so far. 

Edited by Enrique523

Yeah Rita this is... not it. It's fine, perfectly cute, but just not interesting in the slightest. Sounds like a Phoenix outtake. Hope the rest of the album is better.

59 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

No, i actually know her discography pretty well (she doesn't have that many albums out after all). She very much IS a vapid, soulless popstar having nothing of substance to offer. Also the Future Nostalgia era alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Rita has done so far. 

Well each has their preference.

Rita Ora, despite being wayyyyy messy, has a lot of personality and can emote in her singing vocals (unlike Dua who is void of personality)

I like it, a cute lil' song!

Smash. It’s barely in any playlists at all. Hopefully they can start adding it in the upcoming days. 

3 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Smash. It’s barely in any playlists at all. Hopefully they can start adding it in the upcoming days. 

they probably wont :rip:

21 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Her first US radio single since? :eek:

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

Her first US radio single since? :eek:

LYLM, 2018. Some of her DJ collabs were serviced to dance radios tho. 

20 hours ago, Gerry I Shot said:

I’m shocked they are pushing this to radio. 

Yeah, me too. It has UK airplay written all over it, but idk if the USA airplays will touch this.

9 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

this is a serve:jonny6:

not the gays already singing along:deadbanana2::hippo::gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.