• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GustavoBardusco

• SchmoodRing

• SomeGirl

• Akasaka Sad

2:28

Corey Sanders, Elle Campbell, Jonathan Maguire, Lewis Thompson, Phoebe Jasper, Rita Ora, Rory Adams

Lewis Thompson, Oak Felder

she is fully with bmg now

also the single cover is uhm... :rip:

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Corey Sanders, Elle Campbell, Jonathan Maguire, Lewis Thompson, Phoebe Jasper, Rita Ora, Rory Adams

9 people worked on that song :priceless:

2 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Encouraging. But need an onslaught of UK promo mainly. 

Her schedule is not very UK-centered rn, she's about to start shooting a movie next month

11 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Don't we already have a single cover and also tf is it so short? Wasn't the demo like 2:50 and this version has an intro and outro? Rita sis. Please don't disappoint. And the BMG we knew already

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Don't we already have a single cover and also tf is it so short? Wasn't the demo like 2:50 and this version has an intro and outro? Rita sis. Please don't disappoint. And the BMG we knew already

the demo is also 2:28 :gaycat1:

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

But doesn't the final have an intro and an outro so shouldn't that make it longer ?

the intro and outro are like 2 seconds and its a voice mesage from taika

From the press release: 

‘You Only Love Me’ is the first taste of Rita Ora’s upcoming album, the first track digs deep into her personal experiences in life, a theme that runs throughout the album. Talking about the track Rita said “With ‘You Only Love Me’ and my upcoming album, I wanted to capture the vulnerability I’ve experienced as I opened myself up to love and entered a new phase of life. Learning to let go of the past to make way for new experiences is a deeply personal process, and one I felt compelled to document through my music - the journey was not always easy but I’ve come out of it stronger and filled with more love than I ever thought possible.”

As expected, the song is missing a bridge and final chorus, it sounds unfinished. Nothing special on a first listen, but it's a grower and I imagine the hook will be stuck in my head within a few listens cause it's great.

As expected, the song is missing a bridge and final chorus, it sounds unfinished. Nothing special on a first listen, but it's a grower and I imagine the hook will be stuck in my head within a few listens cause it's great.