K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

It's definitely IVE versus New Jeans for first place among 4th gen girl groups. That didn't change with this comeback. Their music continues to be excellent.

aespa should be up there in the top tier but after SM has been messing them up for a year and more, they've lost ground. But I still think if Lesserafim's song doesn't smash they could hold on to 3rd place maybe.

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Like no one said that. 

wait someone said that :rip:

:gaycat7:

1 minute ago, starstruckaj said:

BM and Jiwoo >>>>

This would have been a better title track to be released in the summer. I get summer vibes from Without You 

IVE songs is a masdive

47 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Can't believe we somehow shifted to the timeline where IVE and Kep1er release projects on the same day and Kep1er ate IVE up :dancehall:

Love Blue Blood tho

One of the worst takes i've seen on this site....ever

im really enjoying this album:jonnycat:

FvmbKWE.gif

they ate:clap3:

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

Would y’all be interested if I did monthly giveaways for physical albums and stuff?

yes

EKZW.gif

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

That Ive song sounds like an underperformance imo:michael:

The reality is different :heart2: 

Supervillain

Yea what’s your blood type? oh you? IM BLUE 💙 

Melon TOP100 21:00
24h&1h ULs

#1 (=)
Kitsch - #IVE
440,046 (+5,372) (NEW PEAK)

Knetz aren’t serious :dies:

Edited by Adama

IVE album is pop perfection :clap3:

I AM MV looks are their best looks they ever looked and WY specially served :jonny5:

I AM song another 10/10 probably my second fave after LOVE DIVE :jonny5:

Blue Blood is just too perfect my fave IVE song of their discography :clap3:

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

not jisus rising to #12 on global Spotify :jonnycat: 

lol only last week ktrl was shaming her for “freefalling” :ahh:

She lost ~100k streams, her position only increased because the ORGANIC songs normally lose more streams in Sundays.

Like, even both versions of Jimin's Like Crazy increased positions.

I find it funny how blinks try everything in their power to convince people on this thread their songs are doing good by hiding data at convenience :gaycat5:

I AM is better than AFTER LIKE which is all I needed from them:clap3:

This is the first time I listened to BLUE BLOOD. Starship is really ballsy to not keep this in the vault for a future title track. It's like a combination of Eleven and Love Dive, but better and more mature.

FvmbKWE.gif

IVE usually do not have an explosive first day sales but their sales are usually consistent throughout the days/weeks

it will probably outsell GIRLS so we need aespa to announce their cb date already :jonny5:

:jonny5:

all the album charting on bugs FvmbKWE.gif

23 minutes ago, New Edition said:

It's definitely IVE versus New Jeans for first place among 4th gen girl groups. That didn't change with this comeback. Their music continues to be excellent.

aespa should be up there in the top tier but after SM has been messing them up for a year and more, they've lost ground. But I still think if Lesserafim's song doesn't smash they could hold on to 3rd place maybe.

Now how is Aespa fighting for third place when they have the top song and the top album? :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, godmess said:

NewJeans will erase your faves, there's no competition :bird:

The competition won’t be settled until like 5 years from now and that’s where a lot of the girls with weak vocals will struggle because what leg will they have left to stand on?

12 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Hmm...I like kitsch more :swan:

Aespa setting a new trend with Illusion performing better than Girls. They were ahead of their time. :alexz:

Love Dive >>>>> I AM > Eleven >>> After LIKE

12 minutes ago, BellKat said:

She lost ~100k streams, her position only increased because the ORGANIC songs normally lose more streams in Sundays.

Like, even both versions of Jimin's Like Crazy increased positions.

I find it funny how blinks try everything in their power to convince people on this thread their songs are doing good by hiding data at convenience :gaycat5:

yeah #12 on global spotify is really bad for Jisoo :deadbanana2: get serious

I enjoyed Heroine and Mine Wonyoung ate I liked Rei chorus in Heroine  :jonnycat:

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Aespa girls need to start praying now that Le Sserafim will flop but with that teaser I don’t think it will be easy The fact that Le Sserafim done futuristic concept like that with that teaser 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, godmess said:

NewJeans will erase your faves, there's no competition :bird:

Unavoidable Want my advice ? Hide your faves 

spacer.png