K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

11 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Wait Jun was just at an award show too? He won something and performed Limbo @Witnessed ET @kendoll2001 (who are the other carrots here? I always forget :monkey:

Not a huge fan of the song itself tbh but I do love Limbo's styling and choreography. I think the black outfit here is still my favorite, the dancers have excellent styling too

Yeaj i like the styling in the MV, he looks great and pulls ir off. But the song itself is meh, his voice and aura does not suit this kind of sound. He’s more suited for an ethereal/smooth type of song like Wave or I Don’t Understand But I Love You. 

and i think that’s a Japanese show? I’m not sure 

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

These 2 performances! I just know that Jennie and Kai were all over each others backstage :WAP:

whew 2018 was giving everything :clap3:The award shows nowdays are not doing it!

Edited by Sailor Moon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, illia said:

omg I didn't know Lee Know does boxing :jonny5:

And he look so cool in their B-side MV from 5-Star eraspacer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

Free Ningning's hair more often:alexz: It looks great on her and she loves to flip it around

She looks amazing with the extensions too though and still has that hair control :alexz:

She’s one of those people that I wanna see go solo and slay because I feel like the group is holding her back a lot. She has so much to offer in terms of not only vocals but star power and charisma. 

6 minutes ago, illia said:

NOOO WHY IS ANTON CRYING

Maybe SM inform them that Seunghan is out, my poor Anton :'(

• Thumbs Down 1

maybe he's crying because he's known to be a headphone enthusiast and is being forced into using these hideous shitty earbuds

cryingemotional.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GBUOP60aYAAklf5?format=jpg&name=4096x409GBUOP63aEAELvTM?format=jpg&name=4096x409GBUORZ5awAA--rD?format=jpg&name=4096x409GBUS13NaYAA1iR7?format=jpg&name=4096x409GBUS13KasAA8PY8?format=jpg&name=4096x409GBUS29QbkAAy_Tl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Why do they look 20 yo here? :deadbanana: the over PTS and botox