• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get over G-RIDDLE having one of the best KPOP EPs ever with I burn to going with total horsesheet with their next releases. Minnie IT girl though

paris.gif

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

Exactly 12 years ago and back when MAMA was actually really relevant :omg:

spacer.png

The Greatest to Ever do it! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Roller Coaster is cute, but she’s no Party O’Clock I fear 

ilyeth-shes-taking-it.gif

looks like you are into the sweet dessert.mp3 more than the tasty main dish.

spacer.png

Why she's doing this for a 2022 album track idk. But she ate!

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way he didn't even get a tour or at least a few one-off shows

he could've easily had a huge arena tour across Asia & North America

paris.gif

The CEO and everyone else responsible will be seeing JAIL one day actually

I would do a weverse live and sick my fans on them if I was Jungkook

paris.gif

4 hours ago, Vrx. said:

G-ISIS is significantly better than HI’V

Having at least one vocalist (Minnie, Miyeon) certainly helps while Yunjin is half of one 

paris.gif

Liz is right there and she’s better than Miyeon and Minnie for sure, Yujin is half of the vocalist that Liz is

paris.gif

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Me too! Latata was my jam when they debut:jonny6: 

Latata, Hann, Senorita, Lion, Uh-Oh, Oh My God, Hwaa…. I mean look at the quality material 

paris.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 2

when chiquita is a worldwide household name and bigger than the bananas

then what?

paris.gif

I love hating their Littersweat song and trying/failing to hate Mingyu but these two are really the best faces of the group and this MAMA reminded me

They're already on the right track giving Mingyu a million photoshoots even if I complain bc my nugu'd fav gets 2

But if I was pledis, I would push Wonwoo into being one of those blank face'd idol actors but I think he likes gaming too much or something

paris.gif

• Like 3

it’s kind of a miracle mingyu never got botched along the years

still as handsome 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

still as handsome 

I think he botched his hairline for a minute but he either fixed it or learned how to cover it up

paris.gif

It was so good to see Uhm Jung Hwa giving the daesang to SEVENTEEN, legends making history :heart2:

The gayest performance of MAMA's entire run and she served it in 2006.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I love hating their Littersweat song and trying/failing to hate Mingyu but these two are really the best faces of the group and this MAMA reminded me

They're already on the right track giving Mingyu a million photoshoots even if I complain bc my nugu'd fav gets 2

But if I was pledis, I would push Wonwoo into being one of those blank face'd idol actors but I think he likes gaming too much or something

paris.gif

There’s so many potential IT boys in seventeen beyond Mingyu if Pledis decides to invest in their individual profiles tbh (and also if the boys strive to be more popular and hustle)….Wonwoo, Vernon, Joshua, Scoups, Jeonghan, freaking JUN…like come on 

paris.gif

and then there are immensely talented all rounders like Hoshi, DK, Seungkwan, Dino who can carve their own fanbases out of their craft

paris.gif

Woozi is already an accomplished producer and writer so he’s got that going on and making the dough

paris.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

still as handsome 

When you’re confident in your natural beauty, none of the industry pressure or hoopla will affect you

paris.gif

Not YG having more employees than JYP but they release hardly anything in comparison :dies:

Edited by Zack

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

There’s so many potential IT boys in seventeen beyond Mingyu if Pledis decides to invest in their individual profiles tbh (and also if the boys strive to be more popular and hustle)….Wonwoo, Vernon, Joshua, Scoups, Jeonghan, freaking JUN…like come on 

paris.gif

and then there are immensely talented all rounders like Hoshi, DK, Seungkwan, Dino who can carve their own fanbases out of their craft

paris.gif

Woozi is already an accomplished producer and writer so he’s got that going on and making the dough

paris.gif

I think it's not just pledis but most of them don't really care and kind of like their position as faceless svt members. None of the members seem to care to do much outside of the group activities besides Mingyu, Woozi, Vernon (occasionally, and I think him and Tobi Lou have another collab in the work), and the performance team (when given the time/resources). Seungkwan also does a lot of variety but I think thats mainly to promote the group and not true solo activities. I guess DK too bc of that musical but he hasn't done much since so idk how much motivation there is

The other members will just do a solo photo shoot here and there but are otherwise N/A outside of group activities

paris.gif

When I saw Joshua's portrait of Wonwoo was literally him in a gamer posture with a Monster energy, I knew acting was off the table. It would be nice if he could join the blank face'd non-acting idol actor line though instead of playing LOL or whatever

paris.gif

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 1

Memories >>>>>>>> Get a Guitar >>>>>>>>>>> every SM BG song of 2023 >>>>>>>>> Talk Saxy

that quality decline was rough. they better deliver for this winter song :coffee2:

Edited by Lost In Paradise
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Not YG having more employees than JYP but they release hardly anything in comparison :dies:

Does this include subsidiaries? All these companies have way less employees than I thought :skull:

SPOTIFY WRAPPED

ARTISTS

1. NEWJEANS

2. ENHYPEN

3. IVE

4. RIHANNA

5. TAYLOR SWIFT

SONGS

1. DITTO

2. OMG

3. HYPE BOY

4. ATTENTION

5. COOKIE

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

Does this include subsidiaries? All these companies have way less employees than I thought :skull:

I think it's just the core companies, but there's a list of employees for each HYBE label in the article, but not totally clear. 

If so, they all have way less employees than I thought too....it's giving under-resourced! 

19 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I think it's not just pledis but most of them don't really care and kind of like their position as faceless svt members. None of the members seem to care to do much outside of the group activities besides Mingyu, Woozi, Vernon (occasionally, and I think him and Tobi Lou have another collab in the work), and the performance team (when given the time/resources). Seungkwan also does a lot of variety but I think thats mainly to promote the group and not true solo activities. I guess DK too bc of that musical but he hasn't done much since so idk how much motivation there is

The other members will just do a solo photo shoot here and there but are otherwise N/A outside of group activities

paris.gif

When I saw Joshua's portrait of Wonwoo was literally him in a gamer posture with a Monster energy, I knew acting was off the table. It would be nice if he could join the blank face'd non-acting idol actor line though instead of playing LOL or whatever

paris.gif

Very well explained. MTE

paris.gif

Mingyu truly is the oddball who loves being popular and famous i guess, the kim Kardashian of the group (without the unnatural fillers)

paris.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 1

i haven’t listened to any new boygroup within the past 3 years :rip:

i think the last bg song i liked was txt’s shampoo fairy cover and blue hour

spacer.png