Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Why, I don't even dislike TREASURE though? :skull:

TREASURE >>>>>>> RIIZE & ZB1

ugh you are SUCH a little bitch

dionnebroke.gif

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

ouuu wait not Batter Up kinda ate on the 2nd day on Spotify!

Yup I knew it wasn’t fair to compare them to others groups debuts bc of their time release. Yesterday numbers were too low compared to their yt views 

Edited by Adama

I didn't see anything about Jisoo winning Best Female Solo and was just about to call this rigged, then I found out MAMAs are happening over two days now :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This will always be the best debut of YG, I said what needed to be said! :khalyan2:

Now why did YG have so much more budget for their boys in 2019-2020!? (during the pandemic, after the Burning Sun scandal, the HYLT money haven't chequed out yet)

The difference in the MV production is TRAGIC :rip: (mind you, Blackpink just came back from their 200m+ grossing world tour with hits + Treasure were also touring)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Adama said:

Yup I knew it wasn’t fair to compare them to others groups debuts bc of their time release. 

why did YGly debut them at 0AM KST anyways :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

is this the highest for 4th/5th gen?

did they get the highest 24 hours for mv of 4th/5th gen?

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I think YGly debuted them bc they couldn’t delay their debut again.  But it’s clear that they are waiting for something and don’t want to go for full roll out. 

Also the filtered streams might be huge bc with these numbers they should have been able to debut on Spotify global :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama

Just now, Flomik said:

Now why did YG have so much more budget for their boys in 2019-2020!? (during the pandemic, after the Burning Sun scandal, the HYLT money haven't chequed out yet)

The difference in the MV production is TRAGIC :rip: (mind you, Blackpink just came back from their 200m+ grossing world tour with hits + Treasure were also touring)

The MV is so tragic It's sad. Also, YG better stop with the white backdrop aesthetic! I already didn't like that for Shut Down. 

Also, I would argue misogyny as per usual with YGly but BP kinda had the best and most expensive-looking debut in that company (and in general) ever saurrrr idk 

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

they said the money went to blackpink contract renewal

also aside from the obvious Money sample in the chorus, I don't get Blackpink AT ALL from Baby Monster. If anything It's giving female Trashure, which...tragic to say the least. 

Like the classroom set...Blackpink could and literally would never (and we are thankful for THAT)

• Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I think Ningning will bag the Versace ambassadorship

What I've seen remembers me on how it was with Hyunjin before he was announced

It also appeared on my tl these days

I think some users asked why she wasn’t announced yet, and she have the Chinese market etc. It’s bc at they already announced a big Chinese actress as their new global ambassador a few weeks ago:

NN might be announced next year  

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

:bibliahh:

the fact that the same exact debate happened in this thread a few months ago :dies:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Like the classroom set...Blackpink could and literally would never (and we are thankful for THAT)

They were 0.000001 cm close though with that grotesque classroom as a set and chairs being thrown around (or that tropical jungle bungaloo house :rip:)

Babymonster I'm sorry, maybe you're not the worst YG debut music video... (but at least Blackpink made up for it with Whistle which was a SERVE. While Baemonsters...)

Edited by Flomik

The day Lee Knowles decides to show more skin and his nice body, it's going to be over for everyone 

Spoiler

He truly has such symmetrical face with everything being perfect, like look at the details of his eyes, nose and lips :jonny2: 

31b7db4cacaeccb93a9a5522ecc4a4ab.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

also aside from the obvious Money sample in the chorus, I don't get Blackpink AT ALL from Baby Monster. If anything It's giving female Trashure, which...tragic to say the least. 

Batter up sound like something Lisa could have sing but it doesn’t sound like a BP TT! The only time they did a school concept was during AIIYL and well it was more on the cunty side lol :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I swear, I feel like I have seen at least 10 other YG MV's with the same white background and aesthetic :redface: The fact that BP also had a school bus at their debut :dies:

Like not only are YGLY recycling music, but they are also recycling MV's :suburban:

are the Sheep in here still pretending that BoA is bigger than Lee Hyori in terms of being an it-girl? :suburban: One is not like the other I fear :matty:

17572-boa-popteen-magazine-march-2004Lee-Hyori-Vogue-Magazine-May-Issue-%E2%80%9813.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

are the Sheep in here still pretending that BoA is bigger than Lee Hyori in terms of being an it-girl? One is not like the other I fear :suburban:

17572-boa-popteen-magazine-march-2004Lee-Hyori-Vogue-Magazine-May-Issue-%E2%80%9813.jpg

we are NOT starting this right now

but BoA will always win

:ryan3:

Edited by youresotoxic

the way girlgroup stans are always babling about boygroup stans listen to anything but then will stream trash like o.o and batter up

:priceless:

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

are the Sheep in here still pretending that BoA is bigger than Lee Hyori in terms of being an it-girl? :suburban: One is not like the other I fear :matty:

:bibliahh:Not again! 

Lee Hyori is obviously the 1st gen it girl in SK and is the bigger celebrity. Also Hyori was more consistent with her hits. 

Boa is a talented idol, ofc a pioneer, opened the doors for the Japanese market and have biggers physical sales 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1