K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Seunghan left the group. 

someone posted this under the tweet:

Rough Trans: Hello, this is SM Entertainment. I would like to talk about RIZE member Seunghan. Seunghan is truly sorry and reflecting on the disappointment and confusion he has caused not only to his team and members, but also to his fans, due to issues related to his personal life that have recently been leaked and distributed without permission through social media and online communities. As a result, Seunghan felt a burden and responsibility, and after deep consideration, he expressed his intention to stop activities for the sake of the team. We also judged that it would be unreasonable to continue activities under these circumstances, and we decided to suspend activities indefinitely, respecting the person's opinion that he did not want to cause any further damage to the team and members. Therefore, starting today (22nd), Rise will be active with 6 members excluding Seunghan. Although it is a sudden situation, it was decided through careful discussion with the artist himself. We ask for our fans' generous understanding, and we feel great responsibility for our negligence in managing our artists even before their debut. Once again, we deeply apologize to our fans. However, the videos and photos that are currently being leaked and distributed without permission were taken during private time as a trainee before debut, and were reproduced several times to cause misunderstanding through intentional secondary editing, such as using screen captures using videos with identified sources. It has been done. In addition, the unauthorized leaker and distributor of the videos and photos spreads fabricated and distorted information that is different from the facts by using non-existent messenger conversations and malicious techniques to create groundless false information. They are continuing to commit serious acts of defamation against artists. As soon as we became aware of the above facts, we immediately carried out monitoring, collected a significant amount of evidence, identified those who leaked and distributed the information without permission, and plan to file a complaint with the local police station this afternoon. In addition, we are considering additional legal action against the specified person, not only for defamation of the artist due to unauthorized leakage and distribution, but also for various illegal acts such as cybercrime and threats. For our artists and teams, And for the sake of the fans who love the team, we plan to take strong action without any agreement or leniency against all secondary acts of harm, such as not only filing lawsuits, but also creating, spreading, and expanding and reproducing indiscriminate rumors related to artists through additional posts. We will continue to do our best to protect our artists. thank you

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

oh he's still in the group then. that's good!

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

someone posted this under the tweet:

Rough Trans: Hello, this is SM Entertainment. I would like to talk about RIZE member Seunghan. Seunghan is truly sorry and reflecting on the disappointment and confusion he has caused not only to his team and members, but also to his fans, due to issues related to his personal life that have recently been leaked and distributed without permission through social media and online communities. As a result, Seunghan felt a burden and responsibility, and after deep consideration, he expressed his intention to stop activities for the sake of the team. We also judged that it would be unreasonable to continue activities under these circumstances, and we decided to suspend activities indefinitely, respecting the person's opinion that he did not want to cause any further damage to the team and members. Therefore, starting today (22nd), Rise will be active with 6 members excluding Seunghan. Although it is a sudden situation, it was decided through careful discussion with the artist himself. We ask for our fans' generous understanding, and we feel great responsibility for our negligence in managing our artists even before their debut. Once again, we deeply apologize to our fans. However, the videos and photos that are currently being leaked and distributed without permission were taken during private time as a trainee before debut, and were reproduced several times to cause misunderstanding through intentional secondary editing, such as using screen captures using videos with identified sources. It has been done. In addition, the unauthorized leaker and distributor of the videos and photos spreads fabricated and distorted information that is different from the facts by using non-existent messenger conversations and malicious techniques to create groundless false information. They are continuing to commit serious acts of defamation against artists. As soon as we became aware of the above facts, we immediately carried out monitoring, collected a significant amount of evidence, identified those who leaked and distributed the information without permission, and plan to file a complaint with the local police station this afternoon. In addition, we are considering additional legal action against the specified person, not only for defamation of the artist due to unauthorized leakage and distribution, but also for various illegal acts such as cybercrime and threats. For our artists and teams, And for the sake of the fans who love the team, we plan to take strong action without any agreement or leniency against all secondary acts of harm, such as not only filing lawsuits, but also creating, spreading, and expanding and reproducing indiscriminate rumors related to artists through additional posts. We will continue to do our best to protect our artists. thank you

7 > 6
I see a pattern here. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Her solo is very good

Oh this is nice! :katie2: I'll help stream her to 1 million. RBW should promote them better

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

I-

what :deadbanana2:

edit: wait i think he’s going on a hiatus?

I edited my post to not give Oprah a heart attack when he reads the page 

12 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Seunghan left the group. 

Not you pulling a pannchoa-level misinformation with that translation :dies:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

oh he's still in the group then. that's good!

The way Lucas was with NCT or that guy that got married with SuperJunior?

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

I don't think SM has ever kicked a member out (Jessica excluded).

Just now, DanyelP23 said:

The way Lucas was with NCT or that guy that got married with SuperJunior?

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

I don't think SM has ever kicked a member out (Jessica excluded).

We want Lucas back :weeps: 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Not you pulling a pannchoa-level misinformation with that translation :dies:

I edited :emofish:

• Haha 1

I'm going to assume something was sent to SM that we haven't seen. So many idols have been caught smoking/dating and nothing was done.

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

they got lucky... mine somehow look WORSE than theirs :bibliahh:the grey one looks horrible in person, i'd give it away for free at this point :dies:

the only thing that made up for the bags were the set of photocards, which are sooooo cute

I'd be in Korea suing SM if I bought that cheap *ss grey bag :ducky: Not even for the wasted money but for tricking me into having that eyesore in my home

Just now, Cheers said:

I'm going to assume something was sent to SM that we haven't seen. So many idols have been caught smoking/dating and nothing was done.

yeah that’s also what i’m suspecting

SM probably tracked the person who leaked all the stuff before it could get worse

honestly they should scrap the upcoming single in december (which was a cover anyways iirc)

and then comeback in 2024 with seunghan

It was kinda weird SM didn't announce to take legal action to protect him from the rumors. But I thought maybe they were just being negligent. 

Oh it's over for him :rip: 

6 is not a good number, hopefully he'll be back for their first album. 

Why those persons hate him so much? :chick3:

@DelRey manifested the guy being kicked out days ago

i hidden sm staff I fear

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mitsuki said:

@DelRey manifested the guy being kicked out days ago

i hidden sm staff I fear

I'm starting to think they're Mark Lee fr....

• Haha 3