• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, onetooth79 said:

come on now, if you wanted fierceness and slayage in a beer cf.

Hide contents

lol that’s a soju cf, they slayed too but Seolhyun intro is more impactful! Like she gagged us from the first seconds :jonnycat:

FINALLY! :clap3:
They debuted higher than what was predicted btw :ghostface: 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

lol that’s a soju cf, they slayed too but Seolhyun intro is more impactful! Like she gagged us from the first seconds :jonnycat:

Soju ...Beer. close enough to each other :bird:

• Haha 1

This is Karina's first CF and a big brand of beer as that so who are we to complain when we've been begging for SM to push her :gaycat1:

JYP having 3 acts charting on Hot 100 and all 3 of them being from different generations as well is kinda iconic: 

2nd gen: Wonder Girls

3rd gen: TWICE

4th gen: Stray Kids

:bird:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

This is Karina's first CF and a big brand of beer as that so who are we to complain when we've been begging for SM to push her :gaycat1:

another props for debuting a fully baked adult with natural IT and charisma :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Instead of preparing her solo debut, Seungyeon is full time choreographer.

she is w8ting for the clc reboot

1 hour ago, onetooth79 said:

come on now, if you wanted fierceness and slayage in a beer cf.

Reveal hidden contents

they broke the cvntometer

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

JYP having 3 acts charting on Hot 100 and all 3 of them being from different generations as well is kinda iconic: 

5th gen VCHA when?

LddO8yO.gif

i guess he’s officially ditching the stage name :alexz2:

i wonder if the upcoming music releases are going to be under his real name too cause i’m already stressed about it ******* up his last fm profile & my scrobbles :mazen:

+ spotify profile too

Edited by hallucinate

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i wonder if the upcoming music releases are going to be under his real name too cause i’m already stressed about it ******* up his last fm profile & my scrobbles :mazen:

+ spotify profile too

Everyone called him Kyungsoo, so the transition seems natural. And Maybe SM gave him the rights to his profiles 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

+ spotify profile too

SM probably owns the stage name so I doubt you'll see any more non-EXO releases as D.O.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

They won, mr. Pluto

BSpuSjX.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Everyone called him Kyungsoo, so the transition seems natural. And Maybe SM gave him the rights to his profiles 

yup, it also sounds way more iconic :jonnycat:

i’m just sad about it potentially messing up his last fm profile tho :chick3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

**** :jonny5:

I must say, their growth in numbers is truly impressive to see. One part of me wonders if we could ever see some kind of breakdown of these global 200 numbers tbh, because I know these groups sell crazy amount of albums in my country and are selling out arenas (and even stadiums in BTS, BP and TWICE’s case)…but they still remain a non factor to the general public in the nation. It’s a very fascinating case study tbh. But I guess it mostly has to do with the lack of mono culture in music nowadays and the requirement of you needing to be a household name to sell albums or sell out concerts not being true in the current landscape.

spacer.png

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Adama said:

I mean it fit with her audience :coffee2:

Society takes sexual depravity by women a lot less seriously than when it comes from men so she'll be fine

The whole controversy is kinda dumb but I'm willing to throw almost anyone under the bus to deflect from Seunghan

LddO8yO.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

EXO truly peaked at debut

the-god.gif

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I must say, their growth in numbers is truly impressive to see. One part of me wonders if we could ever see some kind of breakdown of these global 200 numbers tbh, because I know these groups sell crazy amount of albums in my country and are selling out arenas (and even stadiums in BTS, BP and TWICE’s case)…but they still remain a non factor to the general public in the nation. It’s a very fascinating case study tbh. But I guess it mostly has to do with the lack of mono culture in music nowadays and the requirement of you needing to be a household name to sell albums or sell out concerts not being true in the current landscape.

spacer.png

I can't give you weekly numbers from all plataforms, but here are the regions they debuted LALALALA on Spotify. Their fandom on Europe is strong. 

On a side note: LALALALA debuted at #44 on UK Charts Singles and #74 on SNEP Singles Chart (France) along with their #90 entry in Hot 100. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 1