• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Simply K-pop Con-Tour livestream is back to not going anywhere.

• 🌟 Line-up: cignature, TRI.BE, XG, ILY:1, AIMERS, Lee Ji Young, PRIMROSE, MIGYO, uni, Kim Jong Seo, (Special MC) JINNY&MINJI

Yo migs!

Anyway, the Secret Airlines pre-show was also back today with additional Ily:1 and cignature content. So, there.

:cm:

EDIT: Still gets me that this is the kpop music show that streams in 4k. :toofunny2:

finally a kpop show that's not a total d!ckfest :clap3:

Not MNET making me and the viewers think Krystian was bad

the way they picked and showed the worst part of the performance on the episode 

I do agree that the other 3 sucked, but Krystian saved this performance

his voice was the most stable of the 4

hopefully he gets a better chance to showcase himself soon

Nnn Stacy’s teaser didn’t excite me and I say that as a fan :rip: IDK why it reminds me of Birthday (RV) :bloo: Maybe it’s the bear lol. 

I actually liked NMIXX’s video. The animation was pretty and I hope it means a new direction in music since it was quite ethereal and sailor moon esq. The reference to Jinni was nice too. 

30 minutes ago, saucy said:

obsessed :jonny5:

They're coming hard for NewJennies' wigs with these releases:jonny5:

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

it's giving VR

It's giving AVATAR :bam:

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

it's giving VR

I never once doubted them 

they never had a chance 

we've been through this before with one direction and people never seem to learn 

but the reality is: society HATES boybands

the chance of 10k people voting for not only a boyband but an asian boyband is literally zero

mind you, those are all the people who work in the music industry... so producers, writers, artists for genres like country, rock, folk 

do you really think those people are voting for bts? not in a million years, they don't give a fk 

it's a hard truth but it's the truth nonetheless 

no boyband has ever won a grammy and that's never going to change, sorry

ivECYsd.gif

maybe BTS would have a shot at the Grammys with their previous releases but everything since 2020 is just too weak and they were riding on their hype up until the hiatus announcement - the day they unveiled it their power suddenly went down 

BTS is a boy group plus they’re poc. Add the fact their competitions are Grammys darlings maybe not SZA and Doja but let’s be real butter didn’t stand a chance against kiss me more. 
butter and dynamite may be a commercial success they scream sell out music. 
This year they had less chance 

15 minutes ago, Hazy said:

maybe BTS would have a shot at the Grammys with their previous releases but everything since 2020 is just too weak and they were riding on their hype up until the hiatus announcement - the day they unveiled it their power suddenly went down 

For what I know, they also submitted their previous work to not even get a nod. It just was not going to happen.

Besides, I think the Grammys are a joke anyway so, in all honestly, this means nothing for any of those artists who haven't won

12 hours ago, BellKat said:

Speaking about the Grammys 

Is it true that BP submitted for BNA 4 years in a row?

That's kinda embarrassing :eli:

it's never been confirmed

I only remember Interscope tried to push for some nominations in 2020 with Ice Cream and THE ALBUM

maybe they tried BNA that year too but after that attempt it's silence

12 minutes ago, BellKat said:

For what I know, they also submitted their previous work to not even get a nod. It just was not going to happen.

Besides, I think the Grammys are a joke anyway so, in all honestly, this means nothing for any of those artists who haven't won

let’s be real, k-pop wasn’t taken seriously before 2019/2020

unfortunately BTS sacrificed their identity to generate big pop songs and the moment their status was big enough to do some damage, the output was faceless and washed-out 

they had big commercial success but the songs were underwhelming quality wise 

I know a lot of people dismiss Born Pink here, but at least you can tell right away that Pink Venom and Shut Down are BLACKPINK’s songs - Butter and Dynamite could’ve been recorded by anyone 

Edited by Hazy

NJ about to pass BP in Spotify Listeners. That’s genuinely surprising :rip: 

I guess they’re casual stan/Silent GP driven because I’ve never heard anyone talk about them in real life but they’re smashing like they’re a B list artist :deadbanana4:

Edited by Gaia

Just now, Gaia said:

NJ about to pass BP in Spotify Listeners. That’s genuinely surprising :rip: 

NewJennies indeed :cm: