K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 hours ago, Flomik said:

as long as the king of heterophobia Zhang Hao makes it to Bep1er, I'll be stanning 

ezgif-1-beef6a09fc.thumb.gif.874a8e7740c

Does anyone knew what's his placement now? And yes him not making into debut group is clearly HOMOPHOBIA :giraffe:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they even try to cover an Exo song or a Seventeen live :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Xalric said:

Haruto getting all stars... The flowers he deserved on LOUD

One thing to know about him he left Japan to Korea to become an idol against his parents will, they gave him only 2 years to make it. In Japan the guy was literally on his way to become a huge star, he was billy elliott and was even on several dramas.

is it me or they’re no Japaneses stand out like we used to have in the past? 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wait he’s in multiple gay dramas, and is gorgeous and can somewhat act. Can he sing and dance? :coffee2:

We have to wait for next week to see if he’s a dozen or not.

the teaser for his performance 

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

If he gets #1 and becomes the center, he'd def. have good acting opportunities ahead (or just if he makes it in the group, but being the center would be the icing on the cake) Even Kang Daniel got a lead role in a tv show and acting is like his #21323535 priority.

I bet the #1 spot is between him and Lee Daeul

FlYyKU3WIAAh2wm?format=jpg&name=large

Koria loves themselves a talentless visual with a heartwarming personality:gaycat3:

the #1 is him and he’s currently the k center. An ex cube trainee 

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Beam is song E and Colorful is song H

Dunno about the rest

aoty incoming :jonny5: colorful especially 

Edited by abittipsy

That mnet survival show :rip: cancel it. 

So far I'm way more into Ditto than OMG, like I think it's good but Ditto is so great lyrically, I feel so related currently:weeps: so, it is very touching in some way. Love how it doesn't sound like a hit, yet it is a huge hit.

51 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why did they even try to cover an Exo song or a Seventeen live :bibliahh:

I mean let's not be too hard on the boys when the actual singers would also sound like these while dancing lmao. The SVT cover was horrible though wtf. 

Aren't PAKs harder to manipulate? (see: Vibe)

Unlike "weeks at #1" that you can get from stream farms like Butter or endless remixes like Old Town Road :rip: 

7 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I mean let's not be too hard on the boys when the actual singers would also sound like these while dancing lmao. The SVT cover was horrible though wtf. 

let’s not play on EXO’s name like that. :snowman:

Wait why are the whole IVE group on Running Man this week? :deadbanana: 

They are not having a comeback or anything :lakitu:

39 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

My baby,My honey, my daisy, My only:katie2:

This song aged so well. I wasn't even into it back when it was released, but I grew a lot on me.

This one and Something New probably aged the best from her titles.

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Lee Know covered Ditto in their concert in Thailand today  :heart:

Truly a rabbit/tokki :clap3:

7ea7347d47717058ecb02ba5930f804a.jpg

newjeans-njs.gif

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Boys Planet is a whole mess :ahh: Who set them up, by making them cover "God's Menu", when it's a song made by one of the best rappers in the industry, like even other established idols would struggle with this song  :rip: 

Edit: I just found out that they are all foreigners, and MNET being shady and wanting to set them up :shakeno:

SKZ sweetie

It's giving this :bibliahh:

Mnet are always being shady towards foreigners and the evil edits are always work against to them so their pet favorites have higher chance to debut.

Nonetheless it's clearly proved that God's Menu was a pretty hard song to perform and not everyone can have enough talents, charisma, and stage presence like SKZ to deliver perfectly.

11 years old and still slaps :katie2:

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

#JusticeforD-unit :angry:

59 minutes ago, Fanta said:

let’s not play on EXO’s name like that. :snowman:

When was the last time they sang and danced live?

32 minutes ago, mathekr said:

This song aged so well. I wasn't even into it back when it was released, but I grew a lot on me.

This one and Something New probably aged the best from her titles.

Not sure about SN, I actually think it aged terribly, I mean it is very of its time lol. 

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

In what world do you think EXO vocalists (Kyungsoo, Baek, Chen) and Seventeen vocalists (DK, Seungkwan, Woozi) would sound like ….that :rip: 

out of all the bgs they could have attempted to cover :dies: I’m convinced this show made for the kiis first and foremost lol. 

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

In what world do you think EXO vocalists (Kyungsoo, Baek, Chen) and Seventeen vocalists (DK, Seungkwan, Woozi) would sound like ….that :rip: 

out of all the bgs they could have attempted to cover :dies: I’m convinced this show made for the kiis first and foremost lol. 

Sis, I love both groups but you ain't gonna tell me they are gonna hit those notes while dancing. I agree the covers where terrible specially the raps wtf. But it ain't easy to sing those songs while dancing :michael: Please prove me wrong and post some videos of EXO and SVT singing those songs live while dancing. 

Where is this retro queen hiding at?? She hasn't been active in like 3 years :chick3:

COME BACK :jonny2:

53 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

When was the last time they sang and danced live?

Not sure about SN, I actually think it aged terribly, I mean it is very of its time lol. 

you can literally find live performances of the song they covered with the quickest search. y’all love to play dumb i swear… or maybe you aren’t playing.:redface:

51 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Sis, I love both groups but you ain't gonna tell me they are gonna hit those notes while dancing. I agree the covers where terrible specially the raps wtf. But it ain't easy to sing those songs while dancing :michael: Please prove me wrong and post some videos of EXO and SVT singing those songs live while dancing. 

Oh please, what you’re not gonna do is compare those clips with the actual vocalists of those groups. These contestants are way beyond just the voice cracks or not being able to hit the notes or breathlessness, they straight up sound TERRIBLE in terms of their tone and timing and key itself. You can’t tell me the EXO and Svt members would not at least know the strongest points in their vocal delivery to focus on while dancing. We’re not talking about the vocally lacking bgs here. I’m lazy and I can’t go dig videos for you though so if you stan them you know what tour performances from them to check out.