• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

which is the better song? :penguin:

or

Tinnitus obviously.

they’ve done the same sound as Devil By the Window way better in previous albums. 

3 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

TripleS :duca: Are those the songs you could vote for? i really hope we are getting all the tracks, Song B wasnt even top 4 
And not their mini album having 7 tracks.. meanwhile BP FULL album 8 tracks and one of those leaked 2 years ago :bibliahh:

Also Twice :clap3: I just hope its not another retro-ish concept.. just want something completely new from them

Beam is song E and Colorful is song H

Dunno about the rest

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Beam is song E and Colorful is song H

Dunno about the rest

Interesting, H seems like a bop, E is serving cute filler so far
I need (the IZ*ONE'd) A, C, and especially F :jonny2:

But still exciting, have a feeling the full mini will be a serve 

Edited by TaylenaStan

54 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I always thought Sana was the most popular japanese member, not Momo.. is there a reason why Momo's so big in IG followers?

Their IG follower gap isn't that big to be fair, I'd say globally they're about the same but momo has a decent gap in Japan

Also Sana's handle is awful, ain't no one searching up m.by__sana :rip:

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

@Flomik @fauxtography @moxcy apparently it's against the rules to discuss bans, which I didn't know either :rip: Can y'all edit and remove my post that you guys quoted? :angelo:

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Already redacted sis, we can't lose another blink :redface:

Kinda off topic, but it saddens me to hear that Brazilian legend Gloria Maria passed away... Her gif popularity in this thread during 2016-18 was unmatched, even for Gretchen.... Ahhh the good ol'days.

gloria-maria-gl%C3%B3ria-maria-matta-da-

The PAK is stupid mainly because SNSD has never had a PAK in their life (because that one platform decided to boycott them) :redface:

I had no idea Dreamcatcher was touring the US again this winter. Playing the same terrible venue in Chicago too :deadbanana:

30 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Their IG follower gap isn't that big to be fair, I'd say globally they're about the same but momo has a decent gap in Japan

Yeah that’s what I think too. Momo obviously seems more popular in Japan but the gap isn’t that big. And Sana is definitely more known in Korea and she was even one of the most popular members among k-netizens during Twice’s peak.

also how did Momo grab the handle “momo” lol it’s a mystery to me, it can’t be that easy. 
all the other Twix members handles are weird as hell. 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

In a fair world, this song would've had a PAK for 1000 hours

The way I thought this would be their first hit and it did WORSE than their other tracks :deadbanana4:

Happy OMG is seemingly like it'll pull a Hype Boy. Ditto is good but so much more boring. Similar to Attention.

I forsee OMG ending up higher year end 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

The way I thought this would be their first hit and it did WORSE than their other tracks :deadbanana4:

It crazy because this is their best song ever and they lost all their hype because of that. Then people be like I hate GC. :rip:

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Momo‘s IG is a serve. Sana is inactive and her posts are so boring. :penguin: Chaeyoung and Momo >>>

Help I am OBSESSED with the prechorus. I have spammed this song the past couple of days.

Current Tops:

Shooting Star

OMG

Ditto (Still surprised because I didn't like it at all at first, but now I think it's pretty good)

Nights Into Days (so happy to have another OST type Ballad from King Tae :weeps: )

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Hide contents

How many got clowned!? This looks so real :rip:

aespa….I feel so sad! 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It crazy because this is their best song ever and they lost all their hype because of that. 

lies, they lost all their hype after the release of the horrendous First. 

By the way, I'm tired of the "Ditto is doing good because it doesn't have any competition" propaganda, like... are you blind and you can't see its score on Circle Chart week after week? :skull:

Taelent new ballada is boring af, a waste of her time and vocal taelent. When is She coming back though, I need good musiK & Taelent!

YEOKSI NAE MARI JJILLYEO
NEOUI MAMSOGI JJILLYEO

Zb7odjn.gif

59 minutes ago, Axel. said:

lies, they lost all their hype after the release of the horrendous First. 

First was their least hyped cb. La di da was performing worse than their previous cb internationally. First was affected by La di da underperformance. 

49 minutes ago, Axel. said:

By the way, I'm tired of the "Ditto is doing good because it doesn't have any competition" propaganda, like... are you blind and you can't see its score on Circle Chart week after week? :skull:

It’s topping the charts because it has no competition. Tell me which big artists cb this the past two months. :rip: January and February are the weakest month and that’s a fact. 

XG deserve all the success in the world. I hope they will not end like Everglow or Loona. Kpop is cruel sometimes. :bird: