• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wait he’s in multiple gay dramas, and is gorgeous and can somewhat act. Can he sing and dance? :coffee2:

kjw.png

He was previously in 1 BG and 2 pre-debut groups. He must be able to dance a little. As for singing:

He's at the same level as other non SM, non main/lead vocal 4th gen male kpop idols imo:gaycat1:

Edited by DanyelP23

7 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

kjw.png

He was previously in 1 BG and 2 pre-debut groups. He must be able to dance a little. As for singing:

He's at the same level as other non SM, non main/lead vocal 4th gen male kpop idols imo:gaycat1:

Hmm maybe he should just focus on acting, with being an idol as a side gig :mandown: I wanna witness him become a gay Cha Eunwoo :gaycat6:

Edited by Witnessed ET

33 minutes ago, Flomik said:

is Ditto officially the BIGGEST 4th gen hit? or it’s still Love Dive?

Internationally ? yes in Korea ? It’s either LD, NL or HB. Ditto doesn’t any strong competition i think OMG will eventually take over Ditto in few weeks 

46 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

No matter how stupid it might be to count the hours, it’s still impressive that they were able to be #1 on all those platforms at the same time for a long time so why shouldn’t fans celebrate that? It’s even more stupid to call others dumb for celebrating a record previously held by BTS:dies:

I don’t care about being them beating BTS or not Y’all need to stop being pressed . :bibliahh:Even IU doesn’t even know what’s a PAK. You just have to look at idols most of will brag about being #10 pr number one on melon but they barely mention other charts. 

30 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

This tho. Number one on Melon, and Circle/Gaon are the ones at matter. Didn't Savage was one of the rare occasion of being PAK without ever hitting #1 on Gaon Digital Chart (Surprised to learn Aespa have yet to reach #1 on Circle Digital Chart with any song) :deadbanana:

They’re so unlucky. Both NL and savage topped melon but they  get blocked by BTS and the trot singer. 

Edited by Dialamba

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Hmm maybe he should just focus on acting, with being an idol as a side gig :mandown: I wanna witness him become a gay Cha Eunwoo :gaycat6:

If he gets #1 and becomes the center, he'd def. have good acting opportunities ahead (or just if he makes it in the group, but being the center would be the icing on the cake) Even Kang Daniel got a lead role in a tv show and acting is like his #21323535 priority.

I bet the #1 spot is between him and Lee Daeul

FlYyKU3WIAAh2wm?format=jpg&name=large

Koria loves themselves a talentless visual with a heartwarming personality:gaycat3:

11 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

If he gets #1 and becomes the center, he'd def. have good acting opportunities ahead (or just if he makes it in the group, but being the center would be the icing on the cake) Even Kang Daniel got a lead role in a tv show and acting is like his #21323535 priority.

I bet the #1 spot is between him and Lee Daeul

FlYyKU3WIAAh2wm?format=jpg&name=large

Koria loves themselves a talentless visual with a heartwarming personality:gaycat3:

Ok this one’s cute, reminds me of Jaechan from DKZ and Semantic Error, but the Ji Woong guy is gorgeous I fear

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Internationally ? yes in Korea ? It’s either LD, NL or HB. Ditto doesn’t any strong competition i think OMG will eventually take over Ditto in few weeks 

I don’t care about being them beating BTS or not Y’all need to stop being pressed . :bibliahh:Even IU doesn’t even know what’s a PAK. You just have to look at idols most of will brag about being #10 pr number one on melon but they barely mention other charts. 

They’re so unlucky. Both NL and savage topped melon but they  get blocked by BTS and the trot singer. 

nobody’s pressed wtf, y’all are taking this way too seriously :rip: There is literally no need to be mad about someone celebrating PAKs for a song they like, because whether you like it or not, it IS a measure of achievement in the Korean charts :rip: maybe go blame whoever defined this as an achievement, but calling people dumb for celebrating that like that one user did, it just makes THEM look pressed, not the people celebrating it. 
not this being a long ass post :rip: but I hope I’m clear. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

What is this I’m crying @DanyelP23:deadbanana2: I’ve never watched this show but this is something

not one of the top comments saying “it’s ok if you can’t dance you’re still cute” :dies:

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ok this one’s cute, reminds me of Jaechan from DKZ and Semantic Error, but the Ji Woong guy is gorgeous I fear

nobody’s pressed wtf, y’all are taking this way too seriously :rip: There is literally no need to be mad about someone celebrating PAKs for a song they like, because whether you like it or not, it IS a measure of achievement in the Korean charts :rip: maybe go blame whoever defined this as an achievement, but calling people dumb for celebrating that like that one user did, it just makes them look pressed, not the people celebrating it. 
not this being a long ass post :rip: but I hope I’m clear. 

This. 

They are the one who stressed about the ‘silly’ and ‘dumb’ record. Just let the fans celebrate their favorite’s achievement. Suddenly the achievement become ‘dumb’ now their favorite no longer on top or never break the record. 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

What is this I’m crying @DanyelP23:deadbanana2: I’ve never watched this show but this is something

not one of the top comments saying “it’s ok if you can’t dance you’re still cute” :dies:

He's Sohye & Hyewon's nephew and Kim Min Kyu's brother:gaycat1:

He's going to DEBUT!

He has a qt voice though, even if the dancing is bad:gaygacat4:

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

He's going to DEBUT!

I-

well good luck to him! He seems adorable though :gaycat1:

26 minutes ago, Fanta said:

why isn’t twice promoting MS like they did TF? :snowman:

pre-release, seems they had all of their stuff prepared so they could go on vacation. Deserved queens! :katie2:

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

it-girl of Japan :allears:

They could have at least waited until she hit 10M to announcement…9.9M is such an ugly number.

Anyway, congrats Momoriah! Now waiting for the unit debut :johnald: 

I always thought Sana was the most popular japanese member, not Momo.. is there a reason why Momo's so big in IG followers?

On 1/31/2023 at 2:07 PM, Eternium said:

Christina has a ton of raw talent. But when it comes to vocal technique, she’s absolutely horrendous. 

Of course she can always improve and she could capture some of the raw talent she used to have if she put effort into vocal training, but I wouldn’t be using her as a standard for dragging other acts. Hyolyn, Wendy, Taeyeon, Ailee, etc. all have better vocal technique than her by a mile.

Never liked her screams.

23 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

He's going to DEBUT!

He should not debut under my standards (a bubble butt)

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Not a new peak :bibliahh::clap3:

Nll9aFv.gif

XQC (Twitch streamer) played it on his stream of like 100k viewers and he enjoyed the song :foxaylove2: He usually doesn't enjoy K-pop and his viewers don't either so its good promo :foxaylove2:

Edited by moxcy

50 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

This. 

They are the one who stressed about the ‘silly’ and ‘dumb’ record. Just let the fans celebrate their favorite’s achievement. Suddenly the achievement become ‘dumb’ now their favorite no longer on top or never break the record. 

No one is stressed about that dumbass achievement :ahh: Go touch some grass if you really out here saying "Omg my faves have 615 hours of PAK on the Kcharts!" like come the **** on :deadbanana4: 

What's not clicking? People are allowed to point out the idiocy of things K-pop fans celebrate. It's just blatantly excessive at this point. We even had a point of people bragging about the completely unreliable and random brand reputation rankings. If anyone post something online and turn it into an "achievement" kpop fans will brag about it. Logical or not. 

"Ditto has been #1 for 6 weeks" logical. Makes sense. Cool information. Everyone understand its a popular song.

but

"Ditto has had 615 PAK hours" is just completely idiotic. I understand being happy they get a PAK or whatever, but counting EVERY hour? Girl. Kpop fans need to touch grass :deadbanana2:

Edited by Gaia

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Redacted

Girl I think it's also against the rules to discuss bans publicly

lady-gaga-monkey-rikitheworid.gif

Edited by moxcy

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Boys Planet is a whole mess :ahh: Who set them up, by making them cover "God's Menu", when it's a song made by one of the best rappers in the industry, like even other established idols would struggle with this song  :rip:

SKZ sweetie

Help that video :skull:

Did anyone cover Talent x Together?