Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the IT girl behaviour that she exhibited here :jonny5:

the fact that several fancams of this performance has millions of views :jonny5:

She ended Wy and the other girls that night :jonnycat:! Her potential is waisted bc JYPig 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Deal with it. :giraffe:

https://twitter.com/chartsive/status/1666072073515540481

the better song is back to #2 :WAP:

Oh wow! Did Spicy left Melon TTH? 

4 hours ago, karlo_98 said:

I feel like the H1-KEY girls will dominate this show :coffee2:

From this almost 1 hour preview, MNet already bussed Rina with the evil edit while Jihan Weeekly got the angel edit. 

Juri is so cute. Not them made her dragged the doll of the other 2 members who can’t join

That Queendom preview is such a kii :rip: 

MNET putting them on different levels (literally), the voting... And then the edit they did on that H1Key girl :rip: She was PLUCKED!

This show is gonna be a mess and I can't wait!

The reaction when Chaeyeon entered the stage :bibliahh:

The girls were not having it

I’m happy she chose not to continue this. 

This shady upvote/downvote. 

Chanmi 11-16 votes :deadbanana4: The girls say no to the hag

Riina got the voice crack edit :deadbanana4: And it looks like she only got few vote only :deadbanana4:

Not them made Jihan perform after Riina. Mnet was being shady. Everyone was so impressed with Jihan but they focused on Riina stank expression :deadbanana4: It looks like Jihan got a lot of upvotes. The final scene. Jihan approaching her members and being happy while they show Riina’s pov with creepy murder scene music background. :deadbanana4:

Miru & Juri :heart:. I still can’t believe Nako & Hitomi made it to IZ*ONE over Miru & Juri.

Jaden made TripleS members joined this already :deadbanana4:

Edited by fais_2311
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

kinda wish Wendy got a longer part, but still cute :bird:

The braces :deadbanana4:

41 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Fx6nBx6aQAInpyi?format=jpg&name=large

it’s interesting that it looks like they’re all using their full names officially instead of going with a monomonous stage name like pretty much everyone in kpoop

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it’s interesting that it looks like they’re all using their full names officially instead of going with a monomonous stage name like pretty much everyone in kpoop

every produce group did that

Chaeyeon needs to debut in a Big 4 gg and become the center! She has too much much star power and charisma I fear!  She can take Minju along with her if she wants!

Edited by Pluto2022

36 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

The reaction when Chaeyeon entered the stage :bibliahh:

The girls were not having it

I’m happy she chose not to continue this. 

This shady upvote/downvote. 

Chanmi 11-16 votes :deadbanana4: The girls say no to the hag

Riina got the voice crack edit :deadbanana4: And it looks like she only got few vote only :deadbanana4:

Not them made Jihan perform after Riina. Mnet was being shady. Everyone was so impressed with Jihan but they focused on Riina stank expression :deadbanana4: It looks like Jihan got a lot of upvotes. The final scene. Jihan approaching her members and being happy while they show Riina’s pov with creepy murder scene music background. :deadbanana4:

Miru & Juri :heart:. I still can’t believe Nako & Hitomi made it to IZ*ONE over Miru & Juri.

Jaden made TripleS members joined this already :deadbanana4:

well thats what u get when the results are ringed

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

From this almost 1 hour preview, MNet already bussed Rina with the evil edit while Jihan Weeekly got the angel edit. 

Juri is so cute. Not them made her dragged the doll of the other 2 members who can’t join

Will there be English subtitles?

My level of Korean is Annyeonghaseyo Flomik desu xie xie

Omggg Riina vs Jihan :bibliahh:. Riina resting ***** face whenever she see Jihan! Mnet is evil :dies:

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

S-Class is on the way to be another digital hit for Stray Kids on Japan. It's climbing on Spotify (currently #48 with 104k streams) and AM Japan (currently #26) each day, also trending #1 on Youtube (music) since It's release. 

Japan really falling for them since Case 143 :1stplace:

Japan's Nation's Boy Group :1stplace:

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

I just got tickets to see The Eras Tour and I'm so happy. I'm wainting this ***** It's been 14 years on my country. I got tickets for Lover Fest but Covid ****** it up. 

Now I hope to see SKZ live in 2024 to complete my happiness

:WAP:

I considered buying tickets for the Eras tour stop at Buenos Aires since my cousins are going but I held off cause I got a feeling Stray Kids are gonna be touring South America later this year or early next year and I need to save every penny I can for it :jonny:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

They are coming for the Oscar :clap3: 

14 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Japan's Nation's Boy Group :1stplace:

I considered buying tickets for the Eras tour stop at Buenos Aires since my cousins are going but I held off cause I got a feeling Stray Kids are gonna be touring South America later this year or early next year and I need to save every penny I can for it :jonny:

I have a feeling Stray Kids' next tour will be worldwide level fr If JYP play the cards right. They have demand everywhere.

I hope they come to LATAM only in 2024 :ghostface:

aespa will throw the first pitch at the Yankees game on June 8th!

As long as they imagine the ball is LSM, they'll be good to go!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fx9Blw0aAAAsAZs?format=jpg&name=large

Don't do it like Jessica though please :skull:

https://media.tenor.com/cyN3Bqb6xWcAAAAd/jessica-jung-first-pitch.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1