K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

4 minutes ago, xrosup said:

ethel-cain-even-she-was-weirded-out.gif

everything about Sneakers except for that chorus is actually quite catchy! The chorus doesn't really ruin the song for me compared to all the other positive and catchy parts of the song

Edited by Pluto2022

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And that Taeyong song should've never have seen the light of the day, straight up trash!!!!! Making Spicy and S-Class sound like masterpieces

You took It too far, the  SK song is at the bottom of the barrel.

6 minutes ago, DelRey said:

No I did not! Sweetie, it's okay to admit that your faves didn't deliver musically this time, just like I did... Cause not everyone can be like EVERGLOW and deliver all the time and never miss!

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

lmao right?

I know we all have different opinions, but some people like to be edgy and just say whatever. :deadbanana:

Imagine thinking that O.O (panned by almost everyone) is better than Spicy...

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

No I did not! Sweetie, it's okay to admit that your faves didn't deliver musically this time, just like I did... Cause not everyone can be like EVERGLOW and deliver all the time and never miss!

I didn't say It was a good song, actually I found It boring but SKZ song is a criminal case, the song is lifeless and weird just for the sake of It, It's not even catchy. 

The way this digital compilation album is one of their best albums, the amount of melodic masterpieces  :ghostface: I would recommend you people who keep dragging SKZ for their noisy music to listen to this album :foxaylove2:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

The way this digital compilation album is one of their best albums, the amount of melodic masterpieces  :ghostface: I would recommend you people who keep dragging SKZ for their noisy music to listen to this album :foxaylove2:

I wish SK would explore more title tracks in the vein of FAM in the future... A bop :gaycat2:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I wish SK would explore more title tracks in the vein of FAM in the future... A bop :gaycat2:

One of my favorite songs from them! :ghostface: Like this is literally the best way to introduce every member in a song :katie2:

FAM reminds me of a 2014-2015 Chris Brown song 

Edited by Pluto2022

12 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

We need more pop and GP friendly songs on another SKZ-Player mixtape to redeem the polarized mess that was S-Class :mandown:

But I'm not sure about the Stays reaction since their arguably most GP friendly title track Case 143 was literally panned by the fandom :clownny:

14 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

We need more pop and GP friendly songs on another SKZ-Player mixtape to redeem the polarized mess that was S-Class :mandown:

But I'm not sure about the Stays reaction since their arguably most GP friendly title track Case 143 was literally panned by the fandom :clownny:

CASE 143 wasn't really that panned + it's not really that of a GP friendly song either.  It was definitely toned down compared to their other title tracks, but if any other group where to release it, it would still be be under the "noisy" category.  

Levanter, I am You, My Pace, Hellevator are their only GP friendly title tracks which were all before God's Menu. Once they found their sound with God's Menu, they sticked to it and never went back.

---

Btw, bestie where have you been? What did you think of the 5 Star album?

Edited by Pluto2022

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

This song (and the latest album track DLC) sounds like it would be a hit in UK Top 40 to me :gaycat2:

Time for JYP and Republic/Universal send DLC to European and UK Radio for summer smash, and promo their Lollapalooza Paris headlining to European.

Okay @POP2021 I see you with your likes :clap3: Looks like we have another Stay lurker in here :clap3: Come forward and introduce yourself :hughard:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

Fx3HU9dXsAALvrQ?format=jpg&name=small

Did they charter a tour bus?

:cm:

The fact that the Eve song might surpass/match Fearless's peak on MelOn :deadbanana4:

The fact that the Taeyong song was THIS bad proves he never should have debuted. Lee Soo Man's obsession with him cursed NCT and that curse remains til this day. It will even infect the next boy group which is already set up to have NCT rejects.

SM really has hit rock bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The problem with those Idol clips wasn't the sexuality it was that Jennie has no personality on screen just as she has no personality off screen.

I could barely hear her lines. She has zero presence.

I know she wants to be famous and it seems like she's willing to take anything on as long as it gives her the connections. But if she wants to be taken seriously as something more than just a social climbing leech, she needs to learn how to act. There are thousands of social climbing influencer/socialites in Hollywood and any would of them could be plucked out of obscurity to replace her.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

9 minutes ago, New Edition said:

The fact that the Taeyong song was THIS bad proves he never should have debuted. Lee Soo Man's obsession with him cursed NCT and that curse remains til this day. It will even infect the next boy group which is already set up to have NCT rejects.

SM really has hit rock bottom. 

NCT was the worst decision sm ever made. it made everything about their male idols feel disposable and noisy/gimmicky.

CASE 143 wasn't really that panned + it's not really that of a GP friendly song either.  It was definitely toned down compared to their other title tracks, but if any other group where to release it, it would still be be under the "noisy" category.  

Levanter, I am You, My Pace, Hellevator are their only GP friendly title tracks which were all before God's Menu. Once they found their sound with God's Menu, they sticked to it and never went back.

---

Btw, bestie where have you been? What did you think of the 5 Star album?

5-Star was my least fave album at least for post Mixtape-I AM trilogy-Clé trilogy era onwards and S-Class was a O.O (I'm on the unlistenable mess camp) level disjointed messy for my liking. Nonetheless I do enjoy most of the b-sides especially DLC, Collision, and FNF :bird:

Taeyong didn't deserve a solo  yet alone the FIRST NCT solo

What on earth was that :shakeno:

23 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The fact that the Eve song might surpass/match Fearless's peak on MelOn :deadbanana4:

But will it have the same longevity? :coffee2:

enhypen boys sound a bit similar to each other

i think heeseung has the best tone out of all though

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

But will it have the same longevity? :coffee2:

Time will tell but I don't see why not

xvcK5fR.gif