K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Happy 1 year anniversary Garam!

a 2-week idol getting subway/building advertisements... thats called impact

FvHRDcLaIAAUcnW?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDc2aYAEg-g3?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDcNaMAYno62?format=jpg&name=small

FvHRDcxacAIQXOT?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

the obsessed blackpink haters going to their expensive concerts :rip: at the end of the day we're all blinks 

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

I can see how listening to BPs loud ass music daily, for years, would heighten your body to expect such extreme amounts of noise and dopamine from every musical release and why you'd be dissapointed and bored by anything with less than a 120 BPM and a beat drop from 2014.

BP doesn't even have "loud " music, yall need to let go of that narrative .

what do you  consider "loud" of theirs?

what's loud on BORN PINK?

So many good songs in the list :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

my hateful era is finished so I‘m just gonna post this to report the news 

This is just weird and such a waste of money

why not just sell or donate them?

2 minutes ago, rzal said:

the obsessed blackpink haters going to their expensive concerts :rip: at the end of the day we're all blinks 

:fan:

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

FvHRDcLaIAAUcnW?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDc2aYAEg-g3?format=jpg&name=900x900FvHRDcNaMAYno62?format=jpg&name=small

wtf.. she got another one? i remember a few fans saving up money & buying one to celebrate her birthday, which she posted about but im surprised shes gotten another one.. i feel bad for her because she is innocent but its crazy how she's grown a fanbase that is willing to spend actual money on her :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Sept said:

I feel like a lot of international IVE stans have jumped ship to LSRF, just looking at album and Spotify numbers

Seems like Sakura is winning again 

Both are doing better than your favs internationally so I guess you should stop with your shady cb about IVE :cm:

19 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the waste of money 

Just now, NeonTiger said:

the waste of money 

tell that to the bulk buyers who are polluting the streets with trashed albums

34 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

yup. 

garam 2020

eunchae 2021

kazuha 2021

yunjin 2021

chaewon 2022

sakura 2022

and were delusional for thinking the obvious center wasnt who the group was formed around.

aMoMOvq.gif

27 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the only one this song truly applies to :clap3: the others are just pretending to be victims

You are so delusional. Just cause she was dungeoned the longest doesn’t mean the group was “formed around her”. And she was clearly replaceable (like all idols are besides Chaewon) since the group has only gotten bigger since she got kicked. 
“Pretending to be victims” ***** it’s a song. This is KPOP. Business decisions were made with none of the actual members input and it was just not feasible for the label to keep her in the group when literally every trending headline about their week old group was about an ancient bullying incident. Stop whining and start a fund to get your girl signed to the black label or something 

Just now, Butters said:

You are so delusional. Just cause she was dungeoned the longest doesn’t mean the group was “formed around her”. And she was clearly replaceable (like all idols are besides Chaewon) since the group has only gotten bigger since she got kicked. 
“Pretending to be victims” ***** it’s a song. This is KPOP. Business decisions were made with none of the actual members input and it was just not feasible for the label to keep her in the group when literally every trending headline about their week old group was about an ancient bullying incident. Stop whining and start a fund to get your girl signed to the black label or something 

are we going to pretend she wasnt the center in their photoshoots?

and that she didnt open their debut song?

theres no confirmation who the group was centered around but garam is a safe guess

BreakableEverlastingAbyssiniangroundhorn

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

wow they outsold bom pink :eek: deserved :clap3: 

all lsrfm girls do is SERVE 

SVT outselling BTS

LSFM outselling Blackpink

Kpop is going through a revolution 

why are y’all still going back and forth with that bottom feeder troll. 

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, rzal said:

:fan:

too lazy to bring out the receipts but i hope they weren’t one of those users who dragged BP’s performance skills when the tour first started

Edited by hallucinate

Haram makes history as the first non-debuted idol to enter Billboards "Hot Trending Songs" :clap3:

I like I'm Unhappy's production. Idk if I'll be using the song in the future but beautiful vocals, great vocals. The video is cute and very RV'd.

Taeyeon potentially being shelved though :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Pinter said:

Kazuha is pretty but i feel like korea is more apreciative towards sakura.. I think they will try to push sakua on next comeback... 

Everyone know that Knetz don’t really like Sakura :dies:. Did you missed all her controversies ??

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Haram makes history as the first non-debuted idol to enter Billboards "Hot Trending Songs" :clap3:

Talent won!

LSRFM kinda being what ITZY was supposed to be, maybe they should've kicked Lia 

GleamingDecentGyrfalcon-max-1mb.gif

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

are we going to pretend she wasnt the center in their photoshoots?

and that she didnt open their debut song?

theres no confirmation who the group was centered around but garam is a safe guess

Newsflash but “center” positions hold no real weight and dont actually matter to anyone except akgaes. Whatever role Garam was supposed to be and whatever dreams the label (and you) were putting in her to be the next Jennie or whatever she lost by getting herself mixed in with the wrong crowd and not settling whatever beef she had with her friends from school.

LE SSERAFIM been extremely successful without her. It speaks for itself. The fact of the matter is they did not and currently do not need her. You need to let go

18 hours ago, Companion said:

I was talking about the kpop terrorizer and well-known bully K*m G*r*m my friend, why are you dragging me. :bam:

Who's been posting user's pics? I'm late. What's the tea? - The Lounge -  ATRL

Blackpink is one of my fave does she grossed more than Born Pink tour aswell?

The Grandmaster - 64 million

DOTS52.65 million

The Glory - idk it’s a Netflix release but “the series now ranked among the top 10 all-time Non-English TV series at #5 with 436.90 million hours watched in the first 28 days of release”

AIMH - idkIt is considered a pioneer in Korean melodramatic series, launching a worldwide fever that is commonly referred to as the "Korean Wave". Tours of sites in Korea related to the show have been developed following its success”

Anyway 

Who's been posting user's pics? I'm late. What's the tea? - The Lounge -  ATRL