K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Anyone with eyes can see that it's Chaewon. Who would've thought she'd be so adaptable, especially taking her work with Iz*done into account?

the group is clearly built around her 

they added Sakura for sales and desperately looked for the remaining members as showed in their documentary 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone in LSF fits the concept besides Sakura. I like her but she’s literally there to just add sales + success in Japan

Edited by Cotton

3 minutes ago, Cotton said:

I think everyone in LSF fits the concept besides Sakura. I like her but she’s literally there to just add sales + success in Japan

Even Sakura seems to agree

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

they added Sakura for sales and desperately looked for the remaining members as showed in their documentary 

Isn’t Chaewon also the leader? 
yup this is her group for sure.

it’s a good thing that Yunjin is such a star and an undeniable PRESENCE in their content that she is hard to ignore, but Chaewon was always supposed to be the center I guess. They added Sakura for the sales, Garam for the mystique, Kazuha for that elegant ballerina image member and Eunchae to balance the age average for 4th gen :gaycat2:

but all 5 of them are amazing on stage so they have that going on for them :clap3:

38 minutes ago, FACT said:

Boynextdoor will wash everyone in May easy peasy at the very last day While boy groups are doing super power and try-hard violence concepts Boynextdoor will capture Korean’s hearts with their quirky and simple concepts Koreans will stream their music like crazy They will be the real first win for 4th gen bg They will be the staple of Kpop 

spacer.png

Watch Hybe will mediaplay them as the 5th Gen bg

chaewon, yunjin and kazuha are stars

sakura is a legend in kpop/jpop

eunchae is a filler member 

but both of these girlies still hold on really well in their choreographies and overall sound

put some respect on their names!

42 minutes ago, FACT said:

Boynextdoor will wash everyone in May easy peasy at the very last day While boy groups are doing super power and try-hard violence concepts Boynextdoor will capture Korean’s hearts with their quirky and simple concepts Koreans will stream their music like crazy They will be the real first win for 4th gen bg They will be the staple of Kpop 

spacer.png

Reminds me of early Seventeen :heart:

The only member that doesn't fit LSF concept is Sakura, to me she is the filler member and also talentless

Edited by DelRey

Does anybody else miss when comeback announcements were a surprise? And the only way we could tell is when members would change their hair color :monkey:

now they get confirmed months ahead and it takes out some of the fun 

he better debut new hairstyle for his album:biblionny:

Spoiler

a050aed1db5f1fe1658c2bf9f01b7fac.png

Edited by TheCal

i’m unhappy sounds good :jamming:

WTMW sounds amazing on headphones in lossless audio on AM :heart2:

im not really feeling i'm unhappy tbh:biblionny:

5 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

WTMW sounds amazing on headphones in lossless audio on AM :heart2:

I agree totally. But I think queen naevis her vocals might need a lil' work before her single album release though :emofish:

19 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Reminds me of early Seventeen :heart:

I have a feeling their music will be like these but with HYBE budget

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Hazy said:

The group was built around Garam lmao. It's clear she was meant to be the IT girl. And now that she's gone, LSFM are in this strange limbo where there's no clear breakout star. They tried re-branding around Chaewon, and she's no doubt their ace on stage but she just doesn't have the IT factor. Seems like HYBE has realized that, so they're pushing Kazuha instead this comeback.

But wow could you imagine the scene in the room when they first first opened up Kazuha's audition video? All the stressed interns looking for new members must have been on the floor shaking, crying, screaming :dies:

LSRF stans bragging about album sales record then dragging Sakura in the same heartbeat as if the good sis did not bring half of those units by her name alone

4 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

The group was built around Garam lmao. It's clear she was meant to be the IT girl. And now that she's gone, LSFM are in this strange limbo where there's no clear breakout star. They tried re-branding around Chaewon, and she's no doubt their ace on stage but she just doesn't have the IT factor. Seems like HYBE has realized that, so they're pushing Kazuha instead this comeback.

But wow could you imagine the scene in the room when they first first opened up Kazuha's audition video? All the stressed interns looking for new members must have been on the floor shaking, crying, screaming :dies:

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

51 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

SM is really ******* up hard

the material is so good :jonny6:

WHY are they in japan and not promoting??

They flew back to Korea yesterday to prep for promos

32 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Isn’t Chaewon also the leader? 
yup this is her group for sure.

it’s a good thing that Yunjin is such a star and an undeniable PRESENCE in their content that she is hard to ignore, but Chaewon was always supposed to be the center I guess. They added Sakura for the sales, Garam for the mystique, Kazuha for that elegant ballerina image member and Eunchae to balance the age average for 4th gen :gaycat2:

but all 5 of them are amazing on stage so they have that going on for them :clap3:

yes she is 

Yunjin has that flavor but unfortunately she’s not the stan attractor for some reason… Kazuha is, I think 

they are doing great and are amazing performers of course, I’m not trying to deny that in any way! 

29 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

chaewon, yunjin and kazuha are stars

sakura is a legend in kpop/jpop

eunchae is a filler member 

but both of these girlies still hold on really well in their choreographies and overall sound

put some respect on their names!

Eunchae is working her a** off to not stay behind and have her shine! I’m happy she’s having her moments now, they did her dirty with Fearless Garam version 

3 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

Kazuha was for sure a blessing for them :rip: it looks like Min Heejin took the Source’s trainees for NJ and they were left with Garam and Eunchae - signed Chaewon, started building LSRFM, got Sakura on board, got Yunjin back from America and were desperate for additional member :rip: Kazuha came out of nowhere, a definition of being in the right place at the right time 

1 hour ago, Zack said:

This is one of those rare minis that seems like it would be perfect for a repackage into a full release.

But maybe they just genuinely thought those songs (especially Hot Air Balloon) just weren't good enough/the right fit for their direction.

I hope they release the solo songs at some point somehow though, especially Wake Up, Menagerie and 2HOT4U.

i'm so dumb i forgot about repackages!! yeah hopefully they pull their first repackage. 

4 minutes ago, Aslan said:

to the what now? :bibliahh:

A mess. And because of the Fergie gif someone had just posted, I subconsciously read it to the tune of Fergalicious :skull:

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif