K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

i think I'm not that exigent to me the worst big 4 songs were from NMIXX and TWICE (that toddler song and Set Me Free so unexciting) 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I'm so over it too :rip: how hard is it to serve something grand when the pinks has the most fashion connections in kpop today :deadbanana: I know they're aware that the met attendees has to serve something out of this world since jennie said in the interview earlier that she's curious how people with huge dresses sit inside - but then still goes to wear a simple dress :toofunny3:

both rosé and jennie's dresses are on theme and are gorgeous but they're so meh and super boring

They can't serve bc their stylist and glam teams are mediocre/ avaerage at best. Koreans don't know how to dress during these type of events. You just have to compare Chinese awards red capet vs the koreans ones. The difference is insane. Also even Song Hye Kyo was a boring mess at the Met. 

Someone like Jennie definitely need a US Stylist who could elevate her style even more. She have a good taste,but a good stylist can take you to another level. Not to mention that the big US Stylist have a lot of connections and access. Just look at Zendaya, without Law she would be nothing bc in real life she have the basic tomboy look that she loves. It's not only BP, but honestly all the kpop idols looks are boring.

Kai can't relate 

In front of a cardinal-red GG monogram backdrop, Kai, a Korean man with short, wispy black hair, leans against a cardinal-red GG monogram pedestal. He is wearing a black and red checkered double-breasted suit, a blue dress shirt, a black tie, and black leather boots.

I think knetz and k pop stans are generally harder on SM girls because SNSD and Red Velvet set such a high bar for talent and quality.

people who watched aespa's Coachella show were probably left disappointed and decided to support other groups. 

GG music is in the gutter, leKazuha new release is unlistenable trash that would be crucified if it was released by a BG for being loud and repetitive like their older releases while Adspas release is bland with a bit of vocal talent.

Insane that the boyz and DoJaeJung released the best music of this quarter but yall are paying it DUST just like bandwagoners yall are.

LeKazuha selling doesn't mean ****, kpops disgusting physical market needs to die NOW, svt stans are literally throwing their cds out something needs to happen i hate it here

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Well on Twitter a lot of mys are nctzens :cm:

that makes more sense, i still won't stan bgs i'm good

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I'm so over it too :rip: how hard is it to serve something grand when the pinks has the most fashion connections in kpop today :deadbanana: I know they're aware that the met attendees has to serve something out of this world since jennie said in the interview earlier that she's curious how people with huge dresses sit inside - but then still goes to wear a simple dress :toofunny3:

both rosé and jennie's dresses are on theme and are gorgeous but they're so meh and super boring

Chanel is horrible at Red Carpets, they ruined Margot Robbie style for example, almost all of Chanel gowns are basic, boring or just plain ugly.

46 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

And when Stray Kids ends up being the only Big3 representative on the Top 5 of this list by the end of the year

spacer.png

Bang me PD will buy them out too

9mcoJGJ.gif

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

They can't serve bc their stylist and glam teams are mediocre/ avaerage at best. Koreans don't know how to dress during these type of events. You just have to compare Chinese awards red capet vs the koreans ones. The difference is insane. Also even Song Hye Kyo was a boring mess at the Met. 

Someone like Jennie definitely need a US Stylist who could elevate her style even more. She have a good taste,but a good stylist can take you to another level. Not to mention that the big US Stylist have a lot of connections and access. Just look at Zendaya, without Law she would be nothing bc in real life she have the basic tomboy look that she loves. It's not only BP, but honestly all the kpop idols looks are boring.

Kai can't relate 

In front of a cardinal-red GG monogram backdrop, Kai, a Korean man with short, wispy black hair, leans against a cardinal-red GG monogram pedestal. He is wearing a black and red checkered double-breasted suit, a blue dress shirt, a black tie, and black leather boots.

TEA

Dismantle the Korean stylist/Glam industrial complex, they embarrass me everytime. For how much Korean's drag the Japanese entertainment industry for being so stuck in the 2000-2009 era they sure as hell have no idea how to dress either, always going to events like someone just died with makeup that makes them look as pale as a dead person and as greasy as a construction worker. No innovation or creativity when it comes to performance outfits and dressing in the same bland popular shirts, pants and skirts, Kpop is in the gutter im so sick and tired.

Edited by Babymomo

Edited by Pinter

1 hour ago, thedeathbymusic said:

imagine if IVE got Cupid.... :jonny:

It wouldn't be as big because they don't sound as good.

LSR now holds the biggest first day sales by a GG 

oh:gaygacat5:

23 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Honestly they just played it too safe and that's disappointing.

Jennie needs to try again at Cannes. Her Met dress was definitely pretty, but unremarkable.

She should take some tips from Jessica who knows how to dress UP when the occasion warrants it, and it landed her on the best dressed lists.

https://s2.itislooker.net/imgs/201905/22/5/15585171378790.jpg

https://s2.itislooker.com/imgs/201905/21/3/15584225888490.jpg

Now that Unforgiven is smashing here and there, what's the next plan to make Fire in The Belly smash? There's no choreography for this one:coffee: so much wasted potential

1 minute ago, Get said:

It wouldn't be as big because they don't sound as good.

Okay, imagine if Ive got Aran to be their fat girl then.

:cm:

is NMIXX struggling with their showcase? I just got an email from an event service I subscribe to for free tickets 

spacer.png

btw this is a legit service because I’ve gone to several shows from the tickets they’ve offered (for my indie pop gorls I’m seeing Tennis this weekend because of one of these offers lmao)

Edited by cloudbusting

4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

AHHH this is so nice

cheerleader Ningx2 :soda:

4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

this was more than what i was expecting for the track video, but i’m not mad. they ate that

Mothers 50/50 said FAWK the Nations girlgroup title theyre claiming the "Global Girl Group" title I know thats right! :alexz:

5 minutes ago, Pinter said:

:jonny5:Love this toned down vocal focused sound from them

I'm unhappy is so good the video is so olivia rodrigo ngl but im living... :jonny6:

Aespa releasing quality after quality.  

So far 2/2 with My World. I really like I'm Unhappy. 

I'm Unhappy and WTMW are very similar to each other. I can't believe Don't Blink is not in the mini 

:deadbanana4:

I love WTMW and like it more than IU 

Lesserafim delivered again with everything and that IVE new single teaser  also sounds amazing. 

we're eating well :jonny5: