Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Flomik said:

How are Seventeen doing in Korea?

I mean yeah they’re doing great on charts but are they relevant with the GP? Or they just have a large fanbase with no GP popularity like any typical boy group?

They’re way more relevant with the GP than any 4th gen bg that’s for sure. For their own generation, I guess they’re not as big as EXO or BTS with the GP but have had their own share of well known GP hits like Aju Nice, Pretty U, Don’t Wanna Cry etc which charted well and had longevity in Korea. Plus they’re still consistently charting well with their title tracks to this day as we can see with SUPER and that’s already an indication of good GP support. If it was just fanbase, they probably would have fallen after the first day itself. 

not dreamcatcher coming in may too

at this point we will have a comeback for every day of the month

Edited by Sugden

Just now, Red Velvet said:

I thought Aespa's pre release is tomorrow?

Where is the MV teaser :redface:

there is none 

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

Title track is gonna be SOTY :redface:

the production on all of these :jonny5: Deja-Vu sounds amazing 

Edited by youresotoxic

6 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

It’s Tuesday. I think we’ll get an MV teaser tomorrow and then a music video at 6 PM KST on 5/2.

English song?

11 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

The MV teaser is likely this first teaser they released 2 weeks ago

Edited by Pikachu

Welcome to My World's MV TEASER is not included in the schedule so there might not be any :dancehall2:

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why is Time Out on here

michael-jackson.gif

I thought the same

It already seems misplaced. Judging the names the album will be noisy/edgy. They should've added Time Out to Maxident 

The names :redface:

Judging the timeline 

They will release 8 unveils for 8 b-side MVs + Highlight medley + 2 teaser mvs for the title track MV 

jaden jeong has amazing taste but idk if i can stan another group like nct wheere there 20 members :dies:

They are going back to the Vampire shite and I’m loving it :WAP: the best 4th gen bg discography is back 

this got me so fuckin EXCITED I can’t even begin :WAP: @CandyCoatedClouds

Edited by Witnessed ET

13 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

7m streams :deadbanana: this song is massive

:rip: the sped up was uploaded by random person on spotify

their label should make a oficial one

tripleS album sounds promising! Jaden ALWAYS delivers :jamming: 

The ENHYPEN teaser is... intriguing. I like the vibe.

But I swear, these teasers are getting crazier and crazier, longer and longer :skull: But hey, I appreciate the effort!

2 hours ago, Sept said:

Please stop with your delusion.

Like just last year, you were the one who claimed Itzy was the international 4th gen leader only for them to tank hard on Spotify with Sneakers and co :redface:

And earlier this year u claimed Cheshire gonna outstream Girls and Illusion on Spotify. If i know correctly, Illusion is already gaining more daily streams :redface:

Cheshire - 212K 

Illusion - 207K 

:sadviolin:

Overall streams on Spotify:

ITZY - 1.9B

aespa - 1B

ITZY were the international 4th gen leader until IVE, LE SSERAFIM & NewJeans started to really smash. No one expected Sneakers to flop internationally like that, so cut me some slack. 

HITZY is still #1 in overall sales for 4th gen ggs though + they will soon have 4 songs with over 200M streams on Spotify while Godspa mothers still don't have 1 song with that amount. 

Anyways my point is that the Sheep in here always drag ITZY and act as if they are over and are the biggest flop ever, and totally dismiss their numbers and achievements, and also claim that aespa are much bigger than them which is not true. I'm not even saying that ITZY are bigger than aespa right now, i'm just saying that they are pretty much on the same level with each group having the advantage over the other in different fields. But for some reason it triggers some of the Sheep whenever it's mentioned cause some of you have this superiority complex towards ITZY. 

Anyways, stan both groups like I do 

aespa-itzy.png

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

The way Stray Kids and The Boyz were at the same level for ages, even though SKZ was from JYP and The Boyz from a nugu company is something else

God's Menu is really the game changer of the century :ghostface:

The way SKZ were #1 for sales even in their flop era :ghostface:

46 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

:jonny5:

Not 8 minutes for a teaser :skull:

39 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

@Pluto2022 @xrosup @Save-Me-Oprah @discreetinside

Omg looks like the predictions about the comeback being space themed is true, cause I remember fans predicting a space themed comeback due to the members mentioning a lot of things related to space on Bubble etc. 

Looks like my Racha Log sub-units prediction didn't turn out to be true, cause they decided to completely scrap the sub-units this era :dies: I wonder why Time Out wasn't included in Maxident instead? 

Their full length albums are usually 14 songs, but this time it's only 12 songs, and if we exclude Time Out and The Sound (Korean version), it means that we are only getting 10 new songs with this album, which is still a lot especially when you compare to other groups. The repackage will probably also contain 6-8 songs new songs, so the album overall will probably end up with 18-20 songs :clap3: The fact they have released a Japanese studio album and a Korean studio album in the same year :ghostface: We are seriously getting so much fed :ghostface:

38 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The title is called S-CLASS

The TIGER JK collaboration :WAP:

Who is that? 

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.ebbee02672da141

47 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They are going back to the Vampire shite and I’m loving it :WAP: the best 4th gen bg discography is back 

this got me so fuckin EXCITED I can’t even begin :WAP: @CandyCoatedClouds

oh wow sunghoon is the star of this show huh

23 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

the enhypen video, finally :jonny6: sunghoon LOST

Sunghoon really THOUGHT that he could advocate for the typical SKZ/Ateez noise music and the company would listen for more than one comeback :gaycat2:

21 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

tripleS album sounds promising! Jaden ALWAYS delivers :jamming: 

The ENHYPEN teaser is... intriguing. I like the vibe.

But I swear, these teasers are getting crazier and crazier, longer and longer :skull: But hey, I appreciate the effort!

a good effort is always appreciated. I’m just happy that they’re back to what their music and concept was that made me a fan. (I hope this is not a misrepresentation of the actual music though :rip:) The teaser is fantastic btw, perfectly encapsulates the mood and connects to the storyline of their webtoon  :clap3:plus the female lead is amazing, who is she? Is she a trainee or an actress under HYBE perhaps? 

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh wow sunghoon is the star of this show huh

They really wanted the tall, handsome man to be the main character and Sunghoon was UP for the job :clap3: