• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

How are Seventeen doing in Korea?

I mean yeah they’re doing great on charts but are they relevant with the GP? Or they just have a large fanbase with no GP popularity like any typical boy group?

PNATION had a GG line up before TNX. 

DAIN (HOT ISSUE) 

SIO (FIFTY-FIFTY) 

NAKYUNG (TRIPLE S)

HYERIN (TRIPLE S)

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

The way kween manages to keep going viral randomly 

And now it’s their second most viewed mv per day :clap3:

Not Jisoo potentiallt having the biggest solo among all the girls :deadbanana4: coming for Money's wig!

5 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

So Le SSERAFIM is just mature Itzy? Because that's the vibe I'm getting. Like if itzy were making music for adults they'd be le sserafim.

Yupp. They have been doing what I want from Itzy to do.

11 hours ago, Flomik said:

Not when NingNing and Giselle exist but yeah Slayeryeong is up there as well

11 hours ago, Fanta said:

not when Yunjin exists. 

No

chaeryeong-cunty.gif

the way Chaeryoung ate her sister up for no reason. :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Rhythm said:

To be honest, I've always felt that ITZY's popularity was kind of overblown? Like, they had a good debut and were doing well enough + WANNABE was a decent hit internationally, but the idea of them as leaders of respective gen just always seemed kind of farfetched. Like, they were legit the only group around the time, so there was nothing to forge a comparison against. :rip:

Not only so, but as prominent groups (IVE, aespa, NJ etc.) started to make their debut, they managed to eclipse them in no time. I kind of disagree about them having popular members, as well. Idols that are known =/= popular. If we're being honest, I can't think of any ITZY member that measures up to the popularity of the most renowned members of those respective groups.

Lets not underestimate the solo powers of Itzy. Everyone of them had their moment and are very well known. Yeji had shocked everyone with the debut. Ryujin had a massive viral moment and was an it girl during the time. Chaeryeong slowly became the most popular and reletable member. Yuna had her moments too and became viral a lot as a pick me girl :rip: and Lia, i love her so much :heart2: She was also the it girl for like a week when their debut teasers were released :deadvision: If you dont think they are not as massive as the other group memebers it is because JYP never promoted them individually when they had their moments. 

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

the way Chaeryoung ate her sister up for no reason. :deadbanana4:

I would be so embarassed if I let my sister kicked out of company and still ate her up on the tiktok challenge :chick3: 

Also the way she entered the room :jonny: 

Lia also went viral for her laziness and incompetent in her dance compared to her other members

8 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Lia also went viral for her laziness and incompetent in her dance compared to her other members

Lia is not a BAD dancer like that, it’s just because she’s in a group with 4 main dancers. Yuna who’s the 4th best dancer of ITZY is better than Karina for example. 

Lia is probably on the same level as Ningning

Edited by Pluto2022

Yeji and Ryujin are just as popular as Karina and Winter, I swear y’all are doing way too much on ITZY :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Lia is not a BAD dancer like that, it’s just because she’s in a group with 4 main dancers. Yuna who’s the 4th best dancer of ITZY is better than Karina for example. 

Lia is probably on the same level as Ningning

She is a good dancer but she dont pay attention to her posture I still dont know why no one on the group telling her to fix it. If she acts more confident it wont be so much visible on the stage. She was almost perfect in the Not Shy era.

The Aespa album has 11 ******* versions why are they doing this to me :skull: imma just pick 1 **** this lol

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeji and Ryujin are just as popular as Karina and Winter, I swear y’all are doing way too much on ITZY :toofunny2:

Also Chaeryeong and Yuna are above Ningning and Giselle :coffee:

Edited by Companion

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Aepril fool is over :gaycat1:

Vocally, the worst in aespa aka Giselle is better than ITZY combined :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Even as a certified sheep I have to strongly disagree with this one, Lia, Chaeryoung and Yeji are all better singers than Giselle, especially live :skull: 

Giselle has some cute studio vocals but she is way behind the other members of Aespa in her lives so far

8 hours ago, Rhythm said:

To be honest, I've always felt that ITZY's popularity was kind of overblown? Like, they had a good debut and were doing well enough + WANNABE was a decent hit internationally, but the idea of them as leaders of respective gen just always seemed kind of farfetched. Like, they were legit the only group around the time, so there was nothing to forge a comparison against. :rip:

Not only so, but as prominent groups (IVE, aespa, NJ etc.) started to make their debut, they managed to eclipse them in no time. I kind of disagree about them having popular members, as well. Idols that are known =/= popular. If we're being honest, I can't think of any ITZY member that measures up to the popularity of the most renowned members of those respective groups.

The lies, cause aespa, IZ*ONE, GIDLE, EVERGLOW, SKZ, TXT, ATEEZ, The Boyz, ENHYPEN, TREASURE etc. were all around, and  ITZY were indeed the biggest 4th gen group (boy groups included) during 2019-2021. SKZ managed to surpass ITZY in 2021 though and once aespa blew up with Next Level in 2021 they started to rival ITZY, but haven't surpassed them. Ever since then both aespa and ITZY have been neck to neck as the top 4th gen gg, until IVE & NewJeans came. 

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.ebbee02672da14170acd6faf5d74970d.gif

8 minutes ago, Companion said:

Also Chaeryeong and Yuna are above Ningning and Giselle :coffee:

The popularity ranking between the ITZY and aespa should look something like this:

1. Yeji/Karina/Ryujin

2. Yeji/Karina/Ryujin

3. Yeji/Karina/Ryujin

4. Winter

5. Yuna

6. Chaeryeong

7. Lia

8. Ningning

9. Giselle 

6 minutes ago, newaespa said:

I can't think of any another main rapper who can sing just as good as her? :ghostface: She might be the best vocalist among all main rappers? 

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

Even as a certified sheep I have to strongly disagree with this one, Lia, Chaeryoung and Yeji are all better singers than Giselle, especially live :skull: 

Giselle has some cute studio vocals but she is way behind the other members of Aespa in her lives so far

Giselle is definitely better singer than all the HITZY members. People are even saying that Giselle is better than Karina 

Itzy are the thing of the past, JYP probably will focus on NiziU or launch another GG since nmiss also doing terrible. 

I can see they will try to make a girlgroup version of stray kids. 

Baby monster looks really short and small in general, if haram is not debuting i can see that YG going for literal babies by debuting minor and shorts in height... so i really hope that haram will make the cut. 

why does the new 17 song sounds like something BTS will release when they were still releasing good music? :jonny5:

I do see SKZ outselling them physically though even though 17 have the 1000 photocards advantage :gaycat3: