• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Of course NMIXX’s single is suspiciously rising on the charts :ahh: a Nayeon Pop tea. JYP will never learn.

Nayeon debuted in the top 40 and the song went viral wdym :bibliahh:

If there’s one thing this thread is good at, it’s hating and discrediting a JYP group :bibliahh:

revisiting f(x)’s early discography bc of La Cha Ta remastered video and this was such an underrated bop :jonny4:

nayeon's song indeed went viral though? so her rising up the chart isn't suspicious, and she is cute too!

NMIXX, on the other hand though, total opposite. Song is trash, but it considered one of their best because their discography is literally a rubbish chute :rip:

16 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

Lesserafim's El Mal Querer serve :jonnycat:

stop :bibliahh:

The way the aespa songs are gonna be years old by the time the album comes out

blackprint!!11!

Yeah, Chaewon's transformation from a cute but average presence in IZ*ONE to devouring that leader position in one of the most exciting 4th gen GGs will be studied for years to come in the K-pop industry

NJ’s Attention kinda feels like the actual start of the 4th gen

32 minutes ago, Butters said:

This is so RV coded :jonny5: 

They’re doing RV better than RV recently :jonny: 

If they’re 3rd gen’s RV with actually interesting concepts idk might have to stan. They’re actually very fun to watch. Not totally sold on the music yet but I did grow to like Antifragile after a couple months

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Yeah, Chaewon's transformation from a cute but average presence in IZ*ONE to devouring that leader position in one of the most exciting 4th gen GGs will be studied for years to come in the K-pop industry

Her presence in IZ*ONE will forever be iconic. Her pink hair in Toshishita Boyfriend alone :heart2:

37 minutes ago, Butters said:

looks more like f(x) to me. Concept is back in K-pop regardless, and we are happy

Wasn't ChaeWINNER the rigged member in IZ*ONE as well? Looks like rigging and corruption is needed sometimes :coffee2:

8e70e7ad26b32c6ee45f4225d5f1dfd162e7b6e7

41 minutes ago, Butters said:

LSF are 4th gen’s incarnate of RV and I couldn’t be any happier. They’re so sickening :clap3:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

oh my got :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Looks like rigging and corruption is needed sometimes :coffee2:

Especially when your Japanese media partner tells you they don't want so many Japanese girls in the final group -- they already got plenty of those kinds groups!

:cm:

5 hours ago, Hazy said:

I like Chaewon more in general but I have a feeling that Sullyoon is the better vocalist, she’s really surprising me lately 

also, you made me miss Ari so much, you can really appreciate how she’s giving those songs life when she’s performing them in comparison to the idols’ attempts :weeps: 

I actually think Chaewon is better, but mostly bc she showed us more than Sullyoon.

Just like dancing a lot of idols lack flavour and soul when they sing English  songs 

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I like Sullyoons version out of all 3 there (Lily, Sully and Chaewon). I guess it’s really who’s tone you like the best :ducky: 

Yeah i guess, even if I think Chaewon seems to be better 

16 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

NJ’s Attention kinda feels like the actual start of the 4th gen

Like we didn’t have Next level in 2021 and Dalla dalla in 2019 :toofunny3:

Edited by Adama