• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Well...:rip: 

His last cb flopped so it’s okay 

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

But I will say tho lol

i just saw that NMIXX has crossed 800k with their recent release and I’m sorry, but something is just so fishy about their sales and has been from the beginning. When I tell you I don’t see ANYONE talking about them outside of this thread. Where are all those sales coming from?

and y’all told me they would decline losing Jinni, it seems like the opposite has happened lol

I said that one 

it’s funny how aespa were dragged for being a million seller just for 6 groups Later pull one million sales :hoetenks:

1 minute ago, Fadedlights said:

I have a friend that collectors ATEEZ and she legit joins group orders to get her faves pc from all the stores. Every comeback, she technically buys 50+ albums

electric chair

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

anyways

michael-jackson.gif

Mama this is garbage noise, and I say that as a Blink
No wonder bg's are over

michael-jackson.gif

Who is getting locked up first? Ravi or Donald Trump? :giraffe:

20 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I cant with them :dies: @kendoll2001

honestly though Jun's smirk could heal cancer :bird:

Our boys :heart2:

Speaking of Jun, him and Jeonghan eating up Elle Korea this month

:jonny5:

Category is… v i s u a l s

12 minutes ago, Fanta said:

CHEST PALPITATIONS!?:weeps:

These companies are going to kill these idols one day :deadbanana4:

IVE are not weak girls, WY attended an event in Paris, then went to a lm university festival to go back to Paris for PFW.  

Now SS is sending IVE to MB they can’t even rest that the same day they got the press event  

:rip:

It's a shame how overworking is so normalized in this industry:rip: Like they have to record their music show lives at 2 or 3 am at night and fly to countries all over the world like time lags aren't a thing at all

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

I lost trust in all men.

Not Haruto from Treasure being homophobic and being loud about it. 

Plus his Koreans fans turning on him and leaking his private SNS accounts, him being friend with problematic accounts and saessangs. 

wait what accounts? is this information available somewhere to read?

1 hour ago, Fadedlights said:

Other than their growing fandom, they actually do a **** ton of store exclusive photocards so big collectors will buy from all the stores. Their last album had like 70+ different sets and this era has 50+ so far. Store exclusive photocards are common practice now but even to this level is very extreme. I think itzy also does a ton as well so clearly seems to be JYP'S album selling strategy for girl groups. I think even Stray Kids doesn't do this many different sets...

And it does work. I have a friend that collectors ATEEZ and she legit joins group orders to get her faves pc from all the stores. Every comeback, she technically buys 50+ albums (she just gets the pcs, the albums are trashed in Korea) :deadbanana2:

Yeah. Groups from JYP have so many preorder benefit card, fansign/video call benefit card & also lucky draw photocards. That’s why I’m not surprised (and impressed) with their sales. I’m more impressed with NMIXX digital performance. Like they entered Melon Top 10 while SKZ still can’t chart like that. 

3 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Tragic. So many fans decide to stop bulk buying. And even the photocard collectors too were turned off by the popularity different between the members. People only looking to buy and trade photocard for these 3 only; Xiaoting, Bahiyyih & Chaehyun. I chose not to buy their album too this time. I have so many Hikaru, Yeseo, Dayeon, Youngeun, Mashiro photocards to trade for Bahiyyih & Xiaoting but no one want these members :rip: 

Zero fun at all unlike collecting for Lesserafim. Every members are in demand. I’m so surprised Eunchae is so popular. I thought no one will want to trade or buy her photocards. I was so wrong. Main Kpop Toddler :clap3:

I thought Eunchae would not be as popular either. But it's good to know there isn't a big disparity :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Adama said:

The fact that trash *ss pig Seungri was sentenced only 1.5 year :mad:

when you put it into perspective :ace: 

9 minutes ago, LCTV said:

PLEASE :lmao:

Not Ranvision Remixes, he made some kpop songs listenable to me and it actually made me love the originals too lol

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

I lost trust in all men.

Not Haruto from Treasure being homophobic and being loud about it. 

Plus his Koreans fans turning on him and leaking his private SNS accounts, him being friend with problematic accounts and saessangs. 

Blinks are coming for him too

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Not Ranvision Remixes, he made some kpop songs listenable to me and it actually made me love the originals too lol

A-B-C, slurp that D :jamming: