K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

32 minutes ago, Spark said:

I'm so confused with LOONA. :rip: Are they disbanded or not?

Wikipedia says they're not and they did a concert as 11 in Japan a few weeks ago, and their Twitter is still active. Also if BBC is probably going to lose the current members, why don't they just release that album they were going to release in January for a quick last buck? :cries2:

i believe they can continue activists in Japan but Heejin, Choerry, Kim and Jinsoul signed back with Jaden and have starting recording under Odd Eye Circle

La Maison might be released too so it’s best case scenario for orbits

Edited by K$Ellie

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Spark said:

I'm so confused with LOONA. :rip: Are they disbanded or not?

Wikipedia says they're not and they did a concert as 11 in Japan a few weeks ago, and their Twitter is still active. Also if BBC is probably going to lose the current members, why don't they just release that album they were going to release in January for a quick last buck? :cries2:

it sold less than a thousand copies during the preorder 

hold on tight doesn’t even show up on aespa’s page on AM :rip:

Everything about aespa has been very lowkey since gorls, SM shoulda spam tf out of Hold on tight, weirdly no one knew they were releasing yest

21 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

it sold less than a thousand copies during the preorder 

Because orbit boycotted after they kicked Chuu :rip:

7 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Because orbit boycotted after they kicked Chuu :rip:

and also because orbits learned that the girls were in slave contracts where they  would not even receive 1 cent and actually be in debt to the company more each comeback :deadbanana2: Like the situation is so f*cked up 

Edited by Pluto2022

I had the weirdest dream last night where I met DK from SVT and complimented his bridge line in "Hot" and said to him that it was my favorite line in the song. He then thanked me and that was it :skull::dies:

@Witnessed ET @kendoll2001

wait, how did nmess got more views than their sunbaenims?  :deadbanana:

31 minutes ago, Kety said:

Everything about aespa has been very lowkey since gorls, SM shoulda spam tf out of Hold on tight, weirdly no one knew they were releasing yest

SM wasting such a good song, I just don't get it :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, how did nmess got more views than their sunbaenims?  :deadbanana:

#ads ?

Edited by Adama

All Eyes On Me lowkey the best BP solo. It‘s delightfully tacky

53 minutes ago, Hazy said:

what obsession? I just asked a genuine question since we’re tracking chart positions of every act here and aespa’s latest release was last summer… but I didn’t see any update on Hold On Tight and couldn’t find it on twitter too :rip: I literally have it on repeat with Flower and NJ’s discography

I checked and it got 2,524 unique listeners on Melon as for now.

Flower was great and all but All Eyes On Me was RIGHT THERE it really should’ve been the real single instead :jonny6: 

Flower reminds me of the songs that plays on kdramas when something chaotic is happening :deadbanana:

All Eyes On Me's verses are cute but the chorus :deadbanana:

Edited by MonsterNavy

54 minutes ago, Kety said:

It's an OST and SM basically never promotes OSTs. The only reason their OSTs sometimes smash is due to timing/luck or because it's connected to a huge/popular drama.

SM always wastes opportunities to advance in the west. Their management has been historically clueless.

Hold On Tight is a serve regardless though :clap3:

Jisoo's solo the worst one I fear

The disadvantage of being the last one, hate it here