K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

46 minutes ago, Adama said:

#ads ?

the sunbaenim is notorious for using ads too so...

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Flower is a very cute bop and Jisus looks absolutely stunning in the MV :jonny:

It only took 5 years for YG to get all the solos out :clap3:

Hopefully Jennie has a comeback now because her sales look ridiculous in comparison to other girls :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

i see blinks are admitting the song sucks but still bragging about winning!1!!

seems like all they got out of this as fans is getting to drag Twice :gaycat7:

It’s been this way with every BP release since HYLT. They sit in silence whilst just about everyone is gagging at how dreadful the song is, and only start to show their ass once the chart positions and stats start to roll in.

this song kinda slaps, and they're all over my tiktok with their funny livestreams, hope they blow up :clap3: they seem super talented

Hold On Tight is nice. I just wish the chorus was less generic but cute production. Much better than Girls :bird:

hold on tight being aclaimed everywhere... its so easy to sm to make aespa huge again

they just need to give them some generic bangers, they have the vocals for it the public would eat it up

i mean it works for ive and they dont even have real singers

hey y'all

dropping by to remind y'all of the true SOTY :heart2:

:bibliahh:That Jisoo song... The fact that all of the group already debuted solo and have 0 good songs.

Also, people here claiming AEOM is the better option as a title when the drop is just as horrendous and basic :dies: like, I'm sorry but the bar is in hell.

13 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

It’s been this way with every BP release since HYLT. They sit in silence whilst just about everyone is gagging at how dreadful the song is, and only start to show their ass once the chart positions and stats start to roll in.

army 2.0 but they would never admit that :mandown:

where are the pretentious hoes always bragging about nme reviews here? :toofunny3:

Talent finally winning, Kakao better come through with their next title track:clap3:

20 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

You picked the wrong song to bring up because How You Like That is one of BP's masterpieces. The very definition of excellent girlcrush. :jonny5:

Jisoo's solo is quite... ok I guess

it's not horrible but I wouldn't add it to my playlist, seems quite faceless and "personality"-less

like even LALISA aka "the worst and most hated BP solo" although it was messy af, it had a charm and identity

surprisingly TikTok is stanning though like there are so many viral videos with 100k+ likes already :ahh: where was this energy for Pink Venom or Shut Down

Flower is just mid, people were doing the absolute acting like it's the worst thing ever. I'm glad we got it out of the way though.

Lalisa > One The Ground > Solo > Flower

Not surprised that I came here to Myce and Onces being miserable as usual. This thread is just like SYG. A shut down.mp3 is imminent :laugh:

8 hours ago, oceans said:

now this was a good solo 

:bibliahh:

Also I'm hollering at a random ass movie soundtrack for a video game being one of fadspa's best songs ever.. :toofunny2:

I haven't really enjoyed any kpop releases this year so far, it might be my KSOTY

judgejudylaugh.gif

Hold on tight is okay. It's easy to listen to but it didn't really leave much of an impression on me besides the intrumental which was kind of monotonous.

The FUMES and pages upon pages of haters melting down everytime ANYTHING BP related drops :bibliahh:Do we really have yall THAT riled up? :clap3: