Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Last year seemed to be pretty full :bird:

Maybe but their north american tour this time is much bigger. Last year they sold 133,829 tickets in North America but this time they're trying to sell around 280,000 tickets there when there's no major jump in popularity in this time. Even if you think they didn't tour to their full capacity last year they're still trying to sell more than twice the number of tickets they sold last time. By the time the concerts come hopefully all the tickets are with the fans and everyone who wants to go can go.

4 on the floor dance beats are a dangerous thing because why Wa Da Da of all songs suddenly hit me today? :snowman:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Over 260k tickets sold in Australia, US and Canada. While 6 news dates will be added :jonny6: I Hope they will do a proper world tour this time. They need to cross 1M 

Not the extra dates so much for tour promoters canceling the dates  :redface:

30 minutes ago, Epi.oxy. said:

red velvet deserves what twice and bp have

and they couldve but SM breaking the US is like a bottom trying to top

0zuEurQ.gif

uhhh the new Sunmi and B’eo song just disappeared from my Spotify - anyone else?

Apparently RV is the 2nd kpop GG so I don’t want know why they should got what twice have :cm:

next cb : mv drop :cm: You would think since they are getting bigger they will get treated better but I guess SS tries to maximize the profit.  They’re taking lessons from JYPE. 

Is starship broke after booking endless stages with expensive looking props last year. You can tell the girls started serving low energy and weak performances after the lack of break starting from love dive era :skull:

5 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

86ff3ceea88178547682fa0b6e8022e0.jpg

:jonny5:

These teaser photos are all starting to look the same to me.

Oh they're gonna release mini-AOTY yet again :WAP:

6 hours ago, Mel. said:

To my knowledge it's TLC's "Fanmail" tour with $72 million grossing

I think BP can/will break it, they're expected to gross around $100 million

I'm not sure about ticket sales tho

lmfao ur even lowballing them.

The original 52 dates announced for BORN PINK had estimated projections of 200-250M, now the recent Foro Sol, Stade de France, rumored Wembley + US stadium dates and the unsaid but obvious S.K. stadium dates aren't part of these projections.

BORN PINK will easily cross the 200M USD threshold, and if YG really wanted, they could blow BTS out of the water revenue wise, they're at the point where even if BTS is miles bigger than them, they have enough global power to keep up with touring.

BLACKPINK is easily on Taylor, Beyonce, Pink and Madonna levels of touring power globally now, especially since they're still on their 7th year. Taylor, Bey and Pink in their 7th years barely cracked 150M with twice the dates :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Epi.oxy. said:

red velvet deserves what twice and bp have

maybe in 2015-2019 not now

edit: twix and blackstink dont deserve it either just to make it clear

Edited by CBC

44 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Apparently RV is the 2nd kpop GG so I don’t want know why they should got what twice have :cm:

next cb : mv drop :cm: You would think since they are getting bigger they will get treated better but I guess SS tries to maximize the profit.  They’re taking lessons from JYPE. 

They could at least have dropped the cover of the album :ace: or a group picture to introduce the era 

This was actually pretty good? Maybe they had some points here, its the nugu nugudom nugu nugudom part for me:katie2:

Looking like YG might actually cut Ruka after all but I'm sure its also for editing drama and he could bring them back later... The Stay performance was cute but underwhelming tho. Lisa getting the girls together though >>>

Edited by starstruckaj

Are there plans for Born Pink LatAm dates? It's crazy that they don't have a Brazilian date. Brazil is one of their biggest streaming markets. :dies: 

Edited by Baby Judas

7 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

They'd better perform MANIAC

not we got Dont Know What To Do (Baemon Studio Version)

42 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Taylor, Bey and Pink in their 7th years barely cracked 150M with twice the dates :jonny5:

yeah because the touring market was smaller in 2007-2010-2012 maybe idk

38 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

lmfao ur even lowballing them.

The original 52 dates announced for BORN PINK had estimated projections of 200-250M, now the recent Foro Sol, Stade de France, rumored Wembley + US stadium dates and the unsaid but obvious S.K. stadium dates aren't part of these projections.

BORN PINK will easily cross the 200M USD threshold, and if YG really wanted, they could blow BTS out of the water revenue wise, they're at the point where even if BTS is miles bigger than them, they have enough global power to keep up with touring.

BLACKPINK is easily on Taylor, Beyonce, Pink and Madonna levels of touring power globally now, especially since they're still on their 7th year. Taylor, Bey and Pink in their 7th years barely cracked 150M with twice the dates :jonny5:

You are very much underestimating what BTS could do if they had a tour rn. (I will say.. their reunion tour when they have one is gonna be damn insane) 

a few things about your post. 

I doubt BP will do a Korean Stadium date for two reasons. 1. They only just played KSPO dome, they'll probably do gocheok sky dome next. 2. the Olympic stadium that most play is going under renovations for the next 3 years so they quite literally can't play it. 

Also comparing 2018-2019 BTS to 2022-2023 BP is just funny af to do.

Like the PTD in US dates from Vegas and LA last year (ie 8 dates) did almost $100M alone. That is 8 dates... meaning BTS could likely do $200M from just a North American Tour. 

Also i mean if you want I can bring up what BTS was going to do with MOTS Tour that was announced pre-dynamite (ie you can only imagine how much more in demand they are).

From just announced dates they had 16 North American Stadium dates, around 8 European Stadium dates, around 12 Japan Dome Dates, alongside 4 Korean Stadium Dates. Keep in mind that that was PRE-DYNAMITE. You can only imagine how many dates they'd need for their post dynamite demand. They could probably do 1M-1.5M attendance in Japan alone post dynamite. 

That was also only the first announced part of the tour, and they would have likely added SEA, Central and South American and Midde East stadiums (which they've already played before). They may have even gone to Australia again (they haven't been back there since 2017)... they were also going to go to India as they've mentioned.

Alongside a probable encore for all this would probably be even more stadiums in each and every continent (like they did with speak yourself). That encore would no doubt include a finale in Korea which in most of their tours is one more date than the Korean dates from the beginning of their tour. So that's another 4-5 dates in a Korean stadium. 

Anyway. All i'm saying is you are easily underestimating BTSs touring demand and its funny to see. Because while yes Blackpink are doing insanely well, you are acting like BTSs touring demand is the same as it was in 2019.

BTS has bigger touring demand in US, Europe and Korea not to mention the gap that they have in touring in Japan (keep in mind 12 dome dates were booked prior to BTSs insane popularity explosion in Japan in 2020, they probably wouldn't even be able to meet demand there anymore).