K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

7 hours ago, GucciBang said:

This is everything, they are everything :wanda:the mv, the production, the girls, the outfits, the cunty choreo, Maya is the ***** :msmarvel:

These Asian girlies always have to do the blaccent when they rap it’s so cringe. Like does these girls even know what they are saying :toofunny3:

One of the reason why I hate Kpop rappers and that I can’t listen to song like Money. Can they at least try to get their own flow

Edited by Adama

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find funny members always find a group release music that sound like a wester music but when it's their faves it's delusional. 

It's pop music, if there a song that sound like another one or have the same elements. It's probably because the A&R had that song/sound in their mood board.

30 minutes ago, Adama said:

These Asian girlies always have to do the blaccent when they rap it’s so cringe. Like does these girls even know what they are saying :toofunny3:

One of the reason why I hate Kpop rappers and that I can’t listen to song like Money. Can they at least try to get their own flow

All 4 rappers are the writers of their raps

And their rap teachers is a literally a rapper from the US who is black.

That TXT teaser does sound like bg-SOTY

reminds me of NCT's Make A Wish but better

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

That TXT teaser does sound like bg-SOTY

reminds me of NCT's Make A Wish but better

Impossible. MAW is a perfect bop. 

14 minutes ago, Xalric said:

All 4 rappers are the writers of their raps

And their rap teachers is a literally a rapper from the US who is black.

And does it mean they can have a pass to do it, just bc their rap teacher is black :deadbanana4: ? 

Throwing words they don’t even use, they probably can’t even explain what saucin means 

1 hour ago, WhalieX said:

I wish they'd stop stealing from the Dua Lipa store. AF is the only somewhat interesting song they've put out since 2019.

Even if he made points, i hate tiktokers like him who contribute absolutely nothing to society aside from these put downs and starting fights

KYtBoeg.gif

So sad that XG isnt bigger, but tbh so glad they are not the new YG GG because if they were under YG we would just have Tippy Toes by now :redface: and next comeback would probably be in a year or so :gaycat6:

Also i know Antifragile is only 3 months old but i need another Le Ssakurafim comeback :'( 5 months between Fearless and Antifragile so hopefully next comeback in March :emofish:

Edited by TaylenaStan

4 hours ago, jeanie said:

they about to snatch that daesang from nwjns with this bop

Looking forward to the actual release that's all I can say.

Very impressive for the 2.16M preorder numbers and there's still 1 day left, the SKZ Maxident 2.37M preorder wigs are gonna snatched I fear.

I'm gonna predict TNC: Temptation get similar or slightly higher sales than Maxident. 1.5m-2m in Korea, and 3m-4m worldwide (honestly that's a pretty conservative prediction and I don't want to set them up)

4 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

And the boygroup stans just enjoying their favs numbers and bops with the occasional thirst post :deadbanana2:

Apart from random bg stans fight like SKZ vs TXT or EXO vs BTS but yeah agree with this :laugh:

Maybe its time to accept we will never get excellence like Fever, Fake Lob or Run Away from a HYBE bg again

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by TanjiroKamado

5 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

So sad that XG isnt bigger, but tbh so glad they are not the new YG GG because if they were under YG we would just have Tippy Toes by now :redface: and next comeback would probably be in a year or so :gaycat6:

Also i know Antifragile is only 3 months old but i need another Le Ssakurafim comeback :'( 5 months between Fearless and Antifragile so hopefully next comeback in March :emofish:

Speaking of LeSsakura, its crazy how she went from being the expected center of the LSF to being the member thats clearly left behind by the other 4.

Antifragile live stages are just such MONSTERS all the 5 girls EAT it up but Eunchae Yunjin Kazuha and Chaewon just bring like 101% :jonny4:Sakura has her 100% moment though! Sakura there only for the Japanese sales I fear!

TXT haven't been doing it for me since their debut ep which contained NOTHING but A+++++ HITS

Boy groups are so weird idk why they pay their best songs dust, the way anti romantic and its sound was left behind even though it was a sure fire SMASH tells me everything i need to know. We shall see if they will release quality again or fail me again 

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's s funny how people keep discrediting SKZ everywhere and use other groups to attack them *cough* gg stans,  especially when SKZ are also doing big things! 

Imagine downplaying Stray Legends  :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Karina and Winter still have the record, Yeonjun only has the record for males. But Hyunjin is coming back later this year and claiming his 4th gen it-boy status back! 

87bacf15b03b4723fc3b3631614d3e7b.gif

Hyunjin Bar actually bought over 350k copies of Maxident. The only reason why It wasn't all pre orders is because they only dropped 3 versions until 1 week after the release and when the Cases were out, Hyunjin Bar could buy over 120k more. 

1 minute ago, Babymomo said:

TXT haven't been doing it for me since their debut ep which contained NOTHING but A+++++ HITS

Boy groups are so weird idk why they pay their best songs dust, the way anti romantic and its sound was left behind even though it was a sure fire SMASH tells me everything i need to know. We shall see if they will release quality again or fail me again 

KYtBoeg.gif

Spill. Blue Orangeade and Crown still slap

KYtBoeg.gif

At this point im convinced BGs hate success and good music cause in what world would a GG let these smashes go????

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, Zack said:

2 members just released a unit with GOT and all members were involved in SM's end of year album. So at least MYs are getting something musical from the girls.

I don't think with your avi that you should be laughing at others being on the shelf

https://cdn.atrl.net/monthly_2021_01/ezgif.com-gif-maker_14.thumb.gif.ccc26cc9dea38eb37651b54955fd3408.gif

my girlies are on a +$200M grossing tour so the only thing on the shelf in MONEY

TXT will be eating again I‘m afraid. Simply one of the best BGs ever giving the gays what they want. Now only If the vocal production was good.

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

@Ryanwe need a new thread title:

"XG doing Kpop better than Kpop acts" or something like that 

+ something about naevis solo debut :clap3:

Edited by Zack