Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• Alex

• Mellark

• Gabe²

Da closest show for me is Atlanta. Come to Florida please 

would love to see her and Omar. So lemme start planning it out 

Gagged that she’s doing MSG but it’s what she deserves. I will be attending 

Interesting that she’s doing Dallas instead of Houston :biblionny: I’ll go to the Austin show before ever stepping foot in Dallas 

@SweetTalker what's wrong with Dallas? Plus AAC is a popular concert venue

Europe dates next please.

I'll try to get tickets for presale but I am already sensing its going to be a mess. :deadbanana2:

got tickets for philly! NYC i'm still in line for with 2000+ in front, mess!!!

Obsessed with waiting in Ticketmaster queues from the second they open for all these concerts and them selling out before I even get a chance to buy :)

Yeah there were 17000 people in front of me for the LA show in the queue which is the capacity of the venue so def not getting them for this one. I'd bet she'll add a 2nd and maybe 3rd date since it is the last stop of the tour

Ticketmaster kept glitching and kicking me out and making me verify my account. :rip:

I gave up. I refuse. Have fun at the concert y'all. Never using Ticketmaster again. :rip:

Was gonna go to the Chicago date but why are nosebleeds literally $300+ :gaycat6:

I won’t be attending. I gotta pay my way through grad school and she’s playing with these prices 

Of course I couldn't get tickets for NYC. General sale will be an even bigger mess but at least it's obvious that she will be added at least 1 more date based on the huge gap between that and the next city's show 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.