• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaner69

• pride4jc1222

• suburbannature

• MusicLoverDude

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really need a separate thread for each of these ? 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

It looks like the Holiday Chart :giraffe:

Just now, Insanity said:

It looks like the Holiday Chart :giraffe:

Well, it's Xmas Season and that's what the public is consuming. :michael:

Queen of Christmas Darlene Love with a re-entry at 28, the definitive version of the song on the hot 100 as it should be . 

I wonder can it outpeak this year. 

35 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Do we really need a separate thread for each of these ? 

Mte.

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

itll be interesting to see if kelly can crack t10 this year

I didn’t think it was possible before going into this holiday season but now seeing how fast it’s been rising, it’s very possible! 

Well it’s a good thing Taylor rereleased those remixes. I wonder if she’ll try anything next week or let the Christmas songs have their way until January 

Come on Brenda pull through... End that torture which everyone including the mall workers hate with passion. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, coolblue said:

Come on Brenda pull through... End that torture which everyone including the mall workers hate with passion. :clap3:

:ahh: the mad 

2 minutes ago, coolblue said:

I work at a grocery store. Unfortunately my store hasn't changed their loop of music since JULY  . When you hear Colbie Caillat, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Imagine Dragons, Alessia Cara, Dan + Shay, OneRepublic, Niall Horan, Kelly Clarkson, Sheryl Crow, Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber with the same exact boring inoffensive crap that all of their discographies offer, you get desperate for change. 

I'll gladly take Mariah over that shitty playlist.

6 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I work at a grocery store. Unfortunately my store hasn't changed their loop of music since JULY  . When you hear Colbie Caillat, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Imagine Dragons, Alessia Cara, Dan + Shay, OneRepublic, Niall Horan, Kelly Clarkson, Sheryl Crow, Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber with the same exact boring inoffensive crap that all of their discographies offer, you get desperate for change. 

poor you :bibliahh:

New Hot 100 formula seems to be a thing these days. 

Why do they just randomly change things after numbers are in. 

1 minute ago, pieuxvu said:

poor you :bibliahh:

Honestly poor everyone this Christmas if we have to 

9 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Those artists actually have somewhat decent songs. 

Who is desperate to hear Mariahs Christmas song on loop. 

4 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Honestly poor everyone this Christmas if we have to 

Those artists actually have somewhat decent songs. 

Who is desperate to hear Mariahs Christmas song on loop. 

They do but the store chooses their worst songs or their most annoying ones. And since they play at the same time everyday you just get sick and tired of it. 

For example with Shawn they went with If I Can't Have You and Wonder :skull: 

With Colbie they went with that annoying I Do!! song and several album tracks from Coco and that 2014 album she did plus Brighter Than the Sun, Fallin' For You and Bubbly and they all basically sound the same but I Do!! being the most annoying because of the handclap ****. 

With Imagine Dragons they went with the annoying On Top of the World and the monotone Whatever It Takes 

Sheryl is ok but I don't need to here "Lay back, enjoy the show, everybody gets high, everybody gets low, these are the days where anything goes, everyday is a winding road" every damn day. Or "All I wanna do is have some fun" 

For the Jonas Brothers - they went with their reunion songs so Sucker is unbearable now along with Only Human and What a Man Gotta Do. Like I don't need to hear the stupid bubblgum beatbox crap that Sucker starts off with. 

Plus I don't need to hear Alessia ***** about Growing Pains in a monotone manner or hear about her girl power anthem that became her signature song. 

the only two Kelly songs they put on are Broken & Beautiful and I Dare You which are very bottom of the barrel for Kelly :skull: 

I'll even bring up Ariana & Taylor. Do you really think I want to hear Stuck With U, her worst collab, everyday? And with Taylor - they only play Me! and The Man. We all know how much the Swifties dislike Me! I might still like that song compared to all the crap played around it but I know that a lot of people hate it. 

Niall Horan is actually the worst offender of them all because I hear album tracks from him basically every hour. One song, "Everywhere" plays at 10:35 AM, 12:20 PM, 3:20 PM, 6:20 PM and 8:20 PM every day. It's ******* overkill for a bland ass song. :skull:

So yeah - Mariah (along with the holiday gems from other artists) is much appreciated

40 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

wait seriously? did they not play anything from Renaissance since July? seems like they are big time Racists.. 

23 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Taylor :clap3: defeat the Christmas songs

it's the first week of december, let's wait and see :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Well, it's Xmas Season and that's what the public is consuming. :michael:

Nope that's what people are forced to listen to. It should have these song recurrent. What is the point of the rule if other popular songs not forced by a holiday can't cant chart. Going from #1 to dropping off the chart is dumb. 

2 hours ago, coolblue said:

wait seriously? did they not play anything from Renaissance since July? seems like they are big time Racists.. 

No. But they seem to think that a bunch of bland pop tunes is supposed to be friendly enough to shop in the store 

I work at Vons which is part of Safeway. The only Beyonce song I've ever heard while working is Irreplaceable...

18 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Nope that's what people are forced to listen to. It should have these song recurrent. What is the point of the rule if other popular songs not forced by a holiday can't cant chart. Going from #1 to dropping off the chart is dumb. 

No one is forcing the public to mass stream and purchase Christmas songs (and earlier and earlier each year). Be serious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.