• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlamSlam

• Chris

• Oktober Knight

• Enrique523

6 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I am not willing to spend over $300 for this hag

Which is hilarious because you literally paid thousands to see her in the past.

:eddie:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Which is hilarious because you literally paid thousands to see her in the past.

:eddie:

Hmmm actually no ff I paid 250 in 2012 and 150 in 2016 so 300 is quite generous :deadbanana2:

On 12/3/2022 at 4:40 PM, Chris said:

She better include Rain.

Rain with her current vocals would be a disaster :rip: The only ballad she could pull off is...miles away, i guess :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Rain with her current vocals would be a disaster :rip: The only ballad she could pull off is...miles away, i guess :rip: 

She did Frozen beautifully for Madame X

18 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

I would love for her to do a residency, she would EXPLODE numbers.

Meh, her brand is too expensive for a residency. She's above it, even if the numbers would slay. The only type of residency I could see her doing is something like Billy Joel with MSG.

On 12/2/2022 at 4:01 PM, Enrique523 said:

I'm definitively gonna go to this tour, i can't wait for it to start. This will be my very first Madonna tour and i'm so excited :duca:

Have fun sis! There's nothing like seeing her shows live :party: Hopefully she brings Confessions / MDNA-level production one more time.

This setlist is inevitably going to be a hot mess though :rip: So many fav fits and B-level hits are going to be left off. It's crazy how many hits she has. There's no way she'll be able to squeeze more than 50-60% of them into a setlist, especially if she does any new songs (please dear god no :toofunny2:).

The following at a bare minimum are making it:

• Holiday
  • Material Girl
  • Like a Virgin
  • Into the Groove
  • Express Yourself
  • Like a Prayer
  • Vogue
  • Music
  • Hung Up

That's already 9 songs. That leaves like 15 songs for her to do. Insane.

Yeah, a Madonna Greatest Hits show will be a mess when it comes to the setlist, she's gonna have to exclude so many songs :rip:

There should be a rule where at least 1 song from each album is included. 

I would suggest:

Madonna:

Holiday 

Lucky Star 

LAV:

LAV

Material Girl 

Into The Groove 

True Blue:

Papa Don't Preach 

La Isla Bonita 

LAP:

LAP 

Express Yourself 

Erotica:

Erotica 

Bedtime Stories:

Secret 

ROL:

Frozen 

ROL

Music:

Music 

American Life:

American Life 

Confessions:

Hung Up 

Sorry

Hard Candy:

4 Mins 

MDNA:

Girl Gone Wild 

Rebel Heart:

Bish I'm Madonna 

Madame X:

IDSIF 

+A few more fan favs/classics thrown in. Setlist should be at least 25 songs imo. 

20 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

It may be forgotten but it's an amazing song :chick3:

Of course it is. But only half the stadium will remember it. 

18 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

It's funny how she hasn't performed it since 1993 and I blame Monte Pitman for that. lol

Anyone remember that periscope video he did right before a RH show telling the fans how much "Rain sucked". :redface: 

He did?! What an ass! :noparty:

5 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

He did?! What an ass! :noparty:

Yeah, In a backstage periscope video during the RH tour.  He was playing some of her songs on a guitar and someone said "What about Rain" and that's when he said "Rain sucks". :rip:

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

Yeah, In a backstage periscope video during the RH tour.  He was playing some of her songs on a guitar and someone said "What about Rain" and that's when he said "Rain sucks". :rip:

Wow he's WRONG for this :rip:

MAGA Pitman should stay away from Madonna anyway, he's turning into a Qanon conspiracionist

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Wow he's WRONG for this :rip:

It kind of annoyed me how he dissed it so openly. lol. Although, I did enjoy him showing us backstage and all the guitars he used on the tour. He was with some girl (I didn't recognize) and she sang "Secret" (Monte loves that song, btw), so I guess he kind of redeemed himself a little.

If she's going to tour, I hope she's healthy enough to do so. The last three seem to have really put her through the ringer physically, specifically Madame X.

20 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

WHO said this?

She needs to include Rain, The Power of Goodbye, Take a Bow, Secret, Don't Tell Me, Open Your Heart, Deeper & Deeper, Justify My Love (Dens remix), Vogue, and Express Yourself.

Is that too much?

4 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I am not willing to spend over $300 for this hag

I'm actually the opposite, idk how much I'm willing to spend because I have a feeling this might be my last/only chance to see her at all. :rip: She's bad about skipping Texas on the road it seems, even one of her MDNA shows here was cancelled. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

WHO said this?

Monte Pittman (her guitarist)

The Man Who Made Madonna Metal: An Interview with Guitarist Monte Pittman  http://ajournalofmusicalthings.com/the-man-who-made-madonna-met… |  Guitarist, Madonna, Man

Just now, GlamSlam said:

Monte Pittman (her guitarist)

Oh his ugly ass?

:skull:

I forgot to say she also needs to include Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters, Papa Don't Preach, Live to Tell, Hollywood, Die Another Day, and Frozen.

When we get Frozen (Sickick Version) and Material Gworl performed live, and she still pays classics dust :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

It kind of annoyed me how he dissed it so openly. lol. Although, I did enjoy him showing us backstage and all the guitars he used on the tour. He was with some girl (I didn't recognize) and she sang "Secret" (Monte loves that song, btw), so I guess he kind of redeemed himself a little.

Yeah not liking the song is fine, it's his opinion but as you said saying it so openly like that is just disrespectful :rip:

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

When we get Frozen (Sickick Version) and Material Gworl performed live, and she still pays classics dust :deadbanana2:

She better not :rip:

But you never know with her :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.