Madonna to tour stadiums and super arenas in 2023

tiagol88

6 hours ago, Mercurio said:

It’s real. She’s announcing first month of 2023. 

I dont believe it. I read at a Madonna site the announcement was supposed to be yesterday :thing:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlamSlam

• Chris

• Oktober Knight

• Enrique523

As a diehard Madonna fan I never understood why she always avoids sining hits, like gurl, you're the biggest female POPstar  because you made all those hits and people want to hear them, not f****** candy shop :rip:

i saw madame x tour and she was super late and drunk and on pills. i hope she can be in a better place this time 

Not her trying to book dates for 2023 here when Abel is confirmed for September, my wallet is shook.

Edited by UnusualBoy

22 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I dont believe it. I read at a Madonna site the announcement was supposed to be yesterday :thing:

I’m a reliable source sis :eli: It was supposed to happen yesterday, but got pushed back. 

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Who wants to see madonna in 2023? :skull:

The same 1B that streamed her songs on Spotify 

:gaydonnacat1:

29 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

The same 1B that streamed her songs on Spotify 

:gaydonnacat1:

Top 30 Madonna Dancing GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

2 hours ago, Mercurio said:

I’m a reliable source sis :eli: It was supposed to happen yesterday, but got pushed back. 

spacer.png

i dont think this will do well. Its not 2009-2012 anymore 

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i dont think this will do well. Its not 2009-2012 anymore 

It wasn't 1987 when Michael Jackson announced the 50 dates for London in 2009 either, yet that didn't stop shows from selling out.

Just now, GlamSlam said:

It wasn't 1987 when Michael Jackson announced the 50 dates for London in 2009 either, yet that didn't stop shows from selling out.

Well thats MJ. MJ probably had more credibility as a legacy act in 2009 than Madonna in 2022. But Madonna is still a massive force regardless. If she tours im looking forward to it. 

you know this is bullsh*t when you read "Estadio Centenario in Montevideo". Why on earth would she put a date in Montevideo when she can do that show in one place (Buenos Aires) which is literally few miles from there. 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Well thats MJ. MJ probably had more credibility as a legacy act in 2009 than Madonna in 2022. But Madonna is still a massive force regardless. If she tours im looking forward to it. 

lmfao, You're trolling right. Everyone thought he was a mess in 2001, let alone 8 years later. I can only assume you weren't born back then to see it. 

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

lmfao, You're trolling right. Everyone thought he was a mess in 2001, let alone 8 years later. I can only assume you weren't born back then to see it. 

No i was not born but its my assumption that he had more credibility. I mean Madonna did stadiums in 2012 still but the perception of Madonna was probably slightly different than it is now. Especially if she takes Tokischa on tour with her... people are kinda thrown off by her recent performances

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

No i was not born but its my assumption that he had more credibility. I mean Madonna did stadiums in 2012 still but the perception of Madonna was probably slightly different than it is now. Especially if she takes Tokischa on tour with her... people are kinda thrown off by her recent performances

Not to sound rude, but I can't take you seriously since you weren't there to experience it.

What makes you think she'll take Toki on tour... whatever gave you a strange idea like that? :rip:

Edited by GlamSlam

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

Not so sound rude, but I can't take you seriously since you weren't there to experience it.

What makes you think she'll take Toki on tour... whatever gave you a strange idea like that? :rip:

Idk but this Toki girl has been parading around her all year atp and they did so many shows together... i just had a vision especially since shes allegedly going to latin america. I cant see it not happening tbh :duck:

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Idk but this Toki girl has been parading around her all year atp and they did so many shows together... i just had a vision especially since shes allegedly going to latin america. I cant see it not happening tbh :duck:

She won't, trust me.

Ok but finish the biopic first so Julia can get her Oscar.

ruthnicki.thumb.jpg.06f354df62379916f3c5

I'm a huge fan but I don't know how to feel about this tbh. I saw the Maluma concert. :toofunny3:

It has nothing to do with her age. Her body and moves have changed drastically since she's put that fake butt on. 

31 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

you know this is bullsh*t when you read "Estadio Centenario in Montevideo". Why on earth would she put a date in Montevideo when she can do that show in one place (Buenos Aires) which is literally few miles from there. 

A few miles? Isn't it several hour drive by car? 

12 minutes ago, Sahn said:

I'm a huge fan but I don't know how to feel about this tbh. I saw the Maluma concert. :toofunny3:

It has nothing to do with her age. Her body and moves have changed drastically since she's put that fake butt on. 

But her Pride performance in June was flawless. The Maluma thing was very last minute and terribly unrehearsed. 

If she comes to Europe, she needs to do a concert in Croatia. I am still heartbroken she cancelled us in 2012 :weeps:

4 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

But her Pride performance in June was flawless. The Maluma thing was very last minute and terribly unrehearsed. 

She was out of her damn mind cmon. :toofunny3:

The pride performance was mediocre at best. She even had the ugly and heavy shoes that she wore during the Madame X tour meaning she cannot wear heels yet. 

During the Pride performance in 2019 (implants already on, before injury) she was also pretty stiff. Those implants ruined her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.