Madonna to tour stadiums and super arenas in 2023

tiagol88

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

Welcome aboard! You'll have a blast.

Thanks! I really can't wait, i've watched so many videos of her tours on Youtube these last few years, it's gonna be incredible to be there in person.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlamSlam

• Chris

• Oktober Knight

• Enrique523

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Thanks! I really can't wait, i've watched so many videos of her tours on Youtube these last few years, it's gonna be incredible to be there in person.

:heart: Madonna's shows are spectacular and the atmosphere is incredible, so I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us.

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

:heart: Madonna's shows are spectacular and the atmosphere is incredible, so I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us.

:heart::heart:

Arenas >>> Stadiums specially in Europe where the weather is s.it all year round

3 hours ago, Chris said:

She better include Rain.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

5 hours ago, GodControl said:

QUEEN! This is impressive :heart:

It absolutely is :clap3:

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

What's funny?

considering her usual ticket prices and the spike in ticket prices in general, there is no way in hell I can afford tickets :deadbanana4:

Wouldn't a residency be better?

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

It absolutely is :clap3:

What's funny?

This bish ain't gonna perform a forgotten ballad. But then again she surprised us with songs like You Thrill Me and Love Don't Live Here Anymore so you never know. 

This bish ain't gonna perform a forgotten ballad. But then again she surprised us with songs like You Thrill Me and Love Don't Live Here Anymore so you never know. 

It may be forgotten but it's an amazing song :chick3:

2 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Wouldn't a residency be better?

I would love for her to do a residency, she would EXPLODE numbers.

It's funny how she hasn't performed it since 1993 and I blame Monte Pitman for that. lol

Anyone remember that periscope video he did right before a RH show telling the fans how much "Rain sucked". :redface: 

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

Her The Eras is coming and I'll attend :giraffe:

If this tour is sold as an official Greatest Hits tour she's gonna do MASSIVE numbers for sure.

i dont think she could in the US but I hope she does. It's been a long time since a big production from her.

On 11/30/2022 at 11:48 AM, spree said:

no phones allowed inside.  That's been happening since Rebel Heart Tour.

Huh? I remember watching the rebel heart tour nearly every night live cus people were either live streaming it on insta or Periscope :rip:

I neednto go to this tour if she comes to Dallas. The ticket prices though will be alot if MDNA is an indicator that only reason I didn't go to that tour was how pricey it was :redface:

On 12/2/2022 at 3:01 PM, Enrique523 said:

I'm definitively gonna go to this tour, i can't wait for it to start. This will be my very first Madonna tour and i'm so excited :duca:

Be prepared she ain't cheap to see 

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Be prepared she ain't cheap to see 

Oh trust me, i know :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.