Why is atrl angrier than usual this week?

suburbannature

JohnWayneHolland

Because Gaga is the biggest singer turned actress in recent years and the OGHs can't take it

celeb-news-Richard-Madden-and-Brandon-Fl

1 hour ago, StormFury said:

There's nothing in the DSM to describe it because no one is actually "delusional". ATRL is simply consumed with hatred. It goes beyond stan wars, so far beyond. There are so many users here that thrive on their contempt for one another that it's sickening. 

The DSM was just an insider kiki between me and @suburbannature — that aside, people here are delusional

Because pop girls are doing good again?

ATRL has always been a mess. The war threads are just more noticeable now because SYG was purged

5 hours ago, Dancehall Queen said:

No nut November

5 hours ago, crymelanie said:

r9 isnt coming near soon so she lost it completely

also the kidney stealer

It’s the nuclear fallout from the manufacturing of Haus Laboratories 

4 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

The only thing working on this site are the mods like they’re salarie’d. They should just go on strike until the owner fixes things. :rip:

Wait…that’s actually not a bad idea :cupid:

Spoiler

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Limitless said:

Wait…that’s actually not a bad idea :cupid:

Hide contents

The way y’all would never let that happen cause you would exploit it and the site would be unbearable and we’d be blamed for it. :rip: 

Yes, and I just saw the threads about Selena as well. For a forum that is very pro-choice and all about having control over your own body, they certainly had a lot to of rude things to say in regards to what Selena should do with her kidney and body :mazen:

On 11/7/2022 at 10:26 PM, Bloo said:

The way y’all would never let that happen cause you would exploit it and the site would be unbearable and we’d be blamed for it. :rip: 

I’m trustworthy :gaycat4:

The biggest stars dropped their new music recently so this ain't surprising.

maybe they were having atrl withdrawals when it was down yesterday, i don't know. 

NC8Vtay.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.