Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

I watched her documentary and all I could think about was how privileged she is and she kind of comes off as entitled. That new comment from her is kind of um… :redface:

Funny my sister who loves selena said the same thing, and thinks selena is the problem and not Raquelle bc shes always complaining about dumb things. I can see that perspective, where her breakdowns are not proportional to her actual situations and concern privileged stressors. Like when she got pissed at that interviewer. 

Selenas response to Francia is so sad to see. She just seems oblivious and ungrateful at times, which is a shame bc I was just hoping it was the former and not the latter as well. Wow she can get snarky for sure. 

Yikes! never donate an organ to a friend or significant other 

I'd get my kidney back one way or another 

I would be mad too Gave her my kidney afterward replace me with someone else. Only to not even mention her organ donor and supposed friend as one of her industry friends. 

6 hours ago, Starshine said:

Anyway that response for some reason reminds me of that BLM hashtag tweet that backfired. Where’s the PR? :redface:

I had the same thought 

The fact that Taylor wouldn’t piss on this girl if she was on fire :lmao:

Edited by Bentley

the way Selena ignore her savior and keep mentioning about Taylor and Bieber is really bad. girl is so wrong.

27 minutes ago, Bentley said:

That fact that Taylor wouldn’t piss on this girl if she was on fire :lmao:

This comment...I'm screaming. :rip:

Why is her team not doing anything? :rip: 

All I'm gonna say is that these two likely had a falling out sometime after the transplant. Unfortunately some friendships can get torn apart despite how much you cared about someone and I think Selena is just uncomfortable talking about it. I know that I wouldn't want to bring up people on my Instagram stories or posts that I'm no longer on good terms with. Not to mention, people can follow someone on social media for a LONG time even after things go cold. 

I'm sure Selena is grateful for the kidney but if things got sour with Francia after I don't blame her for not mentioning her.

16 hours ago, Bentley said:

I can't blame her, since Selena stans would accuse her of donating urine for clout instead of thanking her for saving Selena's life.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:39 PM, Marla Singer said:

I can't blame her, since Selena stans would accuse her of donating urine for clout instead of thanking her for saving Selena's life.

:coffee:

Edited by awesomepossum

On 11/8/2022 at 3:31 AM, Bentley said:

accuracy :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.