Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

give her back the kidney :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

she probably forgot her :gaycat6:  in the same interview she talked about being friends with Miley lol

?  Who are the cool girls, if it's not Taylor and her friends?  

Taylor Swift Squad Quotes - Taylor Swift Squad Members Talk About the Group

Is Francia IN the music industry??

(she wants to be raquelle so bad)

She unfollowed her for that, rightfully so i'd say!

Imagine being friends for over a decade, giving your kidney to your friend you love so much to save their life, and they say Taylor Swift is their only industry friend :deadbanana2: 

200.gif

Edited by Cheers

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

She unfollowed her for that, rightfully so i'd say!

Imagine being friends for over a decade, giving your kidney to your friend you love so much to save their life, and they say Taylor Swift is their only industry friend :deadbanana2: 

200.gif

This. So disrespectful 

Not only did she say that Tay was her only friend but she completely forgot to mention her in the doc :bibliahh:

Id be fuming 

Selena meant music industry. She's probably closer to Cara than Taylor these days and Cara is clearly in the industry.

i still can’t believe the doctor told selena that they were a match before letting francia know first. that had to be some type of violation bc wtf 

Edited by dynasty

19 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Is Francia IN the music industry??

(she wants to be raquelle so bad)

7 minutes ago, playboi said:

Not only did she say that Tay was her only friend but she completely forgot to mention her in the doc :bibliahh:

I don't think this is true? The documentary, i've been told, gives us an intimate peek into the pivotal moments of Selena's life: all the ups and downs! Don't really believe that she would omit her best friend and kidney donor that saved her life.

Obviously something happened between Selena and Francia a while back; she hasn’t interacted with or mentioned her in ages. I’m not sure why just now Selena saying Taylor is her only friend in the industry is a problem. :michael:

Hm but I feel like “industry friend” and “actual” (for lack of a better term) friend are two different categories that can coexist together.

Selena comes off really badly not mentioning Francia at all lately. 

Serving George Lopez getting a kidney from his wife then Divorcing her teas. :gaycat5:

After watching her doc, this doesn't surprise me. The way she IGNORED Francia in the doc was EMBARRASSING

11 minutes ago, Russell22 said:

:ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.