Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

A disaster :rip: if I don't get tickets by 5 I may not get any today cause I work at my temp job I-

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

Ticketmaster really should have done one city a day for presale, that way there would only be 2-3 queues at one time. This is insanity. 

Waited over 5 hours, finally got in, and the tickets were entirely sold out except for VIP and nosebleeds behind the stage…yeah I’m mad

The demand is so much it should've been a 360 tour with even more dates! It looks like they set aside additional tickets for the next presale, but even then I'm not sure that is the case. 

Is she going to add more dates? The scalpers bought SO many tickets and are reselling for THOUSANDS

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The demand is so much it should've been a 360 tour with even more dates! It looks like they set aside additional tickets for the next presale, but even then I'm not sure that is the case. 

Is that no longer a possibility?

12 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Waited over 5 hours, finally got in, and the tickets were entirely sold out except for VIP and nosebleeds behind the stage…yeah I’m mad

****, what city? I'm so scared for Chicago.

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

Is that no longer a possibility?

I don't think so with them having 4 months til the first show... and people having purchased specific seats.  :chick3:

I am praying they set aside tickets for the presale and general sale... All 5 of the Pennsylvania dates would be considered sold out otherwise... which is insane considering the Rep tour and its slow ticketing strategy 

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

I don't think so with them having 4 months til the first show... and people having purchased specific seats.  :chick3:

I am praying they set aside tickets for the presale and general sale... All 5 of the Pennsylvania dates would be considered sold out otherwise... which is insane considering the Rep tour and its slow ticketing strategy 

Don't forget there are also people that were waitlisted :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

my friends are getting in for night 2 and it's working out so far. Im still in line for night 1 so hopefully theres still seats left

20 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Cincinnati

By the time I got in it was picked clean. Every seat I tried to click on would immediately turn gray and say it has been purchased. Definitely upset they made me wait all day to not even have enough tickets to get a nosebleed that wasn't behind the stage. Really thought Taylor of all people would have a team in place to make this a little smoother, even with Ticketmaster being awful.

Edited by Bamboo

24 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

my friends are getting in for night 2 and it's working out so far. Im still in line for night 1 so hopefully theres still seats left

12 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Cincinnati

By the time I got in it was picked clean. Every seat I tried to click on would immediately turn gray and say it has been purchased. Definitely upset they made me wait all day to not even have enough tickets to get a nosebleed that wasn't behind the stage. Really thought Taylor of all people would have a team in place to make this a little smoother, even with Ticketmaster being awful.

Hopefully she adds another Cinci date or you can get in on the general sale. We somehow got 4 tix for Sunday in Chi!

4 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Hopefully she adds another Cinci date or you can get in on the general sale. We somehow got 4 tix for Sunday in Chi!

Doubtful she adds any more dates but hopeful. I will try again for the CapOne presale and general sale, but at this point I'm so frustrated w/ Ticketmaster and TN's botched presale that I don't even care :rip:

47 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Snatched tickets to both Cincinnati shows :wanda:

our group got kicked out twice and none of us got any tickets WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

29 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Cincinnati

this same thing happened to us..................

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

this same thing happened to us..................

Literally a nightmare. I doubt she adds another date but hope I can get some tickets during the Capitol one sale 

Ticketmaster wont let me check out because it is "unable to complete the request on this device" literally **** them im so tired I've been trying to get tickets for over 6 hours now

This was a disaster. I wasted all afternoon and didn't manage to get tickets :rip:

Edited by Life Savers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.