Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

17 minutes ago, Feanor said:

She could've played the Lyon Stadium tbh, and house about ~50k people per show there, but Paris is probably more easily accessible and has the pedigree of, well… being Paris :gaycat6:

I kind of agree.  She could compensate for a lack of Paris show by doing stadiums in Lyon, London, Brussels and Frankfurt which are all less than 3 hours away by train (London might be slightly farther) 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Dear Reader

• fridayteenage

29 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I wish she’d done the Parc de Princes, since it’s slightly larger, still in Paris, and doesn’t have ‘arena’ in the name. I don’t think it’s much of a concert venue, though, which may explain why she went to La Defense. 

hmm per wiki:

In June 2022, DJ Snake became the first artist to perform at the Parc des Princes in twelve years. He was followed by French singer Dadju later that same month.

26 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I kind of agree.  She could compensate for a lack of Paris show by doing stadiums in Lyon, London, Brussels and Frankfurt which are all less than 3 hours away by train (London might be slightly farther) 

I thought so too, but she's obsessed with Paris so not playing there was probably never an option. :gaycat6:

No outdoor stadium in France will be available during the summer due to the Olympics, until September I believe. It was either La Defense or nothing :bird:

2 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I thought so too, but she's obsessed with Paris so not playing there was probably never an option. :gaycat6:

Obsessed is a bit extreme of a word which if anything applies more to her relationship with New York. But Paris is the largest city in the EU so it is a natural touring location in Europe.  

47 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I'm afraid the OTH trolls will keep calling her that once they see that the venue is called "arena" and has a capacity of 35k only. :gaycat7:

I’ll be there to clock those OTHs

2 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Coldplay did 70k in Rio Imagine Dragons did 49k in SP. And both werent selling partial view tickets. 

Does that mean the floor is gonna have some large gaps? 

Not all tickets are sold in the first sale, in US they have keep 3-4K per date for the week before the shows

3 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

Anyway, where else do we think she’s going? :lakitu:

Italian tickets websites have updated her picture and her biography so I think she's coming.

I need the sale to be next week cause I have a TWO HOUR meeting on Friday that can’t be postponed at all :gaycat7: 

Edited by PopA911

I need her to announce the European dates so I can find the cheapest date to fly to 

I think she's doing

London

Manchester

Edinburgh

Belfast

Dublin

Lisbon

Barcelona

Paris

Antwerp or Brussels

Amsterdam

Berlin or Frankfurt

Zurich 

Milan 

Stockholm or Copenhagen 

Edited by YellowRibbon

13 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

A 5th Mexican date will be announced this week. Not surprised at all since Mexico will bring the biggest gross per date in Latam. :gaycat2:

It will be announced either tomorrow Monday or Wednesday.

Oh wow :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Antwerp or Brussels

Are there other big stadiums in Belgium sans Stade Roi Baudouin in Brussels? :lakitu:

PSA (if anybody cares) to those thinking of traveling to a Paris show if she doesn’t have dates in your city: don’t 

I went to the Chromatica Ball last year in Paris and it was THE worst queuing/GA experience of my life. People were rude af and once inside they wouldn’t stop pushing to get to the front, it was constant throughout out the entire show. It was also the hottest day of the year (one girl passed out from a heatstroke) and venue security pretended they didn’t see us when asking for water or when they complained about the pushing that was crushing them. 

I’ve been to like 70/80 concrets and I never experienced anything like that. 

now, I don’t know if the show will be GA or how french swifties are but after that experience I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone tbh 

8 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I think she's doing

London

Manchester

Edinburgh

Belfast

Dublin

Lisbon

Barcelona

Paris

Antwerp or Brussels

Amsterdam

Berlin or Frankfurt

Zurich 

Milan 

Stockholm or Copenhagen 

That would be a great European tour 

8 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I think she's doing

London

Manchester

Edinburgh

Belfast

Dublin

Lisbon

Barcelona

Paris

Antwerp or Brussels

Amsterdam

Berlin or Frankfurt

Zurich 

Milan 

Stockholm or Copenhagen 

agree 

10 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I think she's doing

London

Manchester

Edinburgh

Belfast

Dublin

Lisbon

Barcelona

Paris

Antwerp or Brussels

Amsterdam

Berlin or Frankfurt

Zurich 

Milan 

Stockholm or Copenhagen 

I hope you’re right :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

PSA (if anybody cares) to those thinking of traveling to a Paris show if she doesn’t have dates in your city: don’t 

I went to the Chromatica Ball last year in Paris and it was THE worst queuing/GA experience of my life. People were rude af and once inside they wouldn’t stop pushing to get to the front, it was constant throughout out the entire show. It was also the hottest day of the year (one girl passed out from a heatstroke) and venue security pretended they didn’t see us when asking for water or when they complained about the pushing that was crushing them. 

now, I don’t know if the show will be GA or how french swifties are but after that experience I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone tbh 

I also went to the Chromatica Ball in Paris and it was the worst concert experience I had (the concert itself was fire though). I live in France and none of the concert I ever went to were ever that bad (Beyoncé, Rihanna, Dua Lipa, Harry Styles for the big names). 

But the point still stands! "To those thinking of traveling to a Paris show if she doesn’t have dates in your city: don’t:giraffe: (or wait until I get my tickets)

Edited by Klein

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Would it be as bad if you had regular lower bowl seats tho? I have Paris as my plan B if I can't get anything in Germany, with lower bowl seats as my preferred seats (since I'm generally not a fan of floor seats or GA). :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I think she's doing

London

Manchester

Edinburgh

Belfast

Dublin

Lisbon

Barcelona

Paris

Antwerp or Brussels

Amsterdam

Berlin or Frankfurt

Zurich 

Milan 

Stockholm or Copenhagen 

This would be ideal but assuming she only does shows on the weekends again (like she is everywhere else), it'd mean she'd be staying in Europe for 3.5 months and I just don't think that's realistic. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Feanor said:

This would be ideal but assuming she only does shows on the weekends again (like she is everywhere else), it'd mean she'd be staying in Europe for 3.5 months and I just don't think that's realistic. :gaycat6:

Realistically, if she ends up doing Lisbon and Spain (Bcn or Madrid), she could do one show in Lisbon (let’s say Friday) and move on Saturday and Sunday to do two shows in Spain. Cause I don’t think she’ll do two or even three dates in Portugal even though I think they would sell out 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I think she's doing

London

Manchester

Edinburgh

Belfast

Dublin

Lisbon

Barcelona

Paris

Antwerp or Brussels

Amsterdam

Berlin or Frankfurt

Zurich 

Milan 

Stockholm or Copenhagen 

Belfast doesn’t have a big stadium 

18 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Would it be as bad if you had regular lower bowl seats tho? I have Paris as my plan B if I can't get anything in Germany, with lower bowl seats as my preferred seats (since I'm generally not a fan of floor seats or GA). :gaycat6:

yeah I imagine with seats it should be fine, I was talking about GA 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.